The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Cardinal Ambica, Katra
Cardinal Ambica Katra is a beautiful estate, well-maintained and famous for its service and polite staff. Given that this is a 3 star hotel in Katra, it offers some lavish amenities to provide the utmost comfort to the guests among the most affordable hotels in Katra.
Highlights of the Hotel:
• This hotel is closely located to many transportation and tourist attraction spots.
• The 58 rooms are of a minimalistic design yet luxuriously facilitated with multiple comfort-inducing amenities.
• The hotel has an on-site diner named ‘Rukmani’ that serves multi-cuisine pure vegetarian foods. It also offers excellent room service and packaging on order.
• There is free Wi-Fi and a free parking area, a health club with steam and a jacuzzi bath, a massage centre, etc.
• The lush green lawns and in-house laundry, library are also amenities worth mentioning.
Cardinal Ambica has an on-site diner named ‘Rukmani’ that serves multi-cuisine pure vegetarian foods. It also offers excellent room service and packaging on order.
There are five types of rooms in this budget hotel in Katra- the Club Classic, Royal Deluxe, Executive Suite, Superior Family Suite, and Premium Family Suite. Although with flatscreen televisions, coffee/tea makers, attached balconies, air-conditioning, and ensuite bathrooms with showerheads.
The check-in timing at the hotel is noon, and the check-out timing is 11:30 AM.
Popular Places near Cardinal Ambica, Katra:
Nau Devi Temple
It is a religious site near the Cardinal Ambica. This temple islocated inside a cave and is the site of the 9’ minds of Goddess Durga’s incarnations.
Katra Main Bazaar.
This place, 340 meters away from Cardinal Ambica, displays Jammu’s exclusive items. So make sure to grab a souvenir from here during your trip.
The Vaishnodevi temple is an old temple with many beliefs. Millions of devotees come from various places for the goddess’ blessings.
Situated 950 meters away from Cardinal Ambica is the Hindu Raghunath is Lord Rama’s . Visitors attend the temple and view the galleries filled with ‘Saligrams.’
After visiting Vaishnodevi temple one must visit Bhairon Temple. One must pays homage at the Bhairon temple if one has visited Vaishno devi.
Best Restaurants Nearby:
Madhuban ranks number 1 out of 28 restaurants and is four minutes away from Cardinal Ambica. The cuisine consists of vegetarian-friendly Indian, Asian, and International foods.
Pooja Vaishno Dhaba.
It has 4 out of 5 ratings and a 6th ranking out of 28 nearby restaurants. The vegetarian restaurant have many loyal customers.
Manorajan Dahaba is six minutes away from Cardinal Ambica Katra and ranks 3rd in all restaurants of Katra. However, this place offers good food and prompt service.
Sagar Ratna serves special home style food. People looking for a change from their daily Indian cuisine can try some Chinese dishes here!
It is a posh restaurant with 5 out of 5 ratings, ranking 1st in Italian restaurants of Katra and 9 out of 28 restaurants in the locality of Cardinal Ambica Katra. It serves tasty Italian, Chinese, and Asian cuisine.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Cardinal Ambica, Katra, Katra
People Also Ask About Cardinal Ambica, Katra
No, the hotel does not offer any business facilities.
Unfortunately, Cardinal Ambica Katra does not allow unmarried/unrelated couples onto the property and exercises admission rights.
The hotel offers some lavish amenities to provide the utmost comfort to the guests. There is free Wi-Fi and a free parking area, in-house laundry, library, health club with steam and jacuzzi bath, massage center, etc. The lush green lawns and on-site diner ‘Rukmani’ are also amenities worth mentioning.
No, Cardinal Ambica Katra does not have a swimming pool.
Of course, the hotel has an on-site diner named ‘Rukmani’ where the guests can have a taste of multi-cuisine vegetarian delicacies for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Unfortunately, Cardinal Ambica Katra does not have bathtubs in the ensuite bathrooms of the hotel’s guest rooms. It only has showers.
The price range for staying at this hotel can vary from 2,305 INR to 4,907 INR.
The check-in timing at the hotel is noon.
The check-out timing at the hotel is until 11:30 AM.
At this 3 star hotel in Katra, there are five types of rooms: the Club Classic, Royal Deluxe, Executive Suite, Superior Family Suite, and Premium Family Suite.
Indeed, this hotel in Katra has a free and secured parking space for up to 100 cars.
Nau Devi Temple is the site of the 9’ minds of Goddess Durga’s incarnations. Katra Main Bazaar displays Jammu’s exclusive items. Raghunath Temple is the Hindu temple of Lord Rama. Vaishnodevi Temple, nestled among the Trikuta Mountains, is dedicated to the deity Durga.
All these are sites of tourist attractions one can visit during their stay at the hotel.
There are five types of rooms at this budget hotel in Katra: the Club Classic, Royal Deluxe, Executive Suite, Superior Family Suite, and Premium Family Suite. Although of a minimalistic design, they are luxuriously facilitated with flatscreen televisions, coffee/tea makers, attached balconies, air-conditioning, and ensuite bathrooms with showerheads.
The hotel has an on-site diner named ‘Rukmani’ that serves multi-cuisine pure vegetarian foods. It also offers excellent room service and packaging on order.
Madhuban ranks number 1 out of 28 restaurants and is four minutes away from the hotel. Manoranjan Dhaba is six minutes away from the hotel. Pooja Vaishno Dhaba has 4 out of 5 ratings and a 6th ranking out of 28 nearby restaurants. Sagar Ratna is a place for people looking for a change from their daily Indian cuisine. Lazeez Restaurant serves Italian, Chinese, Indian and Asian cuisine. One can dine at all these nearby restaurants aside from the hotel’s on-site diner.
The hotel accepts payment in Cash, Credit Card, Master Card, and American Express.
The staff at Cardinal Ambica Katra can speak English and Hindi despite the language barrier.
For sure, the hotel follows all the mandatory practices for the pandemic and maintains health and hygiene protocols to ensure utmost safety for everyone. The rooms and linens are completely sanitized, and the staff does regular temperature and oxygen level checks. Furthermore, everyone at the hotel conforms to the social distancing rules and wash their hands regularly.