The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Lemon Tree Premier, Rishikesh
Lemon Tree Premier Rishikesh is the perfect model of a premier 5 star hotel in Rishikesh with modern amenities. Located on the banks of Ganga, Lemon Tree Premier is a luxury hotel in Rishikesh that promises its guests a warm and lush experience.
A Spa, a well-equipped gym, and a yoga center is the perfect place to relax and rejuvenate.
Highlights of the hotel
● Lemon Tree resort has all the modern amenities to offer to its guests. Guests can relax at the Spas and Swimming pool of Lemon Tree and also practice Yoga here.
● The rooms in Lemon Tree resort, Rishikesh, are spacious and beautiful. The guests can choose from Private Suits and Family Rooms.
● This resort offers many recreational activities to its guests. The guests here can relax by the pool and rejuvenate in the Resort Spas and salons, enjoy Recreational rooms, meditate in Aura, Yoga studio, and witness the evening aarti in the resort.
● A banquet hall, “Tangerine Grand”, and a business room “Tangerine”, are some amenities useful for business officials on business tours.
● It serves a variety of delicious dishes. The guests can enjoy the multi-cuisine cafe “The Citrus Cafe”. An outdoor dining place, “The Citrus Patio,” is also an asset to the resort, making it a 5-star luxury resort!
Popular Places nearby
The beautiful city of Rishikesh has so much to show to those who are willing to explore it. Hidden caves, waterfalls, ghats, valleys, and many temples in Rishikesh get hundreds of visitors around the weeks. Some of the popular attractions near Lemon Tree Premier Rishikesh are:-
1. Triveni Ghat
This ghat in Rishikesh is the biggest ghat of all the ghats. A boat ride starts at dawn along the Ganges (Ganga) river and takes the tourists to the Triveni Ghat.
2. Ram Jhula
It is an ancient bridge that is named after Lord Rama. It is a masterpiece of art and is a beautiful bridge that adjoins two villages of Uttarakhand.
3. The Beatles Ashram
The Beatles ashram is also known as the Chaurasi Kutia and is located on the banks of the River Ganges (Ganga). It is famous as the international academy of meditation of Rishikesh and is a very relaxing place.
4. Neer Garh waterfalls
Neer Garh waterfalls are naturally hidden waterfalls in Rishikesh. The view and the music of the waterfall splashing through the mountains leaves one mesmerized. The clear blue water and the breezy aura are so soothing and rejuvenating.
5. Goa beach
Goa beach in Rishikesh is a river beach, just like the beaches in Goa, but with cloudy mountains and beautiful forests in the surroundings.
Best Restaurants nearby
1. Ira’s kitchen & tea room
Ira’s kitchen & tea room is a marvelous little cafe-restaurant in Rishikesh. This cafe is situated 5 minutes from the resort and serves Indian, Italian, and international dishes, with great tea!
1. The free spirit cafe
Two minutes from the resort, the free spirit cafe is a pretty cafe with serene surroundings and a view of the hills and the sparkling Ganges river.
1. Bistro Nirvana
Bistro Nirvana is a classic restaurant in Rishikesh that serves Mexican, Italian, and Indian fusion dishes. One must go here and enjoy the particular restaurant Mexican Tacos!
1. Madras Cafe
Madras Cafe's Madrasi menu is full of amazingly good dishes and gets the restaurant hundreds of customers weekly. The ratings and reviews of this cafe on google are good.
1. Cafe Latitude
One of the best-reviewed Chinese restaurants in Rishikesh, known for its authentic and exotic Chinese dishes, cafe Latitude, services great Chinese food and snacks.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.