The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Coral Resort and Spa, Centrally Heated Mountain Side Resort, Manali
Coral Resort and Spa Manali is a resort with world-class facilities and conveniences. The Coral is an elegant hotel, one of the best in terms of hospitality. The location is only 4 from Mall Road Manali. The Coral Resort and Spa is a good choice for relaxation.
The Coral Resort and Spa Manali Himachal Pradesh welcomes the guests for an unforgettable holiday and destination wedding, with lawns and banquet facilities. The resting place can accommodate up to 500 people.
Highlights of the hotel:
- Coral resort and spa is one of the luxurious 5 star resorts in Manali located in a charming location on the highway, close to the main attractions of Manali which is one of the most recommended hotels in Manali.
- The Coral, one of the luxury resorts in Manali is famous for the magnificent mountain views from every room. From haggling in the sun to romance over a steaming cup of coffee, the resort is a vacation lover's paradise.
- The rooms are equipped with climate control, free tea/coffee making facilities to start the day energetically, and 42 LED widescreen TVs that allow the guests to enjoy entertainment in a relaxing time.
- Coral resort and spa have an on-site restaurant on the rooftop and lounge where guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Coral, one of the best resorts in Manali offers business services, free breakfast, and free wifi. The Bhuntar Domestic Airport is only 60 minutes away from the hotel.
Popular Places near Coral Resort and Spa, Manali - 5 places
1. Mall road
Mall Road is the main street in Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India. Except for emergency vehicles, cars cannot travel on this road. Here the guests will also find a Himachal Pradesh shopping center offering local handicrafts.
2. Tibetian monastery
Among the several colorful temples in Manali, the spiritual spots represent the rich culture and history of the Tibetan people settled in Kuru and Manali. The monastery is just a few miles from the Coral Resort and Spa Manali Himachal Pradesh
3. Hadimba Devi Temple
Hidimba Devi Temple, also known as Dhungri Temple, is nestled among the snow-covered hills of Manali and is an ancient place of worship revered by Hindus.
4. Jogini Fall
Jogini Waterfall in Manali, located on the northern border of Vashisht Village, jumped from a height of 150 feet, emitting a huge vomiting sound from the formation of a pool at the bottom.
5. Solang Valley
Whether it is summer or winter, Solang Valley is one of the most beautiful and adventurous places in Manali. Not only is the Valley another ski paradise, but also excels in the unique experience it offers. The valley is just a few miles from the Coral, one of the luxury resorts in Manali.
Best Restaurant Nearby - 5 restaurant
Southern Soul café
This restaurant is just 8.2 Km away from the Coral Resort and Spa Manali. The eatery serves Indian vegetarian-friendly, vegan, and gluten-free options.
2. IL Forno
If the visitors are lovers of burgers, pizza, and Italian European food then the guests should try IL Forno restaurant which is just 3.7 km away from the Coral Resort and Spa.
3. Johnson bar and restaurant
This restaurant is just 3.1 km away from the Coral, one of the 5 star resorts in Manali. The restaurant runs a bar with different cuisines Italian, Indian and bar and Asian which costs around 223-688 INR for one.
4. Ride in café
This café has a motorcycle theme with a 360-degree mountain view. The eatery serves local cuisine, Indian, Italian,café, Thai, and vegetarian friendly.
5. Pizza olive
Manali's Pizza Olive offers a classic Italian atmosphere. Pizza Olive, the name implies that the place serves pizza. Not only pizza but also delicious pasta. When the visitors see the baked pizza directly taken out of the oven and placed on the table, it feels more appetizing.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Coral Resort and Spa, Centrally Heated Mountain Side Resort, Manali, Manali
People Also Ask About Coral Resort and Spa, Centrally Heated Mountain Side Resort, Manali
Yes, the hotel conveniently provides business centers, meeting rooms, and banquet halls.
Yes, Coral Resort and Spa Manali allow couples to stay. However, the hotel requires a valid ID.
Coral Resort and Spa provides the following facilities and services: WiFi in designated areas, airport shuttle service, cafeteria.
Yes, Coral Resort and Spa has an indoor pool.
Guests can enjoy free breakfast, on-site restaurant, and lounge during the stay.
No, there is no bathtub available in Coral Resorts and Spa.
The overall customer ratings for Coral Resort and Spa is 3.7/5.
Hotel Coral Resort and Spa, Mountain Side Resort with Central Heating, Manali has 2 types of rooms: executive deluxe room with central heating, executive deluxe room with central heating balcony.
No, the Coral Resort and Spa do not offer the guests a free parking facility.
Some of the popular attractions close to the Coral Resort and Spa Manali Himachal Pradesh are :
1. Mall Road- 5.4km
2. Tibetian Monastery-5.1 km
3.hadimba Devi Temple-5.5 km
4. Jogini Waterfall- 8.6 km
5. Solang Valley -9.6km
Some of the room amenities which are available at the Coral Resort and Spa are free wifi, free breakfast, and a swimming pool.
Luxury Coral resort has an on-site restaurant where guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Some of the restaurants which are close to Coral Resort and Spa are :
- Southern soul cafe ( pure veg) – 3.9 km
- 11 Forno –3.7km
- Johnson bar and restaurant 3.7 km’
- Ride in café – 5km
- Pizza olive -0.1 km
Yes, the hotel offers 24 hours room service and housekeeping in the Coral, one of the 5 star resorts in Manali.
Yes, Coral Resort and Spa offers an airport shuttle for guests.
Yes, guests can enjoy live entertainment activities at the Coral, one of the luxury resorts in Manali, Coral Resort, And Spa including aerobics and yoga. Enjoy treatments at the spa and take a dip in the indoor pool.