The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Park Bangalore
A short walk from M G Road, the Garden City's bustling commercial and shopping district, lies the Park Bangalore hotel. It has a restaurant open 24 hours a day, a spa and a swimming pool. Enjoy the well-equipped exercise centre or massages at Aura Spa & Salon. There is a gift shop at The Box where you may buy souvenirs. This is one of the best 5 star hotels in Bangalore.
Highlights of the hotel
- The hotel is located 1 hour away from the Airport.
- The hotel has 4 types of rooms which are Deluxe Room, Deluxe Premium Room, Deluxe Balcony Room, Luxury Terrace Room, with beds, tables & chairs, Air Conditioning, Luggage Storage, and a fan.
- They provide 24-hour Room Service, TV, Newspaper, Telephone and Attached Bathroom in all rooms.
- An in-hotel restaurant is available.
- The hotel provides free Wi-Fi service. The hotel has free parking, CCTV, Reception, Fire Extinguishers, Spa, Bakery, Cafe, Business centre, Conference, Banquet, Gym, and a Swimming Pool.
The modern air-conditioned rooms come with modern furniture and a private bathroom. Each room has a TV, DVD player, and mini-bar for your enjoyment. Also featured is a personal safe. The Monsoon Restaurant is open 24 hours a day and provides Indian and international cuisine, while Italia delivers award-winning Italian cuisine. I-BAR and the Aqua Lounge beside the pool are great places to get a drink at the park hotel MG road which is one of the best luxury hotels in Bangalore.
Places to visit near the hotel
A top pick among 5 star hotels in Bangalore, it is located in one of Bangalore's most coveted luxury hotels in Bangalore. Everything is within walking distance of the Park Bangalore MG Road.
Lalbagh Botanical Garden
It takes 20 minutes to drive from Park Bangalore MG Road to Bengaluru's Lalbagh Botanical Garden. Dalavai's son Tippu, the son of Hyder Ali's Dalavai, was commissioned to decorate it with exotic flora.
The first principal of Bangalore's Central High School (now Central College) constructed Bangalore Palace in a distance of 30 minutes drive. Work on The Palace is said to have begun under his leadership.
Visvesvaraya Industrial & Technological Museum
Bangalore's Bharat Ratna Industrial and Technological Museum is a member of the National Council for Science Museums, which is part of the Ministry of Culture of India's Department for Culture and Tourism. There are 4000 metres of it in Cubbon Park, and it was built in 2009.
Many restaurants may be reached on foot from the Park Bangalore MG Road, one of the best luxury hotels.
Lucky Tummy Foods
Just 6-minute walk from Park Bangalore, Foreign specialties is available at a restaurant adorned with nautical décor.
This restaurant is just 10 minutes away from where the hotel. There is a restaurant with a laid-back atmosphere. There are plenty of things to do in the area for families and groups of friends.
Le Cirque Signature - Franco Italian Restaurant
Thirty minutes from the Park Bangalore MG Road is a high-end hotel, a French and Italian restaurant, and a wine cellar with international selections.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to The Park Bangalore, Bangalore
People Also Ask About The Park Bangalore
They provide a conference room, a copy/fax service, and a post/parcel service available to its customers.
Yes, the Park Bangalore allow unmarried couple like other hotels.
A few of the hotel's features are free high-speed internet, an airport shuttle, meeting space, a full American breakfast, a continental breakfast, and laundry service.
Yes, Park Bangalore has a swimming pool like other 5 star hotels in Bangalore.
The Park Bangalore has 2 restaurants.
No, Bathtubs are not available in the hotel Park Bangalore.
4.1 out of 5-star customer ratings are given for the hotel.
The hotel has 4 types of rooms which are Deluxe Room, Deluxe Premium Room, Deluxe Balcony Room, Luxury Terrace Room.
The Park Bangalore has a free parking facility available.
Hotel Park Bangalore has a free parking facility available.
Popular attractions close to the hotel are Bangalore Palace, Cubbon Park, Visvesvaraya Museum, and Lalbagh Botanical Garden.
Rooms have coffee/tea delivered, daily housekeeping service, newspaper supplied to the room upon request, mini-fridge, TV, 24-hour room service Valet dry-cleaning.
The Monsoon Restaurant is open 24 hours a day and provides Indian and international cuisine, while Italia delivers award-winning Italian cuisine. I-BAR and the Aqua Lounge beside the pool are great places to get a drink.
Some restaurants close to Park Bangalore hotel are Hard Rock Cafe, Yauatcha Bangalore and Le Cirque Signature.
Yes, cleaning services are offered at Park Bangalore.
Many of the employees are fluent in various languages, such as English as well as Hindi.
The hotel Park Bangalore is one of the finest luxury hotels in Bangalore, with an airport shuttle service.
Yes, the hotel has a swimming pool for exercise.