- Price Starts At :
- + 610.92 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About The Grand Mamta
The Grand Mamta Srinagar's extraordinary and lively presentation of luxurious comfort and luxury would give your mind and heart peace. Experience the warm soak of premium jacuzzi in your exquisitely designed accommodation with other exclusive amenities. Explore Dal Lake, a 2-minute walk from the hotel. One of the finest hotels in Srinagar.
Have a luxurious stay at this 4 star hotel in Srinagar!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- Khanakhan, Dalgate, Srinagar, where the hotel is located in popular for unique attractions on the way. People travel for Shikaras in mesmerizing Dal Lake.
- The Grand Mamta Srinagar Hotel has 68 rooms ranging from Deluxe, Super Deluxe to Deluxe Family Suite. You can book the one which serves your interest best.
- The rooms are embraced by the perfect set of amenities you would require to have a cozy and airy stay at the hotel.
- Barbeque is prepared at request. The hotel has an in-house global cuisine Samavar Restaurant serving both vegetarian and non-vegetarian delicacies.
- The luxury hotel in Srinagaralso provides excellent facilities such as Elevator/Lift, Paid pickup/drop, first-aid services, Safe and Security, Business Centre, Shuttle Service, etc.
- If you are a fitness freak or a board game champion, the hotel has arrangements for outdoor and indoor sports.
- Room options offered by the hotel are; Deluxe Room, Superior Deluxe Room, and Deluxe Mamta.
POPULAR PLACES TO VISIT NEAR THE GRAND MAMTA
The Grand Mamta place has some of the most beautiful landscapes you can enjoy from your room, or you can explore the serenity of Srinagar outside the hotel by visiting the following locations-
1. Dal Lake - Experience is the breathtaking second-largest lake in Jammu and Kashmir. It mirrors the picturesque Pir Panjal range. Explore the beauty of mountains in-depth with vibrant Shikaras. Dal lake is also famous for Raad, a floating market on the lake. More popular attractions near Dal Lake are Chashme Shahi, Char Chinar, Nagin Lake, Shankaracharya Temple, etc.
2. Shalimar Bagh-A Mughal garden, symbolically known as Shalimar Garden. It is the most extensive Mughal garden in Srinagar, and the garden is popularly known as the 'Crown of Srinagar.' The outstanding horticulture of the garden makes it an exemplary tourist attraction.
3. Wular Lake-Wular Lake is considered the largest freshwater lake in India. The vibrant sunset would take your imagination to the next level. The lake is a heaven for bird lovers as it is the residence of many species of birds.
4. Nishat Bagh-The second-largest Mughal garden in the town. Surrounded by Chinar trees, this is a 12 terraced wonder. Persian gardens inspire the design of the Nishat Bagh. The stream of standstill water bisects the park into two halves. The garden has the best collection of deep-colored flowers to bring out the vividness that arrests the sight.
5. Baramulla-Nestled by Himalaya, floating on the banks of river Jhelum. The place has been witnessed by travelers and many monks and scholars every year for its scenic beauty. Baramulla is the way to cities like Gulmarg and Khilanmarg. The place has excellent weather to stop and savor the magic of the sapphire sky.
RESTAURANTS NEAR THE GRAND MAMTA
1. Stream Restaurant- Best served Indian and Chinese, people who are in love with spices can visit the place for a nice dinner or lunch.
Boulevard Road Dalgate
0.7 km from The Grand Mamta Srinagar, 4 star hotel in Srinagar
2. Shamyana Restaurant-Asian and Mughlai cuisines served in Srinagar. The authenticity of cooking and recipes make it a fantastic blend.
Boulevard Road DalGate opposite Ghat no . 2
0.7 km from Hotel The Grand Mamta Srinagar
3. Hashim Restaurant-Indian and barbeque serving restaurant with positive reviews.
0.5 km from The Grand Mamta Srinagar, a luxury hotel in Srinagar
4. Crescent Lake View Restaurant-Indian Continental and Chinese cuisine, having a romantic setting perfect for a mood evening
Pedestrian Mall Road Hotel Crescent, Dalgate
0.6 km from Hotel The Grand Mamta Srinagar
5. Nedous Dining Room- Indian cuisines served at the restaurant are top-notch. Travelers gave a thumbs up to the food served here.
The Nous Hotel Gulmarg
0.9 km from Hotel The Grand Mamta