The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Amar Inn
Hotel Amar Inn is one of the best budget hotels in Chandigarh. It provides a cozy and comfortable stay for the guests. This hotel is one of the most preferred ones among other hotels in Chandigarh. If one is looking for a peaceful and homely ambiance, then the search stops here. The hotel also lies near the tourist places, which are the soul of the city.
Hotel Amar Inn Chandigarh is listed under the most recommended cheap hotels in Chandigarh that provide a comfortable home-like stay away from home and budget-friendly prices.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- The hotel is conveniently located close to some of the popular tourist attractions and near transportation facilities like bus stands and airports.
- The rooms of the hotel are cozy and comfortable. They come with a TV, room service, newspaper, bell boy service, and wake-up call service. They all have attached bathrooms and have balconies.
- The hotel offers free wifi, AC, CCTV surveillance, indoor entertainment, power backup, room service, luggage storage, doctor-on-call service, and free parking space.
- The guests can enjoy great food in the hotel. The facility of room service is also availed to the guests. The food bears the authentic taste of Punjab.
- Some of the facilities provided by the hotel are 24-hour front desk service, photocopying facilities, intercom, and terrace.
POPULAR PLACES NEAR HOTEL AMAR INN
Hotel Amar Inn Chandigarh lies close to several popular tourist attractions. The places are the soul of the city, and while staying at the hotels in Chandigarh, one must visit them to make the tour even more memorable.
A place for lovers of flora and fauna, this zoo houses various plants, animals, and birds.
It is one of the largest shopping malls in India and the best place for shopaholics. They can also relish the menu varieties in the number of restaurants and eating points at the mall.
If you love being surprised and seek peace at the same time, then wait no more. Instead, take strolls in the park that is full of surprises and surrounded by nature. The waterfalls, statues, and winding paths all make the place a perfect one to spend time with friends and families.
Like its name, the theme park is the mini-city of fun that has something in store for every age group. The fun rides, water slides, and the park itself capture the tourists' attention, and they never forget to get into the fun city!
Immerse into the cool water of the famous Sukhna lake that is a rain-fed water reservoir. Or enjoy boating and water skiing in the water at the foothills of the Himalayas.
BEST RESTAURANTS NEARBY
If you want to taste something other than the food in the Hotel Amar Inn Chandigarh, then you must go to the other restaurants around the hotel.
A vegetarian and vegan-friendly eatery where the visitors get Indian, Asian and fast food and "sweet" sweets.
This place is one of the favorites to dine in. The food, the service, the quality, the seating arrangements, everything is top class. The food is equally hygienic, and the staff, helpful and friendly.
The place need not be introduced as everyone must have heard the name. The variety of ice cream and the heart-melting flavors are enough to attract visitors.
What could be better than a slice of cheesy yummy pizza after a tiring day of visiting places! The staff of the place is as good as the pizzas.
It is a good place to eat tummy-full food. The white butter and pickles are the specialty of this dhaba served along with the main menu.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.