- Price Starts At :
- + 1553.22 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Ganga Kinare - A Riverside Boutique Hotel, Rishikesh
Ganga Kinare- A Riverside Boutique hotel as the name suggests, it is built on the banks of the river Ganges and has a beautiful atmosphere, tasty food, and spectacular service by the staff. It ranks 6th in 254 hotels in Rishikesh.
Highlights of the Hotel:
- The hotel is easily accessible to the city’s famous tourist spots.
- The rooms have a choice in landmark view, mountain view, city view, and pool view. They are also soundproof and have blackout curtains.
- All four rooms have basic amenities like tea/coffee makers, flatscreen television, air conditioning, ensuite bathrooms with walk-in showers, etc.
- The on-site diner “Jal & Jalebi - Fine Dining by the Ganges” serves some of the best gourmet meals and a panoramic view of the river.
- This 4 star hotel in Rishikesh has all the amenities for the comfort of their guests- free parking, free wi-fi, an outdoor pool with a gorgeous view, yoga classes, complimentary breakfast, bicycle rental facilities, etc.
Ganga Kinare- A Riverside Boutique hotel Rishikesh has deluxe rooms, family rooms, premium rooms, and the lotus suite. There is one on-site diner and many good restaurants around the hotel that one can dine at. The check-in timing at the hotel is 2 PM, and the check-out is until noon.
Popular Places near:
According to Hindu Mythology, the great Sage Vaishishta medicated in this cave. This tourist spot is easily accessible from Ganga Kinare- A Riverside Boutique hotel.
Neer Garh Waterfall
A hike up to this waterfall is worth it when you see the natural beauty of the valley and the serenity of the waterfall.
Kunjapuri Devi Temple
One thousand six hundred meters high, this ancient temple welcomes one and all to retreat from their busy lives and find inner peace through meditation.
This mythologically important bridge over the Ganges river ranks as 8 out of 44 places near Ganga Kinare- A Riverside Boutique hotel.
Shri Badrinath Ji Temple
It is a religious shrine of Lord Vishnu and one of the four pilgrimage sites in the Char Dham Yatra.
Best Restaurants Nearby:
Ira’s Kitchen & Tea Room
Ranking 3rd in all restaurants of Rishikesh, this restaurant is near Ganga Kinare- A Riverside Boutique hotel Rishikesh healthy Indian and international platter for unbeatable prices.
Ranking 1st in the many restaurants of Rishikesh, Sitting Elephant offers an unmatched view of the river Ganges as the guests enjoy the delicious food.
Varr - Temple food of India
At a distance of 2 minutes from Ganga Kinare- A Riverside Boutique hotel Rishikesh, this restaurant has 2nd position in 183 restaurants and serves a fulfilling Indian meal.
The most authentic fusion of Indian and International foods that will make your mouth water is served at this cafe.
Free Spirit Cafe
With rustic yet colorfully designed furnishings, this cafe close to Ganga Kinare- A Riverside Boutique hotel Rishikesh serves some of the most delicious healthy meals and refreshing beverages.