The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Treehouse The Pugmark (A Wildlife Resort)
Treehouse the Pugmark, Ranthambore is an exquisite resort showcasing a perfect blend of traditions with modern techniques. The name treehouse, let alone can be the main source of attraction, but above all, this is the tremendous amount of luxuries this 4-star hotel offers along with a soothing ambience that this place radiates.
Highlights of the hotel
Treehouse the Pugmark is situated at the edge of the Ranthambore National Park, part of one of the most prestigious states of India, Rajasthan.
Treehouse offers uncountable amenities, which acts as a magnet for people looking for comfort out there.
Being spread over 10 acres, this luxury hotel in Ranthambore has 35 air-conditioned rooms; the icing on the cake is the only pool villa luxury room accompanied by a private plunge pool.
This luxury hotel serves multiple cuisines with a pinch of traditional love.
All kinds of facilities, including parking, swimming pools, Astro part, etc., are available in the hotel.
Being a luxury hotel in Ranthambore, hotel Treehouse is known for its heartwarming hospitality, offered with the most incredible facilities. The hotel is close to the Ranthambore national park makes it more desirable for all the adventure lovers who wish to explore more in the wildest way. The hotel is set on a private estate surrounded by trees all over and offers a perfect amount of greenery in the most peaceful environment.
The most amazing facilities that are provided by this resort in Ranthambore are astroport, room service, rustic earth, swimming pool, cricket, football, doctor on call, wifi in rooms, car parking, dental and shaving kit on request, wake up call facility, board games, nature track, 100% power backup. The hotel being equipped with such eye-catching facilities can surely be considered as the heart of Ranthambore.
Treehouse the Pugmark Ranthambore not only functions as a 4-star hotel in Ranthambore, but it surely leads you to many places that will add to the experience of an amazing stay.
Ranthambore National Park
One of India’s most famous and massive national parks is just 19 minutes (7.7 km) from this luxury hotel in Ranthambore and is the most desired place to be visited when in Ranthambore.
Trinetra Ganesh Temple
As one of the oldest temples in India, it is quite a major attraction for the tourists and is unique in its way as Lord Ganesha is being showcased along with all the members of his family and is just 17 minutes (7 km) from the hotel.
This fort is assumed to be constructed in 944 CE by Chauhan Rajput King Sapaldaksha. It provides a fantastic view of the surrounding Ranthambore National Park, making it more attractive for tourists to visit and is just 17 minutes (7 km) from the hotel.
Being considered a hunting lodge in its initial stage of construction and also used as the same by the Maharajas, this place sparks curiosity in the minds of the tourists and is likely to be visited to witness the Heritage in Ranthambore and is just 17 minutes (7 km) away from the hotel.
Situated in Ranthambore national park and is around 38 minutes (18 km) away from the resort, this place witnessed the most beautiful and exotic birds at a single spot.
The Food Affair
Treehouse the Pugmark Ranthambore is popular for its beauty and all the mouth-watering cuisines offered by restaurants inside the resort and all other eating joints the hotel is surrounded with.
Cave Palate Restaurant
Being situated in the hotel itself, this restaurant takes you on a whole multi-cuisine ride along with a traditional touch in the form of entertainment where guests are entertained with some live cultural performances in the evening.
The Flames Bar
This aesthetic bar is located inside the resort and is a perfect place to sip a glass of wine and fine dine. However, the bar is open from 11 a.m. To 11 p.m still, it justifies the sole purpose of being a bar which is to be carefree.
To be in the most beautiful place and experiencing live Rajasthani folk dance and music accompanied by a fire show in an open-air restaurant that serves Hi-Tea is no less than a dream come true. The timings being 5:30 p.m to 7 p.m.
Cafe Chai Chaska
The food served in this cafe is the solution to all the lip-smacking junk cravings with the most generous staff available.
As the name suggests, the food served along with the most amazing vibes takes one to new heights. It makes it one hell of a memorable experience and will surely justify the multiple taste buds with the multiple cuisines being served.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.