The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Sea Horse Resort
The Sea Horse Resort Goa is very well-known among the tourists and is surrounded by beautiful green gardens and is very close to the popular Baga Beach in North Goa. This 3 star resort in Goa is very closely located to many of the major tourist locations in the city. Sea Horse Resort, a resort in Goa offers a wide range of amenities to the guests staying there.
The Sea Horse Resort is 22.2 km away from the Dabolim Airport, Goa.
The resort has three different types of rooms namely Executive Rooms, Deluxe Rooms, and Executive Rooms with Jacuzzi.
All the rooms in the hotel are provided with an electronic safe, a double bed, a tea/coffee maker, a kettle, a fridge, a private balcony, a flatscreen TV, and an attached bathroom.
This budget resort in Goa has an on-site restaurant cum bar called ‘Shrimps’ that serves Chinese, Indian, and Continental cuisine.
The resort offers amenities like an outdoor swimming pool, a games room, a garden, a fitness center, a sun terrace, a tour desk, a luggage room, an airport shuttle service, and a free parking facility.
The resort also has fully equipped meeting and conference rooms for organizing seminars and other business events.
Nearby Places to visit:
This is the most popular beach among the tourists who visit North Goa. This beach has stalls along the line that sell different kinds of items like dresses, shawls, accessories, and many more. The Sea Horse Resort Goa to Baga Beach distance is 1.3 km.
This beach is known for full-moon parties and is very popular among tourists. This beach also has a lot of water activities, cafes, bars, beach-view restaurants, stalls, etc where people can enjoy. This beach is 1.7 km away from this 3 star resort in Goa.
This fort is very famous and is used in many Bollywood movies for shooting. It has a ‘Dil Chahta Hai’ point which is very attractive to the tourists. This is 4.5 km away from the Sea Horse Resort Goa.
The Street Ryder:
This is 500 m away from the Sea Horse Resort. This place has a fancy and peppy decor that attracts guests. They serve delicious North Indian and Goan food. The average price for two people in The Street Ryder is Rs. 1200.
New River Side Restaurant:
This is 500 m away from Sea Horse, a resort in Goa. This place serves Goan, Chinese, and North Indian dishes. They also serve alcohol. It costs around Rs. 600 for two people.
This place is well known for seafood, but it also serves delicious North Indian and Chinese food. Octopus Shack offers indoor as well as outdoor seating. This is 300 m away from Resort Sea Horse, a budget resort in Goa.
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to The Sea Horse Resort, Goa
People Also Ask About The Sea Horse Resort
Yes, the resort offers meeting and conference rooms that are fully equipped to host a seminar or any other business event.
Yes, the resort allows couples that are not married to book their stay at the resort as long as they have valid ID proof.
The resort offers various luxurious amenities like an outdoor swimming pool where the guests can take a relaxing swim, a fitness center for fitness enthusiasts, an on-site restaurant cum bar called ‘Shrimps’ that serves multicuisine food, a games room, a garden, a sun terrace, a luggage room, a tour desk, an airport shuttle service, a free parking facility, meeting, conference rooms for organizing events and seminars.
Yes, the Resort Sea Horse has an on-site outdoor swimming pool for the guests to relax.
No, the bathrooms in the rooms at this resort are not fitted with bathtubs but are fitted with a shower. But a few rooms have a jacuzzi which the guests can book for their stay.
Yes, the resort has a multicuisine restaurant cum bar called ‘Shrimps’. The restaurant serves exquisite drinks and cocktails along with delicious North Indian, Continental, and Chinese dishes. The specialty of this restaurant is Dal Makhani, Tangdi Kebab, and Butter Chicken.
Some of the historical places close to this resort are Chapora Fort, Aguada Fort, Immaculate Conception Church, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Tiracol Fort, and others.
There are three different types of rooms available in this resort which are Executive Rooms, Deluxe Rooms, and Executive Rooms with Jacuzzi. The amenities offered at these rooms are air-conditioning, a tea/coffee maker, an electronic safe, a kettle, a fridge, a double bed, a flatscreen TV, a private balcony with views, a sofa set, a coffee table, elegant furnishing, and an attached bathroom with a shower. For the Sea Horse Resort Goa price, check our website.
Yes, the resort offers a free parking facility to all the guests staying at the resort during their stay.
Many of the major tourist attractions close to this resort are Baga Beach, Vagator Beach, Calangute Beach, Anjuna Beach, Saturday Night Market, Anjuna Flea Market, Chapora Fort, Panaji Bridge, Aguada Fort, Tiracol Fort, etc.
Some restaurants close to this resort are Britto’s, Club Cabana, Tito’s Club, Octopus Shack, The Street Ryder, New River Side Restaurant, and many more.
The resort offers laundry, dry cleaning, and daily housekeeping services to all the guests the entire time of their stay at the resort.
The resort offers an airport shuttle service to the guests who request the service during booking. For more information use the Sea Horse Resort Goa contact number.
Yes, the resort has a fitness center where the guests who are fitness enthusiasts can exercise.