The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Oriental Hotel
Oriental Hotel Leh, a start-up of the Oriental Team, has been one of the best budget hotels in Leh places to stay in Ladakh, providing first-rate accommodation and guest-oriented services and unique packages for family and leisure travellers. The Oriental Guest House is a three-star hotel in the picturesque surroundings of Leh, Ladakh. Among other hotels in Leh Ladakh, this is the most affordable place where visitors can go.
- Oriental Hotel Leh Ladakh India is a 19-minute walk from Leh's Main Bazaar. Oriental Guest House in Leh Ladakh is regarded as one of the best in the city. In Leh Ho, the Hotel is strategically located. This hospitality destination has evolved into the ideal place for business and leisure travellers to easily visit the city.
- Being a cheap hotel in Leh, it provides many amenities such as doctor on immediate call services; sanitisers are installed everywhere, a power backup facility, a safety authorization certificate etc.
- This Leh guest house has 39 comfortable and well-appointed rooms. Each room has a centrally heated heater and is well-equipped with amenities such as a makeup mirror, a wardrobe, a television, desk, etc.
- Guests can sample a variety of delicacies at the Hotel's in-house restaurant. Breakfast is served either continentally or buffet-style at the Hotel. The Hotel serves Ladhaki, Chinese, Western, and Indian cuisine.
- The Hotel provides the best facilities, such as an outdoor facility with a beautiful garden, a free parking facility, an Uninterrupted Power supply, Library. Multi-cuisine restaurant for veg / Non-Veg, In house Laundry and dry cleaning services, Trekking/Cultural programs on Request, etc. There are also numerous other facilities.
Popular places Near Oriental Hotel Leh
General Zorawar Fort
Wazir Zorawar Singh, an army leader of the Rajput dynasty's Maharaja Gulab Singh, was regarded as a military commander and a master of mountain battles. The Zorawar Fort is located in the heart of Leh, near the Leh Main Market. This tourist destination is very close to Oriental Hotel Leh
Leh Main Bazaar
Leh Market is a historic market that dates back to the 15th century, during the reign of King Single Namgyal. Today, the market is a major tourist attraction in Leh. Leh Main Bazaar is 50 m from the hotel location.
The Leh Palace, also widely recognized as the Lhachen Palkhar, was founded in the 1500s by King Sengge Namgyal and was completed in the 17th century. Its layout is reminiscent of Tibet's Palace Museum in Leh. Many tourists who come to Hotel katpa Residency Leh usually visit this place.
Best Restaurant near Oriental Hotel Leh Ladakh India
Chopsticks Noodle Bar
The restaurant offers the most delicious cuisine. The service is excellent, and the restaurant is conveniently located near the Leh Market. The Hotel offers the best selection of Southeast Asian and local cuisine.
It is the best place in Leh to eat authentic Ladakhi cuisine. De Khambir is a quaint little establishment run entirely by women. Along with butter tea, they serve khambir with various fillings to their guests.
It's a nice place to hang out, with a fabulous ambience and delicious food—Leh's best cafe. Despite being close to the market, this location is a little quiet. Metta is a haven for travellers, explorers, adventurers, and anyone who appreciates the tranquillity of the mountains.
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Oriental Hotel, Leh Ladakh
People Also Ask About Oriental Hotel
The Hotel provides the following services (for a fee).
- Room service is available.
- Laundry services are available.
- Health-care services
Check-in time at Oriental Hotel Leh & Guest House Leh begins at noon and ends at midnight.
Yes, guests have access to a free parking facility.
Khardung La (1.1 km), Shanti Stupa (0.2 km), and Monastery Circuit are all nearby attractions near the Oriental Hotel.
Many tourists enjoy visiting Riasi Fort and Zorawar Fort (1.7 km). Wazir Zorawar Singh, an army leader of the Rajput dynasty's Maharaja Gulab Singh, was regarded as a military commander and a master of mountain battles. The Zorawar Fort is located in the heart of Leh, near the Leh Main Market.
During their stay, guests can take advantage of free breakfast and an on-site restaurant. Guests can sample a variety of delicacies at the Hotel's in-house restaurant. Breakfast is served either continentally or buffet-style at the Hotel. The Hotel serves Ladhaki, Chinese, Western, and Indian cuisine.
The staff is multilingual in several languages, including English and Sinhala.
A minibar, air conditioning, and a refrigerator are among the top room amenities. This Leh guest house has 39 comfortable and well-appointed rooms. Each room has a centrally heated heater and is well-equipped with amenities such as a makeup mirror, a wardrobe, a television, desk, etc. Among other hotels in Leh Ladakh, this has been one of the best budget hotels in Leh places to stay in Ladakh.
Yes, Oriental Guest House provides airport transportation for its guests. Lots of people recommend calling ahead of time to confirm specifics.
Restaurants near the area include:
- The Tibetan Kitchen
- Bon Appetit
- Gesmo Restaurant.
Being the cheap Hotel in Leh, the Hotel provides the best facilities, such as an outdoor facility with a beautiful garden, free parking facility, Uninterrupted Power supply, Library. Multi-cuisine restaurant for veg / Non-Veg, In house Laundry and dry cleaning services, Trekking/Cultural programs on Request, etc. There are also numerous other facilities.
The establishment is easy to find because it is close to Near Shanti Stupa. Shanti Stupa is a Buddhist white-domed stupa located on a hilltop in Chanspa, Leh district, Ladakh, India. Gyomyo Nakamura, a Japanese Buddhist Bhikshu, built it in 1991 as part of the Peace Pagoda mission.
The operating hours of the Hotel are:
- Monday:- Open 24 Hrs
- Tuesday:- Open 24 Hrs
- Wednesday:- Open 24 Hrs
- Thursday:- Open 24 Hrs
- Friday:- Open 24 Hrs
- Saturday:- Open 24 Hrs
- Sunday:- Open 24 Hrs.
Visitors can make a cash payment when coming to stay here in the Hotel.