- Price Starts At :
- + 537 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Oriental Hotel
Oriental Hotel Leh, a start-up of the Oriental Team, has been one of the best budget hotels in Leh places to stay in Ladakh, providing first-rate accommodation and guest-oriented services and unique packages for family and leisure travellers. The Oriental Guest House is a three-star hotel in the picturesque surroundings of Leh, Ladakh. Among other hotels in Leh Ladakh, this is the most affordable place where visitors can go.
- Oriental Hotel Leh Ladakh India is a 19-minute walk from Leh's Main Bazaar. Oriental Guest House in Leh Ladakh is regarded as one of the best in the city. In Leh Ho, the Hotel is strategically located. This hospitality destination has evolved into the ideal place for business and leisure travellers to easily visit the city.
- Being a cheap hotel in Leh, it provides many amenities such as doctor on immediate call services; sanitisers are installed everywhere, a power backup facility, a safety authorization certificate etc.
- This Leh guest house has 39 comfortable and well-appointed rooms. Each room has a centrally heated heater and is well-equipped with amenities such as a makeup mirror, a wardrobe, a television, desk, etc.
- Guests can sample a variety of delicacies at the Hotel's in-house restaurant. Breakfast is served either continentally or buffet-style at the Hotel. The Hotel serves Ladhaki, Chinese, Western, and Indian cuisine.
- The Hotel provides the best facilities, such as an outdoor facility with a beautiful garden, a free parking facility, an Uninterrupted Power supply, Library. Multi-cuisine restaurant for veg / Non-Veg, In house Laundry and dry cleaning services, Trekking/Cultural programs on Request, etc. There are also numerous other facilities.
Popular places Near Oriental Hotel Leh
General Zorawar Fort
Wazir Zorawar Singh, an army leader of the Rajput dynasty's Maharaja Gulab Singh, was regarded as a military commander and a master of mountain battles. The Zorawar Fort is located in the heart of Leh, near the Leh Main Market. This tourist destination is very close to Oriental Hotel Leh
Leh Main Bazaar
Leh Market is a historic market that dates back to the 15th century, during the reign of King Single Namgyal. Today, the market is a major tourist attraction in Leh. Leh Main Bazaar is 50 m from the hotel location.
The Leh Palace, also widely recognized as the Lhachen Palkhar, was founded in the 1500s by King Sengge Namgyal and was completed in the 17th century. Its layout is reminiscent of Tibet's Palace Museum in Leh. Many tourists who come to Hotel katpa Residency Leh usually visit this place.
Best Restaurant near Oriental Hotel Leh Ladakh India
Chopsticks Noodle Bar
The restaurant offers the most delicious cuisine. The service is excellent, and the restaurant is conveniently located near the Leh Market. The Hotel offers the best selection of Southeast Asian and local cuisine.
It is the best place in Leh to eat authentic Ladakhi cuisine. De Khambir is a quaint little establishment run entirely by women. Along with butter tea, they serve khambir with various fillings to their guests.
It's a nice place to hang out, with a fabulous ambience and delicious food—Leh's best cafe. Despite being close to the market, this location is a little quiet. Metta is a haven for travellers, explorers, adventurers, and anyone who appreciates the tranquillity of the mountains.