- Price Starts At :
- + 1591.74 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Coral Resort and Spa, Centrally Heated Mountain Side Resort, Manali
Coral Resort and Spa Manali is a resort with world-class facilities and conveniences. The Coral is an elegant hotel, one of the best in terms of hospitality. The location is only 4 from Mall Road Manali. The Coral Resort and Spa is a good choice for relaxation.
The Coral Resort and Spa Manali Himachal Pradesh welcomes the guests for an unforgettable holiday and destination wedding, with lawns and banquet facilities. The resting place can accommodate up to 500 people.
Highlights of the hotel:
- Coral resort and spa is one of the luxurious 5 star resorts in Manali located in a charming location on the highway, close to the main attractions of Manali which is one of the most recommended hotels in Manali.
- The Coral, one of the luxury resorts in Manali is famous for the magnificent mountain views from every room. From haggling in the sun to romance over a steaming cup of coffee, the resort is a vacation lover's paradise.
- The rooms are equipped with climate control, free tea/coffee making facilities to start the day energetically, and 42 LED widescreen TVs that allow the guests to enjoy entertainment in a relaxing time.
- Coral resort and spa have an on-site restaurant on the rooftop and lounge where guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Coral, one of the best resorts in Manali offers business services, free breakfast, and free wifi. The Bhuntar Domestic Airport is only 60 minutes away from the hotel.
Popular Places near Coral Resort and Spa, Manali - 5 places
1. Mall road
Mall Road is the main street in Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India. Except for emergency vehicles, cars cannot travel on this road. Here the guests will also find a Himachal Pradesh shopping center offering local handicrafts.
2. Tibetian monastery
Among the several colorful temples in Manali, the spiritual spots represent the rich culture and history of the Tibetan people settled in Kuru and Manali. The monastery is just a few miles from the Coral Resort and Spa Manali Himachal Pradesh
3. Hadimba Devi Temple
Hidimba Devi Temple, also known as Dhungri Temple, is nestled among the snow-covered hills of Manali and is an ancient place of worship revered by Hindus.
4. Jogini Fall
Jogini Waterfall in Manali, located on the northern border of Vashisht Village, jumped from a height of 150 feet, emitting a huge vomiting sound from the formation of a pool at the bottom.
5. Solang Valley
Whether it is summer or winter, Solang Valley is one of the most beautiful and adventurous places in Manali. Not only is the Valley another ski paradise, but also excels in the unique experience it offers. The valley is just a few miles from the Coral, one of the luxury resorts in Manali.
Best Restaurant Nearby - 5 restaurant
Southern Soul café
This restaurant is just 8.2 Km away from the Coral Resort and Spa Manali. The eatery serves Indian vegetarian-friendly, vegan, and gluten-free options.
2. IL Forno
If the visitors are lovers of burgers, pizza, and Italian European food then the guests should try IL Forno restaurant which is just 3.7 km away from the Coral Resort and Spa.
3. Johnson bar and restaurant
This restaurant is just 3.1 km away from the Coral, one of the 5 star resorts in Manali. The restaurant runs a bar with different cuisines Italian, Indian and bar and Asian which costs around 223-688 INR for one.
4. Ride in café
This café has a motorcycle theme with a 360-degree mountain view. The eatery serves local cuisine, Indian, Italian,café, Thai, and vegetarian friendly.
5. Pizza olive
Manali's Pizza Olive offers a classic Italian atmosphere. Pizza Olive, the name implies that the place serves pizza. Not only pizza but also delicious pasta. When the visitors see the baked pizza directly taken out of the oven and placed on the table, it feels more appetizing.