- Price Starts At :
- + 364.2 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About CSJS Inn by Krishna Group of Hotels
Stay in one of the neatest, tidy and elegant hotels in Amritsar! CSJS Inn by Krishna Group of Hotels is a 4-star hotel in Amritsar. Located within walking distance from the world-famous Golden Temple, this hotel is preferred by tourists from Amritsar.
CSJS Inn by Krishna Group of Hotels has an alluring ambiance with a striking interior. This luxury hotel in Amritsar promises a luxurious and comfortable stay to its guests.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- The hotel is located right beside the Golden Temple and is 100 meters away from the Jallianwala Bagh. Tourists find the hotel a suitable one because of its location.
- The top amenities offered by the hotel are AC, free wifi, free parking, elevator, dry cleaning services, housekeeping, paid shuttle service, currency exchange, and facilities for differently-abled guests.
- The hotel has thirty-two “roomy” rooms which are fully air-conditioned and are fitted with LED TV, wardrobe, and electric kettle. All of the rooms have attached bathrooms.
- The hotel provides various facilities like 24*7 front desk service, locker for luggage, a fireplace in reception, smoke detectors, and a terrace for a comfortable stay for its guests.
- The hotel owns an in-house restaurant that serves delicious Continental and North Indian cuisines.
POPULAR PLACES NEAR CSJS INN BY KRISHNA GROUP OF HOTELS
CSJS Inn by Krishna Group of Hotels is surrounded by various tourist places that are worth a visit. They are always buzzing with interested tourists and locals who can’t get enough of the places in the holy city of Amritsar.
The Golden temple
The Golden Temple is the primary purpose of visiting the city of Amritsar. It is one of the most important and world-famous pilgrimages for Sikhs. The place holds a peaceful aura around it.
It is the historical garden whose importance dates back to the days of the British raj. It is the famous garden where the notorious massacre occurred under the terror of cruel British General Dyer.
The Partition Museum
It is the first museum that holds the memories of the unfortunate partition of India when it got broken into India and Pakistan. This museum exhibits the crucial details of the section that is rare to find anywhere else.
It is one of the five takhts of Sikhs and is deeply associated with their religion. The name means “the throne of the ageless one” that denotes the lord.
It is a part of the Golden temple itself that houses the pious book Guru Granth sahib. People come here to find peace and to relax.
BEST RESTAURANTS NEARBY
CSJS Inn by Krishna Group of Hotels Amritsar is a 4-star hotel in Amritsar and houses an on-site restaurant. The tourists always come for more in the restaurant and never get fed up with the gourmet food. However, there are many other restaurants near the hotel that have excellent tastes and services.
Gurdasram jalebi wale
Just as its name suggests, this is the one-stop destination for the yummy and flavorful Gulab jamuns and crispy, juicy Jalebis. So if you want to satisfy your sweet tooth, go no further; this is your place.
Bhai Kulwant Singh Kulchian Wala
No need to mention, this eatery has the best of the best collection of the Amritsari Kulchas, one of the best Punjabi cuisines. So come over to the heaven of the delightful tasty menu; that is the real taste of Amritsar.
Bade Bhai ka Brothers Dhaba
This eatery is well known for its commendable service and good Amritsari food at a reasonable price.
Brother’s Amritsari Dhaba
It is yet another place to relish the true Indian, Asian and International menu and offer vegan and vegetarian food.
Ziva All-day Dining
This restaurant serves delicious and hygienic Indian cuisines and Amritsari flavors at an affordable price. If one seeks vegan or pure vegetarian options, the place has got it all covered under one roof!