The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About VIRAJ SAROVAR PORTICO
Viraj Sarovar Portico Jammu, is an extraordinary tribute to the best-in-class modern luxury. It is a contemporary hotel situated in the heart of Jammu. The hotel’s locality is described as in the contiguity of National Highway and renowned industrial hubs like SIDCO and Bari Brahmana, one of the best 4-star hotels in Jammu.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- Located in Bari Brahmana, one of the largest industrial hubs in the country is an ideal choice for professional meetings and business officials.
- Viraj Sarovar Portico Jammu And Kashmir has spacious accommodations equipped to serve the guests with exclusive amenities.
- All the room amenities are set-up for convenience of guests.
- Three in-house multi-cuisine restaurants with alcoholic beverages to treat your soul are Flavours, Zing, and Terrace Grill, offer wide delicacies in multi-cuisine.
- Including a fitness center with a well-equipped arena for fitness freaks and a swimming pool to alleviate your tighten-up body after a long journey.
POPULAR PLACES NEAR VIRAJ SAROVAR PORTICO, JAMMU
Meanwhile, the Viraj Sarovar Portico Jammu, and Kashmir, one of the best 4-star hotels in Jammu, is located in the city center. Still, there are also places of architectural importance you can visit and mend with the distinct beauty of Jammu. Some of the places you can visit while touring nearby Viraj Sarovar Portico Jammu are.
Bahu Fort is a historic fort constructed on the banks of the Tawi River; it is one of the oldest towers in the city. Bahu temple is situated inside Bahu Fort; Raja Bahulochan originally constructed this for nearly 3000 years ago; the defense gives the panoramic view of Jammu, stones carved are perfect for photography. It is one of the best historical sites near Viraj Sarovar Portico Jammu.
Akhnoor Fort holds tremendous significance for rewriting the past; it has been declared a national monument protected by the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI). There are two-storeyed watch-towers at the corner to give you a fantastic view of Jammu and a ghat on the Chenab river. It is close to Viraj Sarovar Portico Jammu, And Kashmir.
Amar Mahal Museum, which was a palace before the government of Jammu and Kashmir converted into the museum. Raja Amar Singh constructed it along with a French architect in the nineteenth century. It was a residence of the Dogra dynasty and contained many paintings and antique portraits of the royal family. Places to visit near one of the Luxury hotels in Jammu.
Mubarak Mandi Palace was the residence of the Maharaja of Dogra Dynasty who ruled Jammu and Kashmir till 1925; it resembles the Rajasthani and Mughlai architecture. It also has the golden bow and arrow of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan.
Surinsar Lake is situated 42 KM from Jammu; Mansardense forests and hills surround it lake and is referred to as twin lakes, also have some mythological importance.
Best Restaurant Nearby
Pahalwan – Indian Northern cuisine restaurant serves special breakfast with a northern twist.
Distance from Viraj Sarovar Portico- 8.8 KM
Imperial Grill Restaurant – Lip-smacking Indian Cuisine with Grill and Tandoori Zaika.
Distance from Viraj Sarovar Portico- 9.7 KM
Oh Jammu – Serves Italian cuisines like crunchy pizzas and creamy pastas.
Distance from Viraj Sarovar Portico- 8.6 KM
Mosaic Restaurant – Offers best in Chinese, Italian and Indian cuisines.
Distance from Viraj Sarovar Portico Jammu And Kashmir- 8.4 KM
Rajan Restaurant –Popular hub for fast food lovers and Indian cuisine adorers.
Distance From Viraj Sarovar Portico Jammu And Kashmir – 6.9 KM
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Disposable serveware
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to VIRAJ SAROVAR PORTICO, Jammu
People Also Ask About VIRAJ SAROVAR PORTICO
Jammu has something for all types of travelers; you can visit the structures of historical importance such as Bahu Fort, Mubarak Mandi Palace, and Akhnoor Fort. You can also witness Raghunath Temple, Amar Mahal Museum, Peer Baba Dargah, and Surinsar Lake. You can also set your foot on the busy bazaars like Raghunath Bazaar and Gole Market. Moreover, you can also visit Manda National Park having a distance of 9.7 KM from Viraj Sarovar Portico Jammu. Central University Of Jammu, Panch Peer, Sher-E-Kashmir University are other places to put on your to-visit list.
