The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Holiday Inn Chandigarh Zirakpur
Holiday Inn Chandigarh is one of the most recommended hotels in Chandigarh. The posh interior and the world-class facilities of this five-star hotel in Chandigarh attract the tourists coming to the city. This newly built hotel leaves no card unturned to give the guests a luxurious and memorable stay.
This luxury hotel in Chandigarh offers top-notch amenities and services and is strategically located close to the notable places in the city. Holiday Inn Chandigarh Zirakpur is an ideal hotel to spend the holidays and business travelers.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- The hotel is located conveniently close to the airport and some of the tourist spots in Chandigarh.
- The hotel’s top amenities include free and valet parking, elevator, AC, room service, laundry service, smoke detector, free wifi, private entrance, currency exchange, tour assistance, and wheelchair accessibility.
- The rooms of the hotel are specially designed for the comfortable and relaxing stay of the guests. They are fitted with AC, have a TV with satellite channels, and have private bathrooms with complimentary toiletries.
- The hotel houses an on-site restaurant that serves multiple cuisines from around the world. The food is tasty, and the dining area is neat, tidy, and comfortable.
- The hotel owns one of the largest fitness centers and swimming pools in the city. Other facilities include a spa, restaurant, bar/lounge, and business center with all facilities.
POPULAR PLACES NEAR HOLIDAY INN CHANDIGARH ZIRAKPUR
Holiday Inn Chandigarh is located not very far from some of the most popular tourist hotspots in Chandigarh. The tourists coming to Chandigarh must visit these places once.
It is one of the shopping malls of Chandigarh. It is the one-stop destination for shopaholics and connoisseurs who seek shopping and eating at one point.
India’s first factory outlet mall houses more than 200 fashion brands and around 50 food brands. There are also arrangements for the fun and amusement of the visitors.
Immerse into the cool water of the famous Sukhna lake that is a rain-fed water reservoir. Or enjoy boating and water skiing in the water at the foothills of the Himalayas.
This zoo houses various plants, animals, and birds, a place for flora and fauna lovers.
It is Asia’s most extensive rose garden and is spread across more than 30 acres of area. The park has over 1600 varieties of rose that is quite a sight. The magnificent garden, the green lawns, and the beautiful flower beds are the elements that attract a good deal of tourists.
BEST RESTAURANTS NEARBY
Holiday Inn Chandigarh Zirakpur is surrounded by numerous good places to eat for the foodies. They must taste the real authentic taste of Chandigarh while staying at the hotels in Chandigarh.
It is a must-dine place that offers a wide range of cuisines from across the globe, including Indian, Chinese, Lebanese, and European menus.
It is a bakery that gives 24*7 services. It is heaven for cake and cookie lovers. They also serve other fast foods and tea/coffee.
One of the world-famous eateries outlets, Bikanervala, is well known for its snacks and fast food.
It is a vegetarian-friendly restaurant that serves Chinese cuisines. Although the place is undersized with a limited menu, the taste of the food is beyond expectation, and the service is also commendable.
This restaurant has a beautiful and vibrant interior and serves delicious Indian, Asian and Afghani cuisines. The diners also visit the place for the pleasant environment and friendly staff.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.