The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Regenta Resort Vanya Mahal
Regenta Resort Vanya Mahal, Ranthambore is a perfect montage of Rajasthani culture blended with contemporary architecture. It maintains the standard with the best class amenities offered at ease during your stay in this 3-star hotel in Ranthambore.
The central location is convenient for the guests to explore Ranthambore. The lawns are magnificently well-toned with the environment to enjoy memorable moments with your family in a luxury hotel in Ranthambore. The destination is also suitable for corporate meetings, special occasions, wedding ceremonies, live performances, and music festivals.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
Regenta resort Vanya Mahal luxury hotel in Ranthambore is located on Ranthambore Road, Sawai Madhopur
Swimming pool, outdoor activities, Fireplace, Kids Play Area, Air Conditioning, Private Balcony, Flatscreen TV, Spa and Wellness Centre, Indoor Games, Pool/Beach Towels, etc.
Tiger Trail- Multi-cuisine restaurant having the bar, lounge with a panoramic view of National Park and 24-hour in-room dining with Breakfast
Regenta Resort Vanya Mahal, Ranthambore has two room options available: Executive and Premium Rooms.
Free Cancellation is available on Executive and Premium.
Hotel Regenta Resort Vanya Mahal has all the premium facilities available, like laundry and dry cleaning services, ticket/tour assistance, multilingual staff, paid airport transfers, Jungle Safari, bonfire, sunloungers, special diet menus, alcoholic beverages, BBQ facilities, Terrace, Gareth., Car hire, Packed Lunches, etc
POPULAR PLACES NEAR REGENTA RESORT VANYA MAHAL, RANTHAMBORE;
1.Trinetra Ganesh Temple- It is a mythologically significant and one of the oldest temples in Rajasthan, located inside the Ranthambore Fort; this is the only temple to have depicted Lord Ganesha with three eyes in the entire world. It would be best if you visited the temple at least once while exploring Ranthambore.
2. Ranthambore National Park-It is one of the most incredible public parks in north India. It is 130 km away from Jaipur. It has great historical importance and is considered as the hunting grounds for the Maharajas of Jaipur. Walk distance from Regenta Resort Vanya Mahal.
3.Khandar Fort- It remained an unconquerable fort for a very long time. The defense is located on the boundary of Ranthambore National Park and Ranthambore Tiger Reserve. It was constructed strategically in the mountain region to gain an advantage over enemies. Located near Regenta Resort Vanya Mahal luxury hotel in Ranthambore
4.Padam Talao- Padam Talao is the largest lake in Ranthambore. It is the residence of animals like crocodiles and visited by chinkara deer in the morning; Padmavati would bathe in the lake, as said by the stories.
5.Ranthambore Tiger Reserve- It is famous in the world for its affluent population of tigers, it is located 13 KM away from the Sawai Madhopur in Rajasthan.
RESTAURANTS NEAR REGENTA RESORT VANYA MAHAL;
1.Cafe Chai Chaska- Best class cafe made for tea-lovers and serves a fulfilling breakfast.
Location- Near Tiger Guest House, 0.6 km from Regenta Resort Vanya Mahal
2.Sky Lounge- A bar made to relate your experience at Ranthambore and a restaurant serving multi-cuisine.
Location- Hotel Rajputana, Opp. FCI Godown, 0.4 km from Regenta Resort Vanya Mahal
3.Dosa Corner- South Indian food chain in Ranthambore for south cuisine lovers, you can visit here for dinner to have an unparalleled experience.
Location- Ranthambore Road, Main Road, 1.3 km from Regenta Resort Vanya Mahal
4.Vivanta By Taj- Continental cuisine with Indian twist made for your taste buds to savour a royal experience.
Location-Ranthambore National Park Road, 0.3 km from Regenta Resort Vanya Mahal
5.Daawat-E-Khaas-Indian and Rajasthani cuisines combined make this one of the most popular hotels in the locality.
Location- Ranthambore Road, Sawai Vilas, 0.2 km from Regenta Resort Vanya Mahal
are restaurants near a 3-star hotel in Ranthambore.
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.