In one of the three banquet halls, A.Viraj Sarovar Portico Jammu, has free parking, gigantic wedding halls to host wedding ceremonies and corporate retreats. Additional amenities include a fitness center with a gym/workout room, swimming pool, and bar lounge. The hotel also offers airport transportation facilities, conference facilities, 24-hour check-in facilities, and an accessible high-speed internet facility—one of the luxury hotels in Jammu.
Room services made available by the hotel are laundry, in-built safes, refrigerator, sofa, table, mirror, showers, blankets, etc.
The hotel has three multi-cuisine restaurants, Flavours, Zing, and Terrace Grill; all three have alcoholic beverages and non-veg food items available, Terrace Grill is a Tex-Mex and Mexican type food, Flavours is the signature coffee shop, open 24/7 for the convenience of the guests, on the other hand, Zing serves you the range of finger food at the Viraj Sarovar Portico. You can enjoy a lovely evening with your loved ones on the rooftop restaurant, syncing your heart with the panoramic view of Jammu.
Yes, Viraj Sarovar Portico Jammu, has accessible parking facilities available for all the guests; the banquet hall has 500 vehicles to ensure the convenience of all the guests staying and the wedding attendants.
Yes, free parking is available at Viraj Sarovar Portico Jammu; non-guests have to pay the charge as mentioned in the rulebook of the hotel.
Viraj Sarovar Portico, Jammu, has three in-house restaurants of its own. Still, suppose you have to explore the delicacies nearby. In that case, Pahalwan, Imperial Grill, Rajan Restaurant are some of the best choices you would find if you love eating while exploring the city, the restaurants are 5-10 KM away, and you can drive by your car or even by a cab.
Yes, you can have big weddings, corporate retreats, family get-togethers, professional and reunion meetings; the space for music events, talk shows are also available, and the hall will be open at the preliminary information to the hotel management.
Yes, Viraj Sarovar Portico, Jammu, has personalized services to keep discerning business travelers happy and relaxed; it has some of the best cozy and enriching rooms to enhance the working environment. The separate arena and lounge are perfect to host corporate meetings, the concierge serving you 24/7. Viraj Sarovar Portico, Jammu, also arranges conference facilities.
Bahu Fort and Akhnoor Fort are the historical forts of significance; the architecture of Bahu Fort has been amalgamated Mughlai style with Rajasthani style to carve the beauty on top to have a panoramic view of Jammu; you can also take your cameras and take the best portraits in the sunset, Akhnoor Fort was also one of the oldest forts of Jammu, constructed in 1925, the place is perfect for a fine jiffy with your family or your loved ones. The breathtaking historical essence will leave you in awe; the walls are mesmerizing and crafted with brilliance by the servers of the Dogra Dynasty. Mubarak Mandi is also a place where you can savor and revive the history with the flowing Chenab.
Rooms having an area of 324 sq. ft. can accommodate four people at ease. The room has a King size bed that helps you relax to your fullest; room service is available 24/7, central air conditioning, TV, and high-speed internet are also some of the additional facilities you can count on. Zero payment is also available on credit cards. Options in superior rooms are available in the range of 3000 to 3800 rupees, including taxes.
With an area of 351 sq. ft., there are 24 deluxe rooms available in the Viraj Sarovar Portico, Jammu. The room offers the essential room services, packaged drinking water daily, breakfast, has an ironing board, and a King size bed to rest and stretch your leg on the luxury mattresses. Complimentary early check-in is available for 3 hours above the standard time of check-in, this is also in the case of late check-out, but this is only subject to availability. Options in deluxe rooms are available in the range of approximately 3500 rupees.
It offers comfort and luxury and stretches over the area of 533 sq. ft. it can accommodate four people, making it an easy stayover for a small family. These studio rooms come with built-in bathtubs, which are ideal for storing your items; the walk-in closet is perfect for storing all your items in one place.Minibar, Tea and Coffee machine, Mineral Water Bottle, Bathrobe, bath slippers, laundry service, in-room safe are some additional services offered by the hotel.