The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About THE GLORIOUS HILLS RESORT
The Glorious Hills Pushkar accommodates its guests and beautifully appointed rooms and camp suites in the lap of mother nature.The guests can enjoy ample amenities and great facilities and recreate themselves with certain activities while staying at this cheap resort in Pushkar.
Highlights of the resort
- The Glorious Hills is located near the city centre and lies close to so many popular destinations in Pushkar.
- This is a budget resort in Pushkar that has well-trained staff here is great at serving the guests staying at this resort. The warm hospitality and nurturing let the guests enjoy themselves and have a memorable stay here.
- The guests staying at this resort can accommodate two types of rooms, namely Budget Double Rooms and Deluxe Camps.
- Guests can enjoy amenities like free wifi, free breakfast, housekeeping, private washrooms, a common fireplace, dining area, and power backup during their stay here.
- The guests can enjoy multi-cuisine dishes while staying at Glorious Hills Pushkar in their on-site restaurant.
Popular Places near Glorious Hills
Glorious Hills lies close to the city centre, which is the factor the guests must take advantage of and explore the beautiful city of Pushkar!
Situated 2 minutes (550 m) away from Glorious Hills, Brahma Temple was built in the 14th Century near Pushkar Lake. It is the only temple of Lord Brahma in India.
Apteshwar Mahadev Temple
Apteshwar Mahadev temple is an ancient temple devoted to Lord Shiva. Famous for its architectural structure, this temple is situated 1 kilometre from the resort.
At a distance of 1.5 km from resort Glorious Hills, Varaha temple is famous for its wall carvings, stone statues, and stone pillars. It is dedicated to Lord Vishnu’s incarnation as a wild boar.
The Rangji Temple
The Rangji temple’s structure and architectural build-up dates back to the 1800s and are a visual feast for architecture praisers.
Mahadev Temple, Pushkar
Famous for its architectural structure, Mahadev Temple is locally known as the Shri Atmateshwar temple and is in the heart of the city.
Best Restaurants nearby
Apart from being a budget resort in Pushkar, The Glorious Hills Pushkar has an on-site multi-cuisine restaurant where guests can enjoy many dishes. To explore other famous delicacies of Pushkar, guests can go to these restaurants and cafes in Pushkar:-
La Pizzaria restaurant
La Pizzaria serves the best Italian food in the city and is famous for its farm-fresh veggie pizzas! They have a great ambience and great food and are just 2.7 (6 minutes) away from this cheap resort in Pushkar.
The Laughing Buddha Cafe
The laughing buddha is a vegan cafe in Pushkar, welcoming its guests to have amazing coffees and snacks! A great seating area and great staff welcome one with warm hospitality so that one can stuff the delicious food in their tummies! It is at a distance of 1.2 km from the resort.
Raju Terrace Garden
Raju terrace garden is a restaurant set up on a rooftop, under open skies. Guests can enjoy multi-cuisine dishes under the stars and have the perfect date nights, birthday parties, or anniversary celebrations.
It is an open are cafe restaurant where guests can enjoy a splendid dining experience under an open sky, with a view of the Aravalis.
Cafe Nature's Blessing
This cafe offers fresh and healthy dining options to people. In addition, the cafe Nature's Blessing offers various delicacies.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Wi-Fi
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to THE GLORIOUS HILLS RESORT, Pushkar
People Also Ask About THE GLORIOUS HILLS RESORT
No, this resort in Pushkar does not offer any business services .
Some of the popular amenities Glorious Hills offers to the guests include an on-site restaurant, free parking for all the guests, outdoor pool, open dining area, fireplace, mountain view rooms/camps, well-furnished rooms, free wifi, free breakfast, airport shuttle, car hire, 24 hours working reception, garden, and sanitary products keeping in mind the SOP of Covid-19.
Yes, The Glorious Hills has an on-site outdoor swimming pool that the guests can enjoy during their stays or while having a party there.
Yes, Glorious Hills has an on-site restaurant that serves Indian dishes, a coffee shop for that frothy morning coffee everyone craves, and many Local Rajasthani dishes.
No, being a budget resort in Pushkar, the rooms of Glorious Hills do not have bathtubs.
Apart from being a cheap resort in Pushkar, the google ratings for Glorious Hills are 4.4 out of 5 stars, based on 162 customer ratings and reviews. Other sites also give great reviews and ratings for this resort.
The guests staying at this resort can avail of two types of rooms,
namely, Budget Double Room and Deluxe Camps according to their
needs and requirements.
- Budget Double Rooms-free wifi, free breakfast, housekeeping, private washrooms, power backup.
- Deluxe Camps-free wifi, free breakfast, housekeeping, private washrooms, open area for walks, common fireplace, power backup.
Yes, the resort offers free and secure parking facilities for the guests staying here.
There are several popular attractions close to the glorious hills resort Pushkar, including the following:-
- Pushkar lake- 1.1 km from the resort
- Brahma Temple-1.5 km from the resort
- Savitri Temple-1.6 km from the resort
- Mahadeva temple-2.2 km from the resort
- Manibandh Shakti Peeth temple-6.6 km from the resort
- Gurudwara Sahib-1.8 km from the resort
- Glorious Hills has many popular attractions nearby.
Many famous restaurants lie in close vicinity to the Glorious Hills resort Pushkar:-
- Tiko’s restaurant- serves Italian, Indian, International, and fusion dishes
- Mystic lotus- serves Indian, Italian, Israeli.
- Raju terrace garden restaurant-Indian, International, Chinese.
Yes, there are many historical sites, and temples close to The Glorious Hills resort Pushkar mentioned below:-
- Brahma Temple-(14.9 km)
- Old RangJi temple-3 minutes(850 m)
- Savitri Temple-9 minutes (3.2 km)
- Pushkar Lake-9 minutes (3.2 km)
- Mahadev Temple-4 minutes(1.2 km)
Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant at The Glorious Hills resort Pushkar. The restaurant serves multi-cuisine dishes and drinks on demand from the guests.
The guests at The Glorious Hills resort Pushkar can access the pool for exercising purposes; no other services are available.
Yes, paid airport shuttle service is available for the guests staying at the resort Glorious Hills Pushkar. The guests can also call the reception for details or hire a private cab/taxi for picking them up.
Yes, the Glorious Hills resort Pushkar offers free cleaning services to the guests, including housekeeping services for all guests.