The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Royal Orchid Bangalore
Both business and leisure tourists love the Hotel Royal Orchid Bangalore. A 5-minute drive from Bangalore's most popular eating and entertainment district, 100 foot' Road, Indiranagar, the hotel is adjacent to EGL Techpark (Embassy Golf Links). Manipal Hospital, a popular destination for medical tourists worldwide, is also within walking distance of the hotel. It is one of the most popular 5 star hotels in Bangalore.
Highlights of the hotel
- The hotel is located 1 hour away from the Airport.
- The hotel has 6 rooms: Deluxe Twin Non-Smoking Room, Deluxe Non-Smoking Room, Royal Club Room - Non-Smoking, One BedRoom Suite - Non-Smoking Orchid Suite - Non-Smoking, with beds, tables & chairs, Air Conditioning, Luggage Storage, and a fan.
- They provide 24-hour Room Service, TV, Newspaper, Telephone and Attached Bathroom in all rooms.
- An in-hotel restaurant is available.
- The hotel amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi service. The hotel has free parking, CCTV, Reception, Fire Extinguishers, Spa, Bakery, Cafe, Business center, Conference, Banquet, Gym, and a temperature-controlled rooftop Swimming Pool.
The Hotel Royal Orchid Bangalore Karnataka is located in the prestigious Indiranagar neighborhood, near the CBD, and next to the KGA Golf Course. It has 195 rooms and suites with golf course views. With a temperature-controlled rooftop pool, the hotel is one of the few luxury hotels in Bangalore that can accommodate up to 2000 people. F&B outlets in the hotel include Jeffs, Bangalore's favorite English pub, Tiger Trail - an award-winning Indian out-of-door garden restaurant, and Limelight, a world-class coffee shop serving delectable food.
PLACES TO VISIT NEAR THE HOTEL
Location-wise, it is located in one of Bangalore's most sought-after luxury hotels in Bangalore, making it a top choice among the 5 star hotels in Bangalore. Walking distance from the Hotel Royal Orchid Bangalore Karnataka is everything.
Located 38 minutes away, Bangalore Palace was erected by Rev. J. Garrett, the first principal of Bangalore's Central High School, now Central College. They credit him with commencing work on the Palace.
Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain
Hotel Royal Orchid Bangalore Karnataka is 30 minutes away from the Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain, so if you want to spend an evening in the park while it is still light, you may do so.
Cubano Park, also known as Sri Chamarajendra Park or Cubbon Park, is an essential landmark in Bengaluru's Central Administrative Area and is about 20 minutes away from Hotel Royal Orchid Bangalore Karnataka.
Restaurants near the hotel
Hotel Royal Orchid, one of the Best 5 Hotels in Bangalore, is located in the city's heart, is a short walk away from a broad selection of restaurants.
The greatest place to hang out is a restaurant with a laid-back environment, which is about 3 minutes away from where you are. Families and friends will have a great time at this hotel.
Dum Pukht Jolly Nabobs
More than 200 beverages and Indian cuisines are served in a contemporary rustic-industrial atmosphere at this 4-minute walk from the hotel Royal Orchid.
FLAX - Healthy Living
Hotel Royal Orchid in Bangalore is about a 6-minute walk away Dining options include foreign specialties and a buffet in a pirate-themed bar and restaurant decorated with nautical décor.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Royal Orchid Bangalore, Bangalore
People Also Ask About Hotel Royal Orchid Bangalore
Yes, it is true. In addition, they provide a conference room, a copy/fax service, and a post/parcel service available to its customers.
Yes, unmarried couples are allowed at Hotel Royal Orchid Bangalore Karnataka. Unmarried couples can check without any hassle if they have proper documentation and a valid ID.
Some of the popular amenities that are provided - Free high-speed internet, an airport shuttle, meeting space, a full American breakfast, a continental breakfast, and laundry service are just a few of the hotel's features.
Yes, Hotel Royal Orchid has a temperature-controlled rooftop swimming pool where guests can enjoy and relax.
Yes, Hotel Royal Orchid has an on-site restaurant.
Yes, bathtubs are available in some of the rooms of Hotel Royal Orchid.
4.1 stars out of 5 stars are the overall customer ratings for Hotel Royal Orchid. The customers have well rated the hotel, the service has been given a rating of 3.8 out of 5 stars and the value for money of the hotel has been given 3.9 out of 5.0 stars.
The hotel has 6 types of rooms which are Deluxe Twin Non-Smoking Room, Deluxe Non-Smoking Room, Royal Club Room - Non-Smoking, One Bed Suite - Non-Smoking, Orchid Suite - Non-Smoking.
Yes, Hotel Royal Orchid has a parking facility for the guests of the hotel.
Yes, Hotel Royal Orchid has a free parking facility.
Some of the popular attractions close to Hotel Royal Orchid are Bangalore Palace, Cubbon Park, Visvesvaraya Museum, and Lalbagh Botanical Garden.
Room amenities include coffee/tea delivered, daily housekeeping service, newspaper supplied to the room upon request, mini-fridge, TV, 24-hour room service Valet dry-cleaning.
Regular Morning breakfast, lunch, and dinner is available at Royal Orchid hotel.
Some restaurants close to Hotel Royal Orchid are BBQ Ride, Citrus, FLAX - healthy living, and Le Cirque signature Franco and Italian restaurant.
Yes, cleaning services are offered at hotel Royal Orchid.
Many of the staff are fluent in various languages, such as English and Hindi.
Yes, the Hotel Orchid in Bangalore has a paid airport shuttle service available for the guests.
There is a spacious Gym and swimming pool at Hotel Royal Orchid for exercising and performing yoga.