The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Lake Resort
- The Lake Resort Nainital is just 8 km from both Bhimeshwar temples and Bhimtal lake aquarium.
- The Lake Resort Nainital Uttarakhand has 4 types of rooms.
- As far as hotels in Nainital are concerned, they offer all the basic room amenities.
- This luxury resort in Nainital has a Multi-Cuisine restaurant.
- This resort in Nainital is furnished with all the standard amenities and services except a spa and a pool.
The Lake Resort Nainital is situated in the Kumman Hills, which is 4320 ft. above sea level and experiences both the Palearctic and the Indo-Malayan climates. The Lake Resort Nainital Uttarakhand has 4 types of rooms: family suites, Suite rooms, Deluxe rooms (forest facing), and deluxe rooms( lake view).
This luxury resort in Nainital is equipped with all the basic amenities such as an intercom, reading lamps, balconies, room heaters, safe and sanitizers. This resort in Nainital has its Multi-Cuisine restaurant known as the Orchid Cafe which serves Chinese, Western, and Indian Cuisines. The variety of dishes and the bonfires make it one of the best restaurants in Nainital. It also serves kumaoni food on request.
The Lake Resort Nainital is furnished with many basic amenities and also includes conference rooms, music events, lakeside party, travel assistance, barbecue, bicycle riding, horse riding, game room, and a concierge.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to The Lake Resort, Nainital
People Also Ask About The Lake Resort
Popular attractions include Nainital lake, Sattal Lake, G.B. Pant Zoo, Snowview, Bhimtal lake.
Historical sites include Hanuman Garhi, Naina Devi Temple, Kainchi Dham, Mukteshwar, and Ramgarh are close to this hotel.
Yes, there are opportunities to exercise at the lake resort Nainital due to the many outdoor sports and activities conducted by the resort.
Yes, the Lake Resort Nainital is fully safe to stay.
The Lake Resort, Nainital offers many amenities such as outdoor activities, bonfires, on-site vehicle rentals, conference rooms, music events, lakeside party, travel assistance, barbecue, bicycle riding, horse riding, game room, and a concierge.
Check-in time: 12:00
Check-Out time: 10:00.
The Lake Resort Nainital provides free parking for its guests.
The hotel has 4 luxury rooms: family suites, Suite rooms, Deluxe rooms (forest facing), and deluxe rooms( lake view).
No, the Lake Resort Nainital does not have a swimming pool.
Yes, it has a multi-Cuisine restaurant with the name of Orchid Cafe.
Yes, Lake Resort Nainital provides rooms for both unmarried couples and families.
Yes, Lake Resort Nainital accepts both cash and card payments.
Yes, the Lake resort, Nainital is just 0.8 km from the city center i.e. center of Naukuchiatal.