- Price Starts At :
- + 2689.74 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About The Haveli Hari Ganga By Leisure Hotels
- The Haveli Hari Ganga Haridwar hotel is located 500 M away from Har ki Pauri.
- There are 20 rooms available which are classified as Superior rooms and Suites.
- Air Conditioning/Heating, a flat-screen TV, Wifi access, a safe, tea/coffee maker, wardrobe, mini-fridge, balcony/seating area, super bed, etc.
- Indian and Continental meals are offered by the in-house restaurant of this 4 star hotel in Haridwar.
- The property has a yoga and fitness center, free parking, a massage and steam room, power backup, lawn, CCTV, etc.
The Hotel Haveli Hari Ganga is steeped in the Haridwar, Uttrakhand. Haridwar, considered one of the holiest destinations in India, is said to be the "Gateway to the Gods." The Hotel Haveli Hari Ganga strives to provide its visitors with this sense of spiritual contentment. The hotel Haveli Hari Ganga is operated by Leisure Hotels and owned by the Prasad Heritage Group.
Whether you are a tourist with a passion for food or a culinary aficionado who enjoys traveling, The Haveli Hari Ganga Hotel's multi-cuisine vegetarian restaurant offers something for you. There is also a rooftop cafe with a tranquil atmosphere where you may have a cup of tea or coffee.
According to religion, a bath in the Ganges may wash us of our "Ten Sins." Bathing in the Ganges was formerly a common occurrence, attended to by everyone close enough to do so. Yoga, which was created by Shiva in ancient ages, is one of the only workout structures that has been proved to be beneficial to one's body, mind, and soul. In today's stressful environment, a regular yoga and meditation routine can help to quiet our thoughts while keeping our bodies healthy.