The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Nahargarh Ranthambhore
Nahargarh Ranthambore is crafted amidst the magnificent and densely populated vegetation and wildlife. Its royal retreat will soothe you and activate your part essence of adventure, thrill, and tranquility. The fascinating culture and the panoramic view are complimentary with your stay at the luxury of Ranthambore. Nahargarh Ranthambore Resort. 4-star hotel in Ranthambore
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
*Located on Ranthambore Road, in Khilchipur, Rajasthan, Nahargarh's area is majorly covered by the heavy wilderness and offers the best locality experience out there in Ranthambore. Luxury hotel in Ranthambore
*Amenities provided by the Nahargarh Ranthambore are two swimming pools with kid-friendly instructors, restaurant and bar, dining area, premium room services, outdoor sports, luxury bedrooms with air-conditioning.
*Rooms in Hotel Nahargarh Ranthambore are spacious and luxurious; the hotel offers four types of rooms, namely,
Deluxe Single Room- Area- 400 sq. ft.
Deluxe Twin Room- Area- 400 sq. ft.
Super Deluxe Double Twin Room- Area- 440 sq. ft.
Deluxe Triple Room- Area- 400 sq. ft.
The options in the room are available with complimentary breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
*It has an excellent restaurant offering, specializing in Indian, Continental, and Rajasthani food. Some of the exceptional mirror work embellish the restaurant. The hotel also has a bar, Lancer's, which is based on the military theme with high spirits and essence of wine.
*The hotel has all the facilities so that you can enjoy the royal experience. It serves its guests with Barbeque and cafe, swimming pool, steam and sauna, spa, banquet, well-behaved staff, etc.
POPULAR PLACES NEAR NAHARGARH RANTHAMBORE;
1. Trinetra Ganesh Temple- It is a mythologically significant and one of the oldest temples in Rajasthan, located inside the Ranthambore Fort; this is the only temple to have depicted Lord Ganesha with three eyes in the entire world. It would help if you visited the temple at least once while exploring Ranthambore. Nahargarh Ranthambore.
2. Ranthambore National Park- One of the biggest national parks in north India; it is 130 km away from Jaipur. It has great historical importance and is considered as the hunting grounds for the Maharajas of Jaipur.
3. Khandar Fort- It remained an unconquerable fort for a very long time; it is located on the boundary of Ranthambore National Park and Ranthambore Tiger Reserve. It was constructed strategically in the mountain region to gain an advantage over enemies. The fort is dilapidated, which shows the struggle of the rulers of medieval times. The defense is located 40 KM from the central city of Sawai Madhopur of Rajasthan.
4. Padam Talao- Padam Talao is the largest lake in Ranthambore. It is the residence of animals like crocodiles and visited by chinkara deer in the morning; Padmawati would bathe in the lake, as said by the stories.
5. Ranthambore Tiger Reserve- It is famous in the world for its affluent population of tigers, it is located 13 KM away from the Sawai Madhopur in Rajasthan, it is the most proper place to view the wildlife, it alone covers the area of 400 sq. km. and when combined with Sawai Man Singh Sanctuary, it is 500 sq. km. In 1973 it was declared as one of the reserves under Project Tiger by the government of India. Located near Nahargarh Ranthambore Resort, 4-star hotel in Ranthambore
RESTAURANTS NEAR NAHARGARH RANTHAMBORE;
Cafe Chai Chaska-Type- Cafe
Location- Near Tiger Guest House
Sky Lounge-Type- Bar And Restaurant
Location- Hotel Rajputana, Opp. FCI Godown
Dosa Corner- Type- South Indian Restaurant
Location- Ranthambore Road, Main Road
Vivanta By Taj-Type-Indian Continental Cuisine
Location-Ranthambore National Park Road
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.