- Price Starts At :
- + 1576.26 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About The Tigress Resort and SPA
The Tigress Resort And Spa, a resort in Ranthambore Rajasthan, is a beautiful award-winning hotel amid Sawai Madhopur. With luxury and courtliness in the interior design structure, it has some of the best premium amenities to serve you, a swimming pool to rejuvenate, and a rooftop restaurant with a panoramic view.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- The Tigress Resort And Spa is a 4-star hotel in Ranthambore located approximately 7.8 km from Ranthambore National Park.
- The resort provides the best amenities in Ranthambore for you to relish the inwardness.
- The hotel has an in-house restaurant that serves delicacies with a satisfactory experience of the rooftop panorama.
- The rooms derive a quite serene overall experience with elements like luxury, comfort, and a terrace.
- Facilities provided by the hotel are Tasty Barbeque Grills, Spa and wellness center, Gym, Kids Play Area, Bakery, Restaurant and bar, Lawn, Spacious living area, and terrace.
The hotel has a restaurant, a world-class bar, and a coffee shop to keep you refreshing:-
- Royal Panorama is an in-house barbeque restaurant.
- Royal Flavour is a fine-dining restaurant.
- Royal Beans is the coffee shop.
- The hotel also has two bars as an embellishment to the ambiance- Solar Shack and pool bar named Royal Fusion.
Types of rooms available at The Tigress Resort And Spa, luxury hotel in Ranthambore are:-
- Royal Luxury Suite
- Royal Luxury Villas
- Royal Cottage
POPULAR PLACES TO VISIT NEAR THE TIGRESS RESORT AND SPA.
Rajiv Gandhi Regional Museum Of Natural History- The museum is based on diversity of life. it was inaugurated by Finance Minister Mr. Namo Narayan Meena in Ramsinghpura, Sawai Madhopur, was created to preserve allocate the assets, it exhibits the cultural life of Rajasthan with flora and fauna. It is located near The Tigress Resort Ranthambore.
Ranthambore National Park- A few minutes of drive away from The Tigress Resort and Spa. It has great historical importance and is considered as the hunting ground for the Maharajas of Jaipur.
Khandar Fort- It remained an unconquerable fort for a very long time. It is located on the boundary of Ranthambore National Park and Ranthambore Tiger Reserve. It was constructed strategically in the mountain region to gain an advantage over enemies. It holds strategic and historical importance in the part of Sawai Madhopur.
Trinetra Ganesh Temple- It is at a very short distance from this 4-star hotel in Ranthambore, mythologically significant and one of the oldest temples in Rajasthan, located inside the Ranthambore Fort. This is the only temple to have depicted Lord Ganesha with three eyes in the entire world. It would be best if you visited the temple at least once when you go out in Ranthambore.
Ranthambore Tiger Reserve- It is famous in the world for its affluent population of tigers. It is located 13 KM away from Sawai Madhopur in Rajasthan. This place is the best to explore the undiscovered and treat yourself to the in-depth wilderness near a luxury hotel in Ranthambore.
BEST RESTAURANT NEARBY THE TIGRESS RESORT AND SPA.
1.Cafe Chai Chaska- Best class cafe made for tea-lovers and serves a fulfilling breakfast.
Location- Near Tiger Guest House
2. Sky Lounge- A bar made to relate your experience at Ranthambore and a restaurant serving multi-cuisine.
Location- Hotel Rajputana, Opp. FCI Godown
3. Dosa Corner- South Indian food chain in Ranthambore for south cuisine lovers, you can visit here for dinner to have an unparalleled experience.
Location- Ranthambore Road, Main Road
4. Vivanta By Taj- Continental cuisine with Indian twist made for your taste buds to savour a royal experience.
Ranthambore National Park Road
5. Indian Spice Family Restaurant- Indian and Rajasthani cuisines combined make this one of the most popular hotels in the locality.
Location-Near The Tigress Resort and SPA.
- 24% Off
- 24% Off