The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Anuraga Palace, Ranthambhore
Anuraga Palace, Ranthambore's magnum opus with spaciously crafted interiors. Made to give you the best in luxury and an irresistible stay. It is made to deliver the class and fascinating backdrop to soothe and soften your soul. 4 star hotel in Ranthambore
With a reflective focus, the white marble can draw the minimalist architecture alluring on the interior of rooms.
Rooms are equipped with best in class amenities that serve for the purpose of guests to stay.
The hotel has banquet facilities available, it allows wedding ceremonies and even events for your fulfillment.
Basant Restaurant offers you the rejoice of multi-cuisine Zaika on your taste buds; outside the window, you can experience the greenery of Amaltaas tree and in the interior made vibrant by the Rajasthani and Classic oil paintings to relish your eyes in a world of rush.
Located in Sawai Madhopur near Sawai Madhopur Railway Station(approx. 2.3 km), the Anuraga Palace offers the paid pickup and drop facilities based on preliminary information by the guest to ensure a smooth journey experience.
POPULAR PLACES NEAR ANURAGA PALACE, RANTHAMBORE ;
Anuraga Palace is located in the vicinity of Sawai Madhopur Railway Station, which is approximately 10 minutes drive away from the palace, on Ranthambore Road; the major tourist destination nearby are as follows;
1.Ranthambore National Park- One of the biggest national parks in north India; it is 130 km away from Jaipur and a few minutes of drive away from Anuraga Palace. It has great historical importance and is considered as the hunting ground for the Maharajas of Jaipur
2.Padam Talao- Padam Talao is the largest lake in Ranthambore. It is the residence of animals like crocodiles and visited by chinkara deer in the morning; Padmawati would bathe in the lake, as said by the stories.
3.Trinetra Ganesh Temple- It is a mythologically significant and one of the oldest temples in Rajasthan, located inside the Ranthambore Fort; this is the only temple to have depicted Lord Ganesha with three eyes in the entire world
4.Kachida Valley- The old neighborhood of jaguars, who moved away from any contention with types of Royal Bengal Tigers. This place is both neutral and beautiful for a picture-perfect environment. Jeep Safari is one of the main rides to reach Kachida Valley from Ranthambore National Park.
5.Raj Bagh Ruins- It is situated between Padam Talao and Raj Bagh Talao. The naturally formed stone ruins would give you goosebumps as they orate the ancient stories of the detained kingdoms of war, basically Ozymandias Vibe.
RESTAURANTS NEAR ANURAGA PALACE, RANTHAMBORE
Anuraga Palace is a 4 star hotel in Ranthambore, offers the fusion of Indian-Rajasthani cuisine with handpicked spices. Basant Multicuisine Restaurant delivers quality dishes with mouth-watering flavors of Rajasthan. The Mughlai dishes will sure allure your eyes with its vibrant texture. Basant restaurant is available from morning till late night and offers a variety of dishes across the globe. BAR room service and BBQs are also available in the evening; it offers you fresh and luscious sausages and continental food. The resort is known as one of the best resorts in Ranthambore Rajasthan
Alternatives to Basant Multicuisine Restaurant are as follows;
Cafe Chai Chaska- Nice evening spent with your loved ones in Chai Chaska Cafe.
Location- Near Tiger Guest House, 0.5 KM from Anuraga Palace Ranthambore
Sky Lounge- Restaurant made with a fusion of bar, this is made to allure the guests with its ambient placement and tangy food.
Location- Hotel Rajputana, Opp. FCI Godown, 0.3 KM from Hotel Anuraga Palace Ranthambore.
Dawat-E-Khaas- Indian And Mughlai Cuisine served on your plate right and blended with Rajasthani spices.
Location-Ranthambore Road At Sawai Vilas, 0.3 KM from Hotel Anuraga Palace Ranthambore
Vivanta By Taj-Indian Continental Cuisine serving cuisines around the world.
Location-Ranthambore National Park Road, 0.4 KM from Hotel Anuraga Palace Ranthambore,
Indian Spice Family Restaurant- It has delicacies made to deliver the exotic experience of Ranthambore.
Location-Ranthambore Road Opp. Saras Dairy, 0.8 KM from Hotel Anuraga, luxury hotel in Ranthambore
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.