The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About HOTEL KANGSING
Hotel Kangsing is a budget hotel in Leh. This is a family-owned small hotel and is one of the best hotels that promises a comfortable stay at affordable rates. The hotel takes the initiative in spreading awareness about the regional ecosystems and culture to the guests.
This hotel is one of the cheap hotels in Leh but leaves no stone unturned in providing the best of the facilities to its guests. The hotel is also wheelchair accessible, making it suitable for elderly and disabled guests. It is located only 700 m from the center of the city of Leh.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- Hotel Kangsing Leh is conveniently located near the center of Leh, at just 0.7 km. It is in the Jammu and Kashmir region, Fort Road. The hotel lies close to various popular places like Shanti Stupa, Prayer Wheel, and Zorawar Fort.
- There are 50 multi-facility rooms in the hotel. There are two types of rooms.
- All the rooms are equipped with a wardrobe, TV, free wifi, and a private bathroom. The bathrooms are fitted with showers and come with toiletries.
- The hotel owns a multi-cuisine restaurant where the guests can enjoy a sumptuous meal in the comfort of the posh dining area.
- Kangsing, one of the finest hotels in Leh Ladakh, offers numerous facilities. Some of them are outdoor and terrace gardens, separate smoking rooms, an airport shuttle, a balcony, a restaurant, and an elevator.
- The guests can expect a comfortable and affordable stay at this hotel. The hotel offers amenities like free wifi in some areas of the campus, free breakfast, complimentary self-parking, a 24*7 front desk service, housekeeping, and room service. The price ranges from around 2,000 to 5,000.
POPULAR PLACES NEAR HOTEL KANGSING
Despite being a budget hotel in Leh, Hotel Kangsing offers a stay, making the guests want to stay longer. But the hotel is surrounded by various places that one must visit while in Leh.
Nubra valley is known for its beautiful orchards and scenic beauty. The tourists of Leh specially visit this place for its breathtaking natural beauty. It is popularly called the Orchard of Ladakh. Being just 5 minutes walk from Hotel Kangsing Leh, it is a must-go place.
A part of Buddhist culture, the Prayer Wheel is moved by the people to pray to their god. It resonates with the faith and offers peace and soothe to the visitors.
Hazara Arts Leh
It is one of the shoppers' destinations for the crafted artworks of traditional Kashmiris. One can get from the cashmere shawls to wood-cutting art pieces at this place.
Once owned by the brave warrior, General Zorawar Singh, the historical fort is worth visiting if you find a thrill in history. It houses several proofs of the great history of the war and the place. It is just 700 m from Hotel Kangsing Leh.
It is one of the 7 Shanti Stupas that belong to Buddhism. The tourists find it peaceful and serene here. The charming views surrounding the stupa adds to its beauty.
BEST RESTAURANTS NEARBY
Hotel Kangsing Leh houses a well-maintained restaurant. Of the other hotels in Leh Ladakh, this hotel offers excellent food that makes its guests crave more. However, several other restaurants around this hotel have mouth-watering tastes.
The Tibetan Kitchen
At 6 minutes walk from the hotel, this restaurant serves Chinese, Indian, and Tibetan cuisines and local cuisines. They also have menus for vegans along with vegetarians.
Chopsticks Noodle Bar
This place is 850 m away from Kangsing, is one of the finest cheap hotels in Leh. It is a great place to eat if you are looking for any of these: Chinese, Indian, Asian, Tibetan, Thai, Indonesian, and fusion food. No worries if you are vegetarian or vegan or look for a gluten-free menu. All your food concerns find a solution here.
A pocket-friendly restaurant with options like Indian, Chinese, vegan, international, and Asian food is a must-eat place. Hotel Kangsing is 1 km away from here.
Bon Appetit Restaurant French Bakery
If you always look for a different taste, then this place is for you. Here you will get French and Indian food to curb your hunger and your craving. This is 1.4 km away from Hotel Kangsing Leh.
Gyap-Thago heritage Home
If you are in Ladakh, you must taste its traditional recipes. Here you will get to savor the delight of the traditional menu of Ladakh.
- - Restaurant
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to HOTEL KANGSING, Leh Ladakh
People Also Ask About HOTEL KANGSING
Many popular tourist attractions surround the hotel. In under 10 km, there are various places which the tourists in a great mass visit.
There is the Nubra valley, also known as the orchard of Ladakh. This place offers excellent views of nature and is one of the favorite places of the tourists. Then there is the prayer wheel, where people visit for the peace and soothe that it provides. Finally, there are Shanti Stupa, Hazara Arts, and Zorawar fort worth visiting near the hotel in Leh.
Yes. The hotel is located very close to the center of the city Leh. However, it is just 0.7 km from the hotel and thus accessible to the primary market in the town of Leh.
Yes. There are historical places like Zoravar Fort and Shanti Stupa near the hotel.
Zoravar Fort is a 19th-century fort that used to belong to the great brave warrior General Zoravar Kahluria. The fort sits above the Leh Palace in Ladakh. This place is just 700 meters from the hotel.
One of the 7 Buddhist stupas, this Shanti stupa in Leh is a structure built in 1991. It was part of the Peace Pagoda mission. This place is 4 km from the hotel and is also known for its beautiful panoramic view.
The policies of the hotel are very flexible. If one wants to cancel the bookings already done, then free cancellation is available in the hotel. The customers get a full refund on the cancellation done before a few days of the scheduled check-in.
The hotel has standard timings for check-in and check-out. The check-in time is noon, and the check-out time is midnight. However, the timings can be shifted or adjusted according to the requirement, which entirely depends on the hotel's management team.
There are 50 rooms in total in the hotel. The guests get the opportunity to choose from 2 types of rooms. There are Classic triple rooms and Deluxe rooms.
The rooms are fully equipped with a wardrobe, a TV with satellite channels, free wifi, and a king-size bed for sleeping 3.
Each of the rooms has an attached private bathroom which comes with a shower and complimentary toiletries. The rooms speak of comfort and peace.
Of all the hotels in Leh Ladakh, this hotel has excellent services. The hotel provides free self-parking space to the guests who arrive at the place on their vehicles. Thus, they get free parking to relax and rest assured that their rides are safe.
No, there are no swimming pools in the hotel.
This is a budget hotel in Leh, but it never fails to satisfy the needs of its guests. It has every facility required by the guests that are expected in a hotel. The hotel owns an in-house restaurant that serves gourmet food to its diners.
The restaurant serves Chinese and Indian cuisine. It also has an outdoor seating arrangement that pleases the guests. The services at the restaurant are commendable and the staff, as per the reviews by the customers, is excellent.
The guests get top-rated amenities at Kangsing. There is available free wifi in the campus area as well as in all of the rooms. Complimentary self-parking is also available to them. The 24 *7 front desk service, room service, and housekeeping are known for their convenience.
Other services like power backup, elevator, and airport shuttle are also offered to the guests. Apart from these, they get an open outdoor garden and a terrace garden as treats for nature lovers.
The hotel is one of the cheap hotels in Leh. The stay at this hotel would not cost you much. The price to stay here ranges between 2,000 and 5,000. You get fantastic service and good facilities without spending much. Instead, you can spend those bucks on sightseeing.