The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Vedic Village Spa Resort
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is 20-minutes (10 km) from Vedic Village Spa Resort Kolkata.
The lodging offers 9 distinct classifications of suites and manors that include Deluxe Villa, Earth Villa, Double Bedroom Suite, One-Bedroom Suite, Standard Suite, Studio, Aqua House Rooms, Resort Bungalow Rooms, and Zamindar Suite.
Being one of the cheap resorts in Kolkata, the various room amenities incorporate air conditioning rooms, coffee/tea maker, TV, minibar, etc.
The hotel offers two on-site restaurants and an on-site bar to its guests.
A portion of the conveniences incorporate a specialist available, wi-fi, attendant, paid clothing administration, paper, and pressing help.
Vedic Village Spa Resort Kolkata is a desert spring resort offering an extravagant ambiance to its guests.
The retreat is 10 km from Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport and Sealdah Railway Station is 17 km. The Howrah Railway Junction is 19 km and New Town Bus Stand is just 11.2 km from the retreat.
Leisure Outdoor exercises like Kayaking and Indoor exercises like pool, football, and Air hockey are accessible. Being one of the budget resorts in Kolkata, the hotel offers an on-location spa which is one of the most amazing spas in the whole city.
For food and dining, the hotel offers Bhoomi, which serves one of the most delightful Bengali dishes. Agnee is the bar that serves a broad scope of wine and amazing music. The surroundings are green and alleviating to one's eyes. V Den is the games bar and parlor offering indoor games with the facility of DJs music with beverages.
A portion of the nearby cafés incorporate - Tripti Hotel Lauhati (1.7 km), Hotel 24 Ghanta (4.9 km), and Tony Dhaba and Restaurant (7.3 km).
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Childcare Services
Safety & Hygiene
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Staff Hygiene
- - Playground
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.