- Price Starts At :
- + 570 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Holiday Inn Cochin
Holiday Inn Cochin is one of the five-star hotels in Cochin, which is grand and studded with modern features. The entrance is stunning, with cheerful lighting and a spacious lobby. It is categorised under the best hotels in Cochin. The hotel is known for its hospitality and the luxury that it provides.
Located near Infopark, the IT hub, Hotel Holiday Inn Cochin is an ideal choice for both business travellers and the excited tourists in the city. Being one of the luxury hotels in Cochin, the hotel promises a luxurious and relaxing stay to the guests.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- The hotel is located close to the business hub, Infopark, of the city, which makes it suitable for business travellers. It also lies close to several popular places in the city.
- There are 212 rooms divided into three categories, superior, deluxe and suites. There are two rooms specially designed for differently naked people. Suites are availed with a bathtub in the attached bathroom.
- The top amenities include free parking, free Wi-Fi, breakfast buffet, wheelchair accessibility, housekeeping, 24-hour front desk service, room service, luggage storage and air conditioning.
- The hotel owns three dining options: Masala restaurant, Roma, and DeliKC. The guests can enjoy delicious food ranging from regional dishes to global ones. DeliKC also serves aromatic and refreshing coffee and other beverages for the delight of the guests.
- The hotel offers a business centre, a swimming pool, well-equipped fitness centre, restaurant, bar/lounge, indoor games, and spa.
POPULAR PLACES NEAR HOLIDAY INN COCHIN
Hotel Holiday Inn Cochin is surrounded by several places that are popular among the locals and the tourists.
Edappally Church Complex
This is one of the most beautiful churches in the entire locality. The environment is calm and has a positive aura to it. The church also has historical importance.
This is one of the biggest malls in the city. The mall has great brand outlets with lots of options for shopaholics. They can also enjoy the delicious dishes at the eating point of the mall.
Although the temple is not a very special one, tourists visit here for peace of mind and religious purposes. The temple has a pious and serene environment which has a calming effect on the visitors. There is an open ground in front of it where one can sit and relax.
This was a Dutch palace that is now converted into a museum. This is a must-visit place in Cochin for lovers of History. There are beautiful paintings, carvings, and art pieces, along with historical heritages.
Tired of visiting various tourist sites and needing to relax and unwind, this is the perfect place. This vast park offers a lush green garden with beautiful flowers and a view of the water body with boats. Take a stroll along the paths in the park or sit and relax with your group.
BEST RESTAURANTS NEARBY
Hotel Holiday Inn Cochin is located in such an ideal place surrounded by some of the best restaurants of the locality. Treat your taste buds with the delicacies served at these eateries and have the best of Cochin.
The Big Bang Cafe
This is a sophisticated and, at the same time, fun place to dine in. You can expect Italian, Fusion, and steaks over here. They also offer coffee, juices and other beverages for the customers' delight.
Do not miss a chance to taste the menu at McDonald's. After all, this is the one thing that connects foodies from almost every city.
Brindhavan Veg Restaurant
Relish on the authentic flavour of the city at this eatery. The dishes are hygienic, tasty and fresh. They serve Indian and Asian vegetarian dishes.
It is an Italian ice cream parlour that offers a wide range of unique flavoured ice creams. Let your heart melt over the Italian Gelato amid Cochin!
Lokah Restaurant and Cafe
The restaurant has a rich and charming ambience. They serve Asian, Indian, Thai, European and Contemporary cuisines. The hospitality is commendable here.