The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Aman Continental
- Hotel Aman Continental is located at a distance of 12km from the Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- The hotel’s room consists of 2 types, Deluxe room and Family room.
- Room amenities of this one of the 3 star hotels in New Delhi include soundproof rooms, air conditioning, desk, housekeeping, and tea/coffee maker.
- The hotel has an in-house restaurant where guests can enjoy meals.
- The hotel features free Wi-Fi, valet parking, free breakfast, an airport shuttle, and a 24-hour front desk.
Hotel Aman Continental is suitable for both business and leisure travel. This one among luxury hotels in New Delhi is located less than a kilometer from the New Delhi Railway Station. Popular landmarks like Chandni Chowk, Red Fort, Connaught Place, Humayun’s Tomb are nearby Hotel Aman.
Hotel Aman Continental Delhi, one of the hotels in New Delhi, provides 24-hour security, express check-in/check-out, free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas, free parking, car rentals. The hotel offers cleaning services like laundry, housekeeping, dry cleaning.
Nearby restaurants are Krishna Rooftop Café and The Exotic Rooftop Restaurant. Krishna Rooftop Café serves cuisine like Indian and Asian, with vegetarian and vegan options available, and it offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner as a meal. Another restaurant is The Exotic Rooftop which serves various cuisines like International, Asian, and Indian with vegetarian and vegan options available.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Aman Continental, Delhi
People Also Ask About Hotel Aman Continental
Yes, Hotel Aman Continental is safe to stay in the current COVID-19 situation.
Services like free Wi-Fi, valet parking, free breakfast, airport shuttle, and the 24-hour front desk provided at Hotel Aman Continental.
Check-in is from 12:00 pm, and check-out is until 12:30 pm at Hotel Aman Continental Delhi.
Yes, this one among hotels in New Delhi has a parking space.
Yes, the hotel provides rooms for couples.
Rooms are of 2 types available at Hotel Aman Continental, namely deluxe room and family room.
Card and cash are the payment modes accepted by the hotel.
Prices at this one of the luxury hotels in New Delhi depend on the dates on which guests want to stay.
No, this one of the 3 star hotels in New Delhi does not have a swimming pool.
Yes, this one of the luxury hotels in New Delhi has an on-site restaurant.
Popular attractions like Lodhi Garden – 5 km, Lotus Temple – 10.6 km are close to Hotel Aman Continental Delhi.
Yes, Red Fort – 2.8 km, Humayun’s Tomb – 6.3 km are the historical sites close to Hotel Aman Continental.