The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Gold Regency
- The Gold Regency is located at a distance of around 15 kms from the Delhi International Airport.
- Room types include deluxe room, family room, presidential suite, and superior double room.
- Room amenities of this one of the best hotels in New Delhi include air conditioning, room service, minibar, wake-up service, and a safe.
- This one of the 3 star hotels in New Delhi has a restaurant for the guests.
The hotel features free Wi-Fi, free parking, complimentary breakfast, airport transportation, a fitness center, and car rentals.
The Gold Regency, one of the best among luxury hotels in New Delhi, is located less than a kilometer from New Delhi Railway Station. Sadar Bazar, Jantar Mantar, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Red Fort, India Gate are nearby spots to visit.
The Gold Regency Delhi provides a terrace and free internet access. It features a 24-hour front desk, car rentals, room service, currency exchange. The hotel also offers cleaning services like laundry, dry cleaning, and daily housekeeping.
Nearby restaurants are Rani Café and The Exotic Rooftop Restaurant. Rani Café serves cuisines like Chinese, Asian and Korean, and it offers meals like breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Another restaurant is The Exotic Rooftop which serves various cuisines like International, Asian, and Indian with vegetarian and vegan options available.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to The Gold Regency, Delhi
People Also Ask About The Gold Regency
Free Wi-Fi, free parking, free breakfast, airport transportation, fitness center, and car rentals are the services provided at The Gold Regency.
Check-in at the Gold Regency is from 12:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
No, The Gold Regency doesn’t have a parking space.
Yes, The Gold Regency Delhi provides rooms for couples.
Types of rooms include deluxe room, family room, presidential suite, and superior double room available at The Gold Regency.
Visa card and Mastercard are accepted as a payment modes by Gold Regency, one of the 3 star hotels in New Delhi.
Cancellation charges may vary according to the dates guests will enter the hotel.
Prices at this one of the luxury hotels in New Delhi depend on the dates on which guests want to stay.
Popular attractions like Gurudwara Bangla Sahib – 1.8 km, Jama Masjid – 1.9 km, National Gandhi Museum – 2.8 km area close to Hotel Gold Regency, one of the 3 star hotels in New Delhi.
Jantar Mantar - 1.6 km
Red Fort - 2.8 km
India Gate - 3.4 km are historical sites close to the Gold Regency, one of New Delhi hotels.
No, The Gold Regency Delhi does not have a swimming pool.
Yes, this one of the luxury hotels in New Delhi has an in-house restaurant.