- Price Starts At :
- + 1800 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Nahargarh Ranthambhore
Nahargarh Ranthambore is crafted amidst the magnificent and densely populated vegetation and wildlife. Its royal retreat will soothe you and activate your part essence of adventure, thrill, and tranquility. The fascinating culture and the panoramic view are complimentary with your stay at the luxury of Ranthambore. Nahargarh Ranthambore Resort. 4-star hotel in Ranthambore
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- Located on Ranthambore Road, in Khilchipur, Rajasthan, Nahargarh's area is majorly covered by the heavy wilderness and offers the best locality experience out there in Ranthambore. Luxury hotel in Ranthambore
- Amenities provided by the Nahargarh Ranthambore are two swimming pools with kid-friendly instructors, restaurant and bar, dining area, premium room services, outdoor sports, luxury bedrooms with air-conditioning.
- Rooms in Hotel Nahargarh Ranthambore are spacious and luxurious; the hotel offers four types of rooms, namely,
Deluxe Single Room- Area- 400 sq. ft.
Deluxe Twin Room- Area- 400 sq. ft.
Super Deluxe Double Twin Room- Area- 440 sq. ft.
Deluxe Triple Room- Area- 400 sq. ft.
The options in the room are available with complimentary breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- It has an excellent restaurant offering, specializing in Indian, Continental, and Rajasthani food. Some of the exceptional mirror work embellish the restaurant. The hotel also has a bar, Lancer's, which is based on the military theme with high spirits and essence of wine.
- The hotel has all the facilities so that you can enjoy the royal experience. It serves its guests with Barbeque and cafe, swimming pool, steam and sauna, spa, banquet, well-behaved staff, etc.
POPULAR PLACES NEAR NAHARGARH RANTHAMBORE;
1. Trinetra Ganesh Temple- It is a mythologically significant and one of the oldest temples in Rajasthan, located inside the Ranthambore Fort; this is the only temple to have depicted Lord Ganesha with three eyes in the entire world. It would help if you visited the temple at least once while exploring Ranthambore. Nahargarh Ranthambore.
2. Ranthambore National Park- One of the biggest national parks in north India; it is 130 km away from Jaipur. It has great historical importance and is considered as the hunting ground for the Maharajas of Jaipur.
3. Khandar Fort- It remained an unconquerable fort for a very long time; it is located on the boundary of Ranthambore National Park and Ranthambore Tiger Reserve. It was constructed strategically in the mountain region to gain an advantage over enemies. The fort is dilapidated, which shows the struggle of the rulers of medieval times. The defense is located 40 KM from the central city of Sawai Madhopur of Rajasthan.
4. Padam Talao- Padam Talao is the largest lake in Ranthambore. It is the residence of animals like crocodiles and visited by chinkara deer in the morning; Padmawati would bathe in the lake, as said by the stories.
5. Ranthambore Tiger Reserve- It is famous in the world for its affluent population of tigers, it is located 13 KM away from the Sawai Madhopur in Rajasthan, it is the most proper place to view the wildlife, it alone covers the area of 400 sq. km. and when combined with Sawai Man Singh Sanctuary, it is 500 sq. km. In 1973 it was declared as one of the reserves under Project Tiger by the government of India. Located near Nahargarh Ranthambore Resort, a hotel in Ranthambore.
RESTAURANTS NEAR NAHARGARH RANTHAMBORE;
Cafe Chai Chaska- Type- Cafe
Location- Near Tiger Guest House
Sky Lounge- Type- Bar And Restaurant
Location- Hotel Rajputana, Opp. FCI Godown
Dosa Corner- Type- South Indian Restaurant
Location- Ranthambore Road, Main Road
Vivanta By Taj- Type-Indian Continental Cuisine
Location-Ranthambore National Park Road