The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Haveli Hari Ganga By Leisure Hotels
- The Haveli Hari Ganga Haridwar hotel is located 500 M away from Har ki Pauri.
- There are 20 rooms available which are classified as Superior rooms and Suites.
- Air Conditioning/Heating, a flat-screen TV, Wifi access, a safe, tea/coffee maker, wardrobe, mini-fridge, balcony/seating area, super bed, etc.
- Indian and Continental meals are offered by the in-house restaurant of this 4 star hotel in Haridwar.
- The property has a yoga and fitness center, free parking, a massage and steam room, power backup, lawn, CCTV, etc.
The Hotel Haveli Hari Ganga is steeped in the Haridwar, Uttrakhand. Haridwar, considered one of the holiest destinations in India, is said to be the "Gateway to the Gods." The Hotel Haveli Hari Ganga strives to provide its visitors with this sense of spiritual contentment. The hotel Haveli Hari Ganga is operated by Leisure Hotels and owned by the Prasad Heritage Group.
Whether you are a tourist with a passion for food or a culinary aficionado who enjoys traveling, The Haveli Hari Ganga Hotel's multi-cuisine vegetarian restaurant offers something for you. There is also a rooftop cafe with a tranquil atmosphere where you may have a cup of tea or coffee.
According to religion, a bath in the Ganges may wash us of our "Ten Sins." Bathing in the Ganges was formerly a common occurrence, attended to by everyone close enough to do so. Yoga, which was created by Shiva in ancient ages, is one of the only workout structures that has been proved to be beneficial to one's body, mind, and soul. In today's stressful environment, a regular yoga and meditation routine can help to quiet our thoughts while keeping our bodies healthy.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to The Haveli Hari Ganga By Leisure Hotels, Haridwar
People Also Ask About The Haveli Hari Ganga By Leisure Hotels
Yes, it does provide business services.
Yes, they do allow unmarried couples.
Amenities offered by this luxury hotel in Haridwar are a yoga and fitness center, free parking, a massage and steam room, power backup, lawn, CCTV, etc.
No, the swimming pool is not there at Haveli Hari.
No, there is no bathtub at this Haridwar hotel.
The hotel Haveli Hari Ganga does have a multi-cuisine restaurant.
Customers have given 4.3 out of 5 to Haveli Hari Ganga hotel.
Heritage Room and Ganga Suites are available at this luxury hotel in Haridwar.
Yes, there is a free parking space provided in Haveli Hari hotel.
Shubh Ratna Emporium, Mansa Devi Temple, Patanjali Ashram, and Maa Chandi Devi Temple are a few popular places close to Haveli Hari Ganga.
Fruits, water bottles, breakfast, and buffet meals are provided at Haveli Hari hotel.
Hoshiyarpuri, Big Ben, and Dosa Plaza are a few eatery options available at this 4 star hotel in Haridwar.
Yes, laundry services are offered there.
English and Hindi languages are spoken by the staff at Haveli Hari Ganga.
Yes, there is a yoga and meditation center provided to all guests.