The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Lalit Golf & Spa Resort
Experience a remarkable stay with sumptuous rooms, premium eateries, and relaxation conveniences like a spa, pool, wellness center, etc. at the Lalit Golf & Spa Resort Goa. Enjoy yourself at Rejuve, the spa, or loosen up with a dip in the swimming pool. Appreciate beach glimpses from the solace of your room. Select a lavish candlelight dinner or partake in a round of golf with friends and family.
Goa International Airport is 61 km from the property while Madgaon Junction is 36.6 km away. The property is 39.4 km away from Margao Bus Terminal.
The property is one of the 5 star resorts in Goa and offers 263 rooms.
Every one of the impeccable rooms offers a minibar, level screen TV, Kitchenette, 24-hour room administration, and a private gallery offering seashore glimpses.
Appreciate delightful world cooking styles at the best cafés.
Amenities like the on-site sports complex accompany two tennis courts, two squash courts, and table tennis.
Lalit Golf & Spa is a resort in Goa that is situated on the banks of the Telephone waterway at the Rajbagh seashore in Canacona, Goa. It is encircled by a quiet seashore and lavish green nurseries which bring a serene climate and pleasant perspectives.
Loaded with luxury rooms, sporting exercises, and wellbeing offices, the property will keep you restored and loose all through. It includes a shocking blend of Baroque-Portuguese engineering and conventional Goan plans.
The huge hotel has a well-fitted exercise center for wellness purposes. There is a children's kid play area to keep your little ones locked in. For an exciting stay, arrangements for exciting water sports can be made on Rajbaga Beach.
Being one of the luxury resorts in Goa, known attractions like Butterfly Beach, the Palolem Island Reserve, Cabo de Rama Fort, and Talpona Beach are situated inside a 30-minutes driving separation from the lodging.
Cabo de Rama Fort
Situated in the Canacona locale of South Goa, Cabo de Rama is a seventeenth-century Portuguese fort related to the legend of Ramayana.
Talpona Beach is found in the Canacona locale of South Goa, close to the Galgibaga Beach and Rajbag Beach. This seashore is great for individuals searching for outright confinement and harmony.
Palolem Beach is roughly 38 km from Madgaon in Canacona and is among the most loved attractions for voyagers visiting Goa. Palolem Beach is known for its tranquil energies.
This resort in Goa is surrounded by many nearby restaurants that include the following:
Canacona serves a wide assortment of Goan, Indian, Continental, Portuguese, and Oriental food.
OKO offers signature Mediterranean indulgences and dazzling perspectives on the Arabian Sea.
Cortas is a seashore shack ideal for going through a great evening. This place has a great ambiance with lip-smacking food.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to The Lalit Golf & Spa Resort, Goa
People Also Ask About The Lalit Golf & Spa Resort
No, this hotel does not offer any business services to its guests.
Yes, this hotel allows unmarried couples. However, the guess must have their id proof.
Being one of the 5 star resorts in Goa, some popular amenities available are on-site restaurants, power backup, wi-fi, smoke detector, laundry service, parking, etc.
Yes, this hotel is one of the luxury resorts in Goa that does provide the facility of a swimming pool.
Yes, a bathtub is available in the rooms of this hotel.
The hotel offers the facility of on-site restaurants.
The customer ratings for this hotel are 4.2/5 on the other booking platforms.
The various types of rooms include:
Nursery View Suite accompanies a jumbo bed and a garden view.
Pool View Suite is a Portuguese-styled room neglecting the pool.
Ocean View Suite allows you to unwind in its extra-large bed and an extensive living region.
Luxury Suite highlights a marbled deck and a jumbo bed alongside a garden view.
Lalit Legacy Suite disregards the ocean, seashore, and on-location garden. This open suite highlights rich room conveniences, for example, a private Jacuzzi and customized administrations.
There are 3-room and 4-room manors at the property. Alongside a private pool, a different lounge area, and kitchen, the manors accompany outstanding restrooms where visitors can unwind in the Jacuzzi.
Visit our website to check out the Lalit Golf & Spa Resort Goa images.
Yes, this hotel has a parking facility.
Yes, this hotel in Goa offers free parking facilities to its guests.
The popular attractions close to this hotel are:
Cabo de Rama Fort
Some of the property amenities available are on-site restaurants, an outside swimming pool, doctor on call, free parking service, etc.
For food & drink options, the hotel offers the facility of on-site restaurants to the guests.
Some of the restaurants that are close to this hotel in Goa are:
Sai JC Family Restaurant & Bar
Yes, this hotel in Goa offers daily housekeeping, Dry-cleaning service, and laundry facilities. Also, Hotel rooms, floors, and public areas are cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectants.
Yes, this hotel is located near the city center. The City center is just 1.46 km from the hotel.
Mostly, Hindi and English are spoken by the staff. However, the staff can speak multiple languages.
Yes, this hotel has an airport shuttle.
Yes, there are opportunities to exercise at the Lalit Golf & Spa Resort Goa.