The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hari Piorko Inn
- Hotel Hari Piorko Inn is located at a reach of 14.5 km from the Delhi International Airport.
- Room types include a deluxe double room, executive double room, superior double room, and deluxe triple room.
- Room amenities include room service, air conditioning, soundproof rooms, flatscreen TV, and a safe.
- This is among one of the 3 star hotels in New Delhi that have an on-site restaurant.
The hotel features free Wi-Fi, an airport shuttle, a 24-hour front desk, a rooftop terrace, and a restaurant.
Hotel Hari Piorko Inn is located less than a kilometer from the New Delhi Railway Station. Top attractions like Gurudwara Bangla Sahib are 1.7 km from the hotel, while Red Fort is 3.1 km away. Jama Masjid, National Gandhi Museum, India Gate, and Gandhi Smriti are also nearby attractions.
Hotel Hari Piorko Inn Delhi, one of the best hotels in New Delhi, has free Wi-Fi, an airport shuttle, spa, and wellness center, room service, and currency exchange. Cleaning services like laundry, dry cleaning, ironing, and trouser press are offered by this one of the best luxury hotels in New Delhi with an additional charge.
Nearby restaurants are Rani Café and Krishna Rooftop Café. Rani Café serves cuisines like Indian, Chinese, Asian, and it offers meals like breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Another restaurant is Krishna Rooftop Café which serves cuisine like Indian and Asian with a vegetarian and vegan option available. It offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner as a meal.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hari Piorko Inn, Delhi
People Also Ask About Hari Piorko Inn
Cancellation charges at this one of the 3 star hotels in New Delhi may vary according to the dates guests will enter the hotel and hotel policies.
Check-in at Hotel Hari Piorko Inn is from 12:00 pm, and check-out is until 12:00 pm.
Prices at this one of the luxury hotels in New Delhi depend on the dates on which guests want to stay.
Yes, Hotel Hari Piorko Inn, one of the best hotels in New Delhi, is popular with families.
Yes, the hotel allows unmarried couples.
No, Hotel Hari Piorko Inn Delhi does not have a swimming pool.
Yes, this one of the luxury hotels in New Delhi has an in-house restaurant.
Room types among one of the 3 star hotels in New Delhi include a deluxe double room, executive double room, superior double room, and deluxe triple room.
No, Hotel Hari Piorko Inn Delhi does not have a parking facility.
Gurudwara Bangla Sahib – 1.7 km, Red Fort – 3.1 km, India Gate – 3.5 km are the popular attractions close to Hotel Hari Piorko Inn.
National Gandhi Museum – 3.2 km, India Gate – 3.5 km are historical sites close to Hotel Hari Piorko Inn, one of the best hotels in New Delhi.