- Price Starts At :
- + 324.72 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About The Leh Chen Hotel
The Leh-Chen Hotel is a budget hotel in Leh. It is rated as one of the best hotels in Leh Ladakh. Along with the various facilities, it offers panoramic and pleasing views of the mountain, the gardens, and the city.
The Leh-Chen hotel Leh Ladakh India is a family-friendly hotel and one of the best cheap hotels in Leh. It is well-known for its clean and peaceful environment. It promises a stay that becomes memorable for the guests and makes them yearn for coming back again.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- The hotel is located close to many good restaurants and tourist attractions.
- The top amenities offered by the hotel are free wifi, complimentary breakfast, room service, free parking, and cleaning facilities.
- The hotel offers spacious and agreeable rooms to its guests. They come equipped with a TV with satellite channels, coffee/tea maker, bottled water, seating area, and desk.
- The hotel has one on-site restaurant that serves healthy and tasty food. There is also the arrangement for complimentary breakfast for those who stay in the hotel.
- The hotel has several facilities like a pool, bar and lounge, shuttle bus service, and newspaper availability.
- A non-smoking hotel assures a refreshing stay for the tourists. Its location is such that the guests get to see the best of Leh. It is close to many tourist spots, which are the soul of Leh.
POPULAR PLACES NEAR THE LEH – CHEN HOTEL
The Leh-Chen Hotel Leh Ladakh India is one of the cheap hotels in Leh, yet its service makes its guests longing for more. But apart from the hotel, there are the tourist attractions that take them out exploring the city.
The chain of monasteries belonging to Tibetan Buddhism is one of the main tourist attractions in Leh, Ladakh. These symbolize religious ethics and miraculous legends. This place is just 6 minutes away from the Leh hotel.
Leh Royal Palace
The nine-story palace is one of the most popular places visited by tourists in Leh Ladakh. It was the abode of the royal family of the Namgyal Dynasty back in the 17th century. But later, it was captivated by general Zoravar Singh Kahlua.
The palace charms the visitors in its unique way. It also has a museum for all the history lovers.
At 6 minutes walking distance from The Leh-Chen, there is this mountain pass for the adventure seekers. It boasts of being the highest pass all over the world that is motorable. One cannot find this place anywhere else if missed to visit while being in Leh.
Hazara Arts Leh
Six minutes of walk from The Leh-Chen Hotel Leh Ladakh India will take you to the ultimate shopping destination in Leh. You can find here a great variety of items ranging from Cashmere Shawls to wooden artifacts.
Just above the royal and historical Leh Palace lies the famous Zorawar Fort. It is the ruins of the fort, which is named after the brave warrior Zorawar who fought against the Chinese invaders.
BEST RESTAURANTS NEARBY
The Leh-Chen hotel is a budget hotel in Leh, but it is commendable to have an on-site restaurant and buffet for breakfast. Apart from the Leh-Chen Hotel Leh Ladakh India, many other nearby restaurants and hotels in Leh Ladakh serve great food.
Corretto Travelers Café
The first café in Ladakh near The Leh-Chen Hotel Leh Ladakh India offers a blend of western flavors with a traditional menu. It is a kind of eatery.
The Tibetan Kitchen
This place offers excellent Thai, Tibetan, Chinese, Indian and continental cuisines. It is considered one of the best eateries around.
This restaurant satisfies the craving for Pizzas and other Italian dishes apart from the different Indian cuisines.
It offers delicious fast food other than Italian, Indian, and Tibetan food. They also provide free wifi with the food.
They serve finger-licking Indian and fast food to its customers. They also have vegan and gluten-free options along with a vegetarian menu.