The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Divine Resorts & Spa
Divine Resort & spa Rishikesh is a luxury 4-star hotel in Rishikesh famous for its mesmerizing location at the foothills of the Himalayas and right above the ravishing River Ganges (Ganga).
The view from the suites and rooms is deliberately mastered for the sole purpose of rejuvenating the minds and bodies of the guests staying here at this luxury resort in Rishikesh.
Highlights of the Hotel
- Divine resorts and spa is situated amid the cool and breezy Himalayas of Rishikesh Uttarakhand and right above the smoothly flowing river Ganga.
- This resort offers various options of rooms and suites for the guests staying here, i.e., Executive rooms(city view and Ganges view), family executive rooms, Family suite rooms, and luxurious Presidential suites.
- The room amenities include super soft beds, lavish washrooms, complimentary luxury toiletries, and high-speed wifi in every room/suite.
- The Divine resorts and spa offer many recreational activities for the guests staying here. A rejuvenating spa is the best option for guests looking to revitalize their minds and bodies.
- The guests at the Divine resort can enjoy delicious meals at the on-site multi-cuisine restaurant.
With the view of the charming Himalayas and the pleasant sound of the Ganga, one would find the stay at Divine resorts & spa rejuvenating and a lifetime of experience!
Popular Places nearby
The Divine Resorts & Spa, a 4-star hotel in Rishikesh, is near the city center and close to many popular tourist attractions. Guests staying here can enjoy the scent of breezy Himalayas and dance to the music of the Ganges here in this luxury resort in Rishikesh itself.
Laxman Jhula is a bridge connecting two villages of Garhwal, Uttarakhand. It is named after Lord Rama's younger brother, Lord Laxman, and is located northeast of the river Ganges.
The Beatles Ashram
The Beatles ashram is also known as the Chaurasi Kutia and is located on the banks of the River Ganges (Ganga). It was established as the Beatles (the band) used to come here and stay.
Neer Garh waterfalls
Neer Garh waterfalls are naturally hidden waterfalls in Rishikesh. The view and the music of the waterfall splashing through the mountains leaves one mesmerized. The clear blue water and the breezy aura are so soothing and rejuvenating.
Ram Jhula Rishikesh is a smartly and sharply architectural bridge that attracts hundreds of visitors around the week. It stays crowded during the days and looks fantastic at night!
Shri Kalpeshwar temple is an ancient temple, which is dedicated to Lord Shiva. It is elevated at 7,217.8 feet on a mountain and is known for multiple treks it gets around the year.
Best Restaurants nearby
There are many famous restaurants and hotels in Rishikesh which serve delicious dishes and drinks. So it becomes hard to choose from the given lists of restaurants and cafes. Some good restaurants that are close to the Divine Resort & Spa are mentioned below:-
River View Cafe
The River View Cafe is a splendid cafe that serves delicious Indian dishes with a view of the beautiful river Ganga. It is 0.2 km from the Divine Resort & Spa Rishikesh.
Holly Bolly Cafe
One of the best-reviewed restaurants in Rishikesh, Holly Bolly Cafe is known for its authentic and exotic Italian, Indian, Chinese, Asian, and Israeli dishes. This cafe is themed located within 0.1 kilometers of the Divine Resort & Spa Rishikesh.
Welcome Krishna Cafe
Welcome Krishna is a magnificent restaurant in Rishikesh. It serves Indian, Italian, French, and Chinese. One can come here and enjoy the restaurant special "Thalis." It is just 0.2 km from the Divine Resort & Spa Rishikesh.
Madras Cafe's Madrasi menu is full of delicious dishes and gets the restaurant hundreds of customers weekly. The ratings and reviews of this cafe on google are good.
One of the best-reviewed Chinese restaurants in Rishikesh, known for its authentic and exotic Chinese dishes, cafe Latitude, services excellent Chinese food and snacks and is located within a kilometer from the sterling palm.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Divine Resorts & Spa, Rishikesh
People Also Ask About Divine Resorts & Spa
Rishikesh is a beautiful hill station known for the grand Ganges(Ganga) River emerging through its mountains and hundreds of shrines & temples. Guest staying at The Divine Resorts can explore this pretty city with ease. Popular places near the Divine Resort are mentioned below:-
- Laxman Jhula
- Ram Jhula
- The Beatles ashram
- Neelkanth temple
- Triveni Ghat evening aarti
- Neer Garh waterfalls
Yes, The Divine Resorts Ganges offers a safe and private parking facility for the people staying here.
Guests staying at this 4-star hotel in Rishikesh have opportunities such as a pool, a fitness center for fitness freaks(a well-equipped gym), and an exotic spa for guests to get excellent exotic hideaways for themselves and their families.
Yes, The Divine Resorts offers free cleaning services to the guests, which is included in the housekeeping services for all guests. Laundry service is also available for guests staying here. The products used for cleaning and sanitizing are of the best quality and are selected keeping in mind the precautionary SOP and norms of COVID-19 to ensure the safety and health of the guests and the staff.
The guests staying at The Divine Resort & Spa can visit these historical sites in Rishikesh:-
- The Beatles Ashram (11.1 km from the resort) and
- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Ashram (12 km).
The Divine Resort & Spa is the best luxury resort in Rishikesh and offers the following types of rooms to the guests staying here:-
- Executive rooms city view
- Executive rooms the Ganges view
- Family executive rooms
- Family suite rooms
- Presidential suites.
Yes, of course, there is an on-site restaurant of the Divine Resort & spa. The restaurant's menu ranges from exotic Indian, Italian, and International continental to local Pahadi dishes. Guests can enjoy complimentary breakfast and room deliveries.
Yes, among many other amenities, there is a swimming pool with separate kids and adults pool. All Safety precautions are always considered; any person facing health-related issues is immediately provided with medical help.
Yes definitely! The Divine Resorts welcomes all with warm hospitality as long as they have valid identification proofs and adhere to the norms of the hotel.
The check-in time for The Divine Resorts is from 2:00 PM, and the check-out time is till 11:00 AM. Guests can do early/late check-ins after requesting the resort staff. It is one of the best hotels in Rishikesh that are great at hospitality.
The Divine Resorts & Spa Uttarakhand offers a variety of options of rooms/villas for the guests to choose from, whose prices vary according to their amenities and view:-
- Executive rooms city view - Rs. 9000 per room/night
- Executive rooms the Ganges view - Rs. 10000 per room/night
- Family executive rooms -Rs.15000 per room/night
- Family suite rooms -Rs.17000 per room/night
- Presidential suites - Rs.20000 per room/night
Yes, of course, The Divine Resorts & Spa assures the guests coming here with families have nothing to worry about; their security and safety are in the hands of the resort. The resort has a rigorous security system, CCTVs, and vigilant and trained security personnel.