The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About AATITHYA RESORT
The luxurious Aatithya Resort Rishikesh is a 5-star hotel in Rishikesh and the best option for travelers looking for camping out there in the woods but a 100% safe & secure environment. Aatithya offers a serene view of the Himalayan hills; guests can enjoy the true pleasure of camping in the hills and near the flowing river.
Aatithya Resort is the best luxury resort in Rishikesh for spending some time away from the monotonous life schedule and being out there away from the city chaos.
Highlights of the Hotel
- Aatithya Rishikesh is located in the breezy forests on the foothills of the beautiful Himalayan Mountains range of Rishikesh, Uttarakhand.
- The resort offers various indulging activities for their guests, connecting with nature, like water volleyball, campfires, and other vacation spots.
- The rooms in Aatithya Rishikesh are private cottages, with each room having luxurious amenities, cozy beds, and complimentary luxurious toiletries.
- Aatithya Rishikesh offers a common sit-out area for the guests to have a good time during their stay, connect with other guests socially and have a great vacation.
- The guests at Aatithya enjoy having meals in the multi-cuisine restaurant of this luxury resort in Rishikesh.
Popular Places nearby
Aatithya Resort Rishikesh, a 5-star hotel in Rishikesh, is located in a very isolated location to provide a serene and rejuvenating environment. Some famous tourist attractions near this resort are:-
Laxman Jhula is a bridge named after Lord Rama’s younger brother, Lord Laxman. It is located in the north-east direction of the river Ganges, connecting two different Garhwal Uttarakhand villages. It is 11.2 km from Aatithya resort Rishikesh.
Scorpion handicrafts is a beautiful art & handicrafts gallery in Rishikesh that exhibits and sells terrific handmade crafts, art items, and collectibles. It is at a distance of 6.7 km from Aatithya resort; guests can also buy unique gifts for themselves.
Vashishta Gufa, or Vashishta Cave, is an ancient cave located amid the mountains of Rishikesh. It is 5.6 km from the Aatithya resort. Views from the location of this spot are breathtaking, and travelers can enjoy exploring these places in the wild.
Laxman Jhula is a bridge connecting two villages of Garhwal, Uttarakhand. It is named after Lord Rama’s younger brother, Lord Laxman, located northeast of the river Ganges.
The Beatles Ashram
The Beatles ashram is also known as the Chaurasi Kutia and is located on the banks of the River Ganges (Ganga). It was established as the Beatles (the band) used to come here and stay.
Best Restaurants nearby
There are numerous restaurants, cafes, and hotels in Rishikesh, out of which a few are ranked and reviewed well. Some restaurants and cafes that are close to Aatithya Resort Rishikesh are mentioned below:-
Bistro Nirvana Cafe
The Bistro Nirvana Cafe is an open-area-garden type restaurant that serves vegetarian dishes and Ayurveda and gets hundreds of customers weekly. The ratings and reviews of this cafe on google are good.
Ira’s kitchen & team room
One of the best-reviewed cafes, Rishikesh, known for its authentic tea and snacks, Ira’s kitchen & tea room serves excellent sandwiches and tea and is the best place to have a mid-day healthy snack. It is located within 7 kilometers of Aatithya Resort Rishikesh.
The 60’s cafe
Based on the theme of the 60’s era, this cafe is aesthetically the best place in Rishikesh to have dinner at. The Beatles visited this place in the ’60s. With a view of the river and the terrace setting, this place is perfect for having a peaceful meal, and at a distance of 10.7 km from Aatithya Resort Rishikesh.
Chotiwalal restaurant is a famous restaurant in Rishikesh. The long-run franchise of these restaurants is renowned for the authentic Indian food made in these restaurants by pure ghee and homemade ingredients.
Midway Govindam is a restaurant on the hills of Rishikesh with an open eating area with a view of the Himalayas and the river Ganga.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to AATITHYA RESORT, Rishikesh
People Also Ask About AATITHYA RESORT
Rishikesh is a beautiful hill station known for the holy Ganges(Ganga) River emerging through its mountains and hundreds of shrines & temples. Guests staying at Aatithya can explore this lovely city with ease. Some ashrams, temples, and river banks waiting to be explored are mentioned below:-
- Laxman Jhula
- Ram Jhula
- Scorpion handicrafts
- Vahishta Gufa
- The Beatles ashram
- Neelkanth temple
- Triveni Ghat evening aarti
- Neer Garh waterfalls
Guests staying at this 5-star hotel in Rishikesh have access to a well-equipped fitness center during their stay at Aatithya. Guests can also access water sports and other recreational activities by asking the resort.
The guests staying at Aatithya Rishikesh can visit these historical sites in Rishikesh:-
The Beatles Ashram (12.1km from the resort), Vashishta Gufa (20 km from the resort), and Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Ashram (12.9 km from the resort).
Aatithya Resort is the best camping-style luxury resort in Rishikesh. It offers only 1 type of “independent room” for the guests staying here, with windows out in the mountains and the breathtaking green Himalayas.
Yes, of course, there is an on-site restaurant at Aatithya. The restaurant’s menu ranges from Indian snacks & dishes to local Pahadi dishes. Guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner at this restaurant.
No, among many other amenities, there is no swimming pool inside resort Aatithya.
Yes definitely! Aatithya welcomes all with warm hospitality as long as they have valid identification proofs and adhere to the norms of the hotel.
No, Aatithya does not have a parking facility for guests, as it is located amidst the hills and forests.
Yes, Aatithya offers free cleaning services to the guests, including housekeeping services for all guests. The products used for cleaning and sanitizing are of the best quality and are selected keeping in mind the precautionary SOP and norms of COVID-19 to ensure the safety and health of the guests and the staff.
Yes, of course, Aatithya Resort assures the guests coming here with families have nothing to worry about; their security and safety are in the hands of the resort. The resort has a rigorous security system and security personnel.
The check-in time for Aatithya is from 11:00 PM, and the check-out time is till 10:00 AM. Guests can do early/late check-ins after requesting the resort staff. It is one of the hotels in Rishikesh that are great at hospitality.