The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Sahil Hotel
- The Sahil Hotel Mumbai is situated at Mumbai central in the heart of South Mumbai.
- The hotel features beautifully decorated rooms fitted with carpet flooring and equipped with modern amenities.
- Hotel Sahil provides free Wi-Fi, a fitness center, a yoga room, meeting rooms, and banquet halls.
- The luxury hotel houses a restaurant serving delicious Indian, Continental, and Chinese cuisine and a coffee shop.
- Hotel Sahil operates a 24-hr front desk, luggage storage, laundry, and car rental service.
The Sahil Hotel Mumbai is centrally located and is a 5-minute drive from the Mumbai Central Station. Hotel Sahil is one of the best hotels in Mumbai that are within easy reach of various corporate offices, bus terminals, and shopping malls. Commercial hubs such as Lower Parel, Nariman Point, Elphinstone, and Worli are close to one of the 4 star hotels in Mumbai.
The Sahil Hotel features air-conditioned rooms equipped with TV, minibar, seating area with sofa, hairdryer, and toiletries. The hotel also houses meeting rooms and banquet halls capable of handling a large group of people for formal and casual events such as meetings, conferences, parties, and weddings. Hotel Sahil is one of the luxury hotels housing a restaurant named The Rivaaz and a coffee shop named Bluet offering delicacies from around the globe.
24-hr front desk, luggage storage, laundry, dry cleaning, car rental service, travel desk, parking, business, and banqueting facilities are provided at Hotel Sahil.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to The Sahil Hotel, Mumbai
People Also Ask About The Sahil Hotel
Yes, the Sahil Hotel Mumbai offers business services.
Yes, Hotel Sahil allows unmarried couples.
Wi-Fi, a restaurant, coffee shop, business center, meeting rooms, banquet halls, and fitness center are some of the popular amenities available in Hotel Sahil, one of the 4 star hotels in Mumbai.
No, the Sahil Hotel does not have a swimming pool.
No, a bathtub is not available in the rooms of the Sahil Hotel Mumbai.
The Sahil Hotel has got 4.1 stars out of 5 stars from the customers.
Hotel Sahil is one of the 4 star hotels in Mumbai that feature three types of rooms:
Suoperior Deluxe Room
The Sahil Hotel Mumbai has a free parking facility.
The following popular attractions are close to Hotel Sahil, one of the best 4 star hotels in Mumbai.
Gateway Of India
Hotel Sahil is one of the luxury hotels in Mumbai that feature rooms with a TV, tea/coffee maker, minibar, seating area, hairdryer, and toiletries.
The following restaurants are close to Sahil Hotel Mumbai.
Sardar Pav Bhaji
Merwan’s cake Shop
Yes, Hotel Sahil is one of the luxury hotels in Mumbai that offer cleaning services.
Yes, Gateway Of India and Elephanta Caves are the historical sites close to Hotel Sahil.
Yes, The Sahil Hotel Mumbai has an airport shuttle.
Yes, Hotel Sahil is one of the hotels in Mumbai that offer an area to exercise.