- Price Starts At :
- + 162.24 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Blue bell airport hotel
Blue Bell Airport Hotel is a three-star hotel in Kochi. The hotel is a unique one when compared to the other hotels in Kochi. It has a fun-filled and attractive ambience. The walls are painted creatively; the decoration is different from the other hotels.
Blue Bell Airport Hotel Cochin provides comfortable and relaxing accommodation to both leisure and business travellers. Being one of the budget hotels in Kochi, the hotel offers more than what is expected and makes the stay a memorable one for its guests.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- The hotel is conveniently located close to the Cochin International Airport. Kochi International Airport is just about five hundred meters from the hotel.
- The soundproof rooms are fully air-conditioned and allergy-free. The rooms have VIP facilities like extra-long beds, a flatscreen TV, tea/coffee maker, air purifier, seating area, wardrobe, refrigerator, kitchenette, and hairdryer in the attached bathrooms.
- The hotel's top amenities include free parking, free wifi, complimentary breakfast, games and entertainment activities, books and videos for kids, shuttle bus service, 24-hour security, 24-hour front desk, Express check-in and check out and cleaning services.
- The hotel provides a swimming pool, spa, restaurant, banquet rooms, picnic area, lounge, BBQ facilities, steam room, yoga centre and business centre.
- The hotel owns a restaurant that serves delicious food and has a charming ambience to the dining area. The service provided is praiseworthy.
PLACES TO VISIT
Many popular tourist attractions are closely located to the Blue Bell Airport Hotel Cochin. to enjoy the city's most entire; tourists must not miss visiting these places.
Birthplace of Adi Shankara
Situated in the lap of nature and surrounded by a river, this place holds historical importance. The site offers a peaceful environment and rich knowledge about The Guru Adi Shankara.
The musical sound of the natural waterfall, the ever-flowing river and the serene beauty of the nature of the site attracts more people every day to relax and enjoy the scenery.
Chendamangalam Jewish Synagogue
It is one of a total of eight Jewish worship places that date back to 1650 AD. The traditional architecture and the inscriptions on the site is quite a thing to witness.
Shri Adi Shankara Sthamba Mandapam
This place is on the premises of the birthplace of Adi Shankara. The Stambh exhibits the entire life of Shri Adi Shankara. One can enjoy the mesmerizing view of the sunset from the top.
Aluva Shiva Temple
This is a quiet and beautiful temple to visit. Located on the banks of river Periyar, the temple has a tranquil and pious ambience.
Bluebell Airport Hotel serves fantastic food to its guests. but there are several other restaurants and hotels in Kochi that have surprises for the taste buds of the tourists. While being in the city, they must taste these delicacies.
This is an all-day dining restaurant that serves finger-licking Indian cuisines. The restaurant also has a unique palette for vegetarian and vegan lovers.
This restaurant has a very welcoming and comfortable seating arrangement. They serve Contemporary cuisines along with grill menus. The option of beverages is also availed.
Palace Food Court
This restaurant is known to serve sumptuous seafood and traditional Kerala food to visitors. If you seek fresh fish and typical local flavours, drop in at this restaurant.
It is an airport lounge eatery that serves Indian and Asian cuisines. The place is spacious and cosy, with beautiful lighting and comfy seating arrangements.
Let your heart melt at the delicious yummy taste of the Thai ice creams and desserts. The service is top class, and the staff is cheerful and friendly.
- 52% Off
- 52% Off