The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Atali Ganga Resort
In the valley near Atali Dogi is located the luxurious Atali Ganga Resort Rishikesh. Atali Ganga offers a serene view of the Himalayan hills along with the shiny waters of the river Ganges (Ganga). There is a pool and also an outdoor fireplace that makes the guests forget about the city blues.
Atali Ganga Rishikesh is one of the best luxury resorts in Rishikesh that offers lots of fun and recreational activities for the guests. Going for hikes in the mountains or meditating with the sound of Ganga are some activities that the guests of Atali Ganga Resort cherish.
Highlights of the Hotel
- Atali Ganga Rishikesh is located amid the beautiful Mountains of Uttarakhand, i.e., the Himalayan range.
- The resort offers a variety of indulging activities for their guests, which makes them connect with nature.
- The rooms in Atali Ganga Rishikesh are spacious and beautiful, with each room having a personal balcony that opens to the view of Beautiful Ganga.
- Atali Ganga Rishikesh offers countless fun activities to its guests. You can hike in the mountains and raft in the water of the Ganga.
- The guests at Atali Ganga Resort enjoy having meals in the private villas and the multi-cuisine restaurant of this 5-star resort in Rishikesh.
Popular Places nearby
Atali Ganga resort Rishikesh, a 5-star hotel in Rishikesh, is located in a very isolated location to provide a serene and rejuvenating environment. Guests can enjoy the scent of nature around them here in one of the best luxury resorts in Rishikesh itself. Some famous tourist attractions near this resort are:-
Laxman Jhula is a bridge named after Lord Rama's younger brother, Lord Laxman. It is located in the north-east direction of the river Ganges, connecting two different Garhwal Uttarakhand villages.
Vashishta Gufa Rishikesh
Vashishta Gufa, or Vashishta Cave, is an ancient cave located amid the mountains of Rishikesh. Views from the location of this spot are breathtaking, and travelers can enjoy exploring these places in the wild.
Shri Kalpeshwar temple is an ancient temple, which is dedicated to Lord Shiva. It is elevated at 7,217.8 feet on a mountain and is known for multiple treks it gets around the year.
Neer Garh waterfalls Rishikesh.
Neer Garh waterfalls are a hidden beauty in Rishikesh. One can explore the actual flora and fauna of Uttarakhand's around these waterfalls. The clear blue water is candy for the eyes of visitors.
The Beatles Ashram
The Beatles ashram is also known as the Chaurasi Kutia and is located on the banks of the River Ganges (Ganga). It is famous as the international academy of meditation of Rishikesh and is a very soothing place.
Best Restaurants nearby
There are numerous restaurants, cafes, and hotels in Rishikesh, out of which a few are ranked and reviewed well. Some restaurants and cafes that are close to Atali Ganga Resort Rishikesh are mentioned below:-
Bistro Nirvana Cafe
The Bistro Nirvana Cafe is an open-area-garden type restaurant that serves vegetarian dishes and Ayurveda and gets hundreds of customers weekly. The ratings and reviews of this cafe on google are good.
One of the best-reviewed Chinese restaurants in Rishikesh, known for its authentic and exotic Chinese dishes, cafe Latitude, services excellent Chinese food and snacks and is located within a kilometer from Atali Ganga Resort Rishikesh.
The 60's cafe
Based on the theme of the 60's era, this cafe is aesthetically the best place in Rishikesh to have dinner at. The Beatles visited this place in the '60s. With a view of the river and the terrace setting, this place is perfect for having a peaceful meal.
The Ganga View cafe
One of the best-ranked restaurants in Rishikesh, known for its authentic and exotic flavors, services the best Indian, Italian, and continental food!
A Tavola Con Te
A Tavola Con te is an Italian garden-style restaurant in Rishikesh. One must go here and enjoy the ambiance and restaurant's special white-sauce pasta!
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Luggage Storage
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Luggage Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Electrical Sockets
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Atali Ganga Resort, Rishikesh
People Also Ask About Atali Ganga Resort
Rishikesh is a beautiful hill station known for the holy Ganges(Ganga) River emerging through its mountains and hundreds of shrines & temples. Guests staying at Atali Ganga can explore this pretty city with ease. Some ashrams, temples, and river banks waiting to be explored are mentioned below:-
- Laxman Jhula
- Ram Jhula
- The Beatles ashram
- Neelkanth temple
- Triveni Ghat evening aarti
- Neer Garh waterfalls
Yes, Atali Ganga offers a safe and free private parking facility for the people staying here.
Guests staying at this 5-star hotel in Rishikesh have opportunities such as a pool, a fitness center for fitness chores(a well-equipped gym). Guests can also access the private collections in the booked villas.
The guests staying at Atali Ganga Rishikesh can visit these historical sites in Rishikesh:-
- The Beatles Ashram (15.1km from the resort) and
- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Ashram (29 km).
Yes, of course, there is an on-site restaurant at Atali Ganga. The restaurant's menu ranges from Indian continental to local Pahadi dishes. Guests can enjoy continental breakfast, lunch, and dinner at this restaurant.
Yes, among many other amenities, there is a swimming pool with separate kids and adults pools. In addition, there are private pools in the cottages/villas for the guests as well. All Safety precautions are always considered; any person facing health-related issues is immediately provided with medical help.
Yes, Atali Ganga offers free cleaning services to the guests, including housekeeping services for all guests. In addition, laundry service is also available for guests staying here. The products used for cleaning and sanitizing are of the best quality and are selected keeping in mind the precautionary SOP and norms of COVID-19 to ensure the safety and health of the guests and the staff.
Atali Ganga resort is one of the best luxury resorts in Rishikesh. It offers only 1 type of "independent cottage" for the guests staying here, with private pools and balconies out in the mountains and the breathtaking Ganges River(Ganga).
Yes, of course, Atali Ganga resort assures the guests coming here with families have nothing to worry about; their security and safety are in the hands of the resort. The resort has a rigorous security system, CCTVs, and vigilant and trained security personnel.
The check-in time for Atali Ganga is from noon and the check-out time is till 10:00 AM. Guests can do early/late check-ins after requesting the resort staff. It is one of the hotels in Rishikesh that are great at hospitality
Yes definitely! Atali Ganga welcomes all with warm hospitality as long as they have valid identification proofs and adhere to the norms of the hotel.
Atali Ganga resort Rishikesh offers 1 type of Independent cottage, with R. 18,500 as starting price per cottage that accommodate three guests.