The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Span Resort and Spa
Span Resort & Spa Manali is the first and famous among all the 5 star resorts in Manali, Himachal Pradesh. It is easy to drive from Chandigarh, and it is also connected to the national capital of New Delhi by excellent roads. Kullu Bhuntar Airport is just a half-hour drive from New Delhi, with daily flights to and from New Delhi.
This luxury resort in Manali has a helipad. The guest rooms are designed as cabins to provide guests with privacy and unobstructed views of the garden, Beas River, and mountains.
Highlights of the hotel:
- The Span Resort is completely immersed in nature, located on the banks of the Beas River in Manali, surrounded by dense foliage.
- The Span Resort and Spa Manali have a total of 34 well-appointed rooms ranging from 9k to 10k.
- Span Resort and Spa Rooms are equipped with free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, minibars, and desks.
- One of the famous 5 star resorts in Manali, the resort houses four restaurants offering various cuisine styles, including a private open-air riverside restaurant.
- The hotel's Spa offers various treatments, some of which use stones from the nearby river bed.
At this 5-star Span Resort and Spa Manali, staff can arrange day trips to local attractions, such as Vashisht Hot Springs and the nearby Hadimba Temple, approximately 17 kilometres away. Explore and taste delicious cuisine at the resort's Zensation Asian Café. The resort also has a private lounge or patio area, free toiletries, and tea and coffee making facilities. The suite has a facility to add a separate living room.
Other services include a tour desk, business centre, laundry room, doctor on call, concierge service, and gift shop. Span also provides excellent meeting facilities. Popular among all the luxury resorts in Manali sets new levels of extravagance. The hotel also has a health club with fitness equipment and a 20-meter swimming pool. Guests can also visit the hotel's two bars and order room service.
Popular Places near Span Resort and spa Manali - 5 Places
The monastery is a tribute to the several colourful temples in Manali, Himachal Pradesh, representing the rich culture and history of the Tibetan people who settled in Kuru and Manali.
2. Solang valley
Whether it is summer or winter, Solang Valley is one of the most beautiful and adventurous places in Manali, And it is just 18km away from the spa resort and spa Manali.
3. Jana waterfall
The first view of the waterfall is quite secluded and will surprise visitors because water unexpectedly gushes from a group of rocks overlooking the wooden bridge.
4. Ponnam art gallery
For art lovers, the gallery is perfect, and the guests will enjoy some excellent art and understand how the art was created.
5. International Roerich memorial trust
Located 1.9 km just from the Resort in Manali, the place provides an exhibition of world-famous Russian painter's paintings and a glimpse into his life.
Best Restaurant Nearby - 5 restaurant
Valentino's in Kullu, located in Manali Kullu, is one of the best choices to satisfy the locals' desire for delicious pizza. This restaurant specializes in a variety of cheese pizzas made with carefully selected ingredients.
2. Shri salasar restaurant
Shri Salasar Dhaba is the best place to enjoy local cuisine in Manali. All the dishes are fresh and delicious. The spacious seating and road views create a peaceful dining experience.
3. lekhu belle rive bank café
The cafe was featured on "Highway on the May Board" a long time ago. The eatery is located on the banks of the Beas River, and there are almost no tables set directly in the river water. This restaurant is recommended for perfect Indian and Italian cuisine lovers and perfectly cooked trout.
4. Southern souls café
This restaurant is just 13.1 Km away from the resort in Manali. The restaurant serves Indian vegetarian-friendly, vegan, and gluten-free options.
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
Safety & Hygiene
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Span Resort and Spa, Manali
People Also Ask About Span Resort and Spa
Yes, the hotel conveniently provides business centres, meeting rooms, and banquet halls.
Yes, Span Resort and Spa allows couples to stay as long as the guests have a valid ID.
Popular hotel facilities include swimming pools, restaurants, and lounges.
Yes, Span Resort and Spa has an outdoor swimming pool but does not provide heated water.
Yes, Span Resort and Spa, one of the famous 5 star resorts in Manali, this resort have on-site restaurants to enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Yes, the bathtub are availble in the residential suites with kitchenettes, spa suites, and Span suite rooms. Check out the Span Resort and Spa Manali price on the website.
The overall rating of Span Resort and Spa is 4.3/5.
Hotel Span Resort and Spa offers 8 types of rooms: Director Bungalow, Elite, Grand Deluxe, Span Suite, Walnut Time.
Yes, Span Resorts and Spas have parking facilities.
Span resorts Spa provides the guests with a free and secured parking facility.
Nearby attractions include the International Roerich Memorial Trust (1.8 km) and Poonam Art Museum (2.2 km).
The best in-room facilities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat-screen TV.
During the stay, guests can enjoy breakfast in the hotel's restaurant and lounge in this one of the famous luxury resorts in Manali.
Conveniently located restaurants include Nightingale's Italian Restaurant with wood oven, Big Bear Cafe, and Highway On My Plate.
Yes, dry cleaning and laundry services are provided for guests.
Yes, Span Resort & Spa provides an airport shuttle for guests.
Yes, guests can use the pool, gym, and sauna at a luxury spa resort and Spa. Check out the Span Resort and Spa Manali price on the website.