The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Silver Palm
Hotel Silver Palm is one of the best budget hotels in Chandigarh. The hotel is elegantly designed to provide maximum comfort to the guests.Of all the other hotels in Chandigarh; this hotel promises a comfortable and relaxing stay. The hotel is entirely well furnished; the rooms are spacious and hold the modern interior.
Hotel Silver Palm Chandigarh is an ideal accomodation to guests who look for cheap hotels in Chandigarh with a decent ambience. The hotel provides premium facilities at a cost-effective price. The hotel is located near the tourist places of the city and the best of the restaurants.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- The hotel is located on the Shimla Highway in Zirakpur. It is close to the transportation facilities like the airport, which is around 10 km away and Chandigarh railway station at just 4.6 km from the hotel.
- The rooms are spacious and well furnished. They are designed for the utmost comfort of the guests.
- The top amenities include AC, free wifi, free parking, TV, power backup, CCTV surveillance, complimentary breakfast, Geyser, room service, bathtub, and wardrobe in the rooms.
- The hotel owns an in-house restaurant that serves food that is tasty, healthy and hygienic. There are restaurants close to the hotel if one likes to taste different flavours.
- The hotel offers paid transport, doctor-on-call, baggage storage, currency exchange, and cleaning facilities like laundry.
The hotel is an ideal choice as it offers decent facilities at a pocket-friendly price.
POPULAR PLACES NEAR HOTEL SILVER PALM
Hotel Silver Palm Chandigarh is close to some of the popular tourist attractions of the city, which are a must-visit.
Gurudwara Shri Koohni Sahib
It is one of the essential gurudwaras for Sikhs. The place is visited by lots of people who seek a peaceful and pious environment. The entire area is pure, tranquil and religious.
Shopping, food, and movies, all in one place, this is a heaven for the fun-seekers. So drop in to have the joy of the tour to Chandigarh.
India's first mall is focused on factory outlets. It houses more than 200 brands in the fashion industry and around 50 brands of food. There are also scopes for entertainment.
Mahendra Chaudhary Zoological Park
This place is the best destination for fauna lovers. The zoo is large enough to take a full day exploring the animals. The premises have a bounty of nature, and the tourists enjoy visiting with their friends and family.
It is the outlet of the sports brand 'Decathlon.' One can find everything related to sports in this place at a very affordable price.
BEST RESTAURANTS NEARBY
There are several restaurants near Hotel Silver Palm Chandigarh which are popular among the locals and the tourists. The foodies must not miss tasting the fantastic food of these nearby restaurants.
This restaurant serves Chinese and Indian cuisines that are tasty and hygienic. The place is neat and comfortable to dine in. The service and staff is satisfactory.
This place is an excellent choice for non-vegetarian lovers. The visitors come here for authentic local taste, which is finger-licking. Although there is not a wide-ranging menu, the options available are delicious enough to attract tourists.
It is a well-known chain restaurant that is a trusted one. The food is of excellent quality, and the service is over the top. The tea served is one of the favourites. The vegan and veg lovers leave the place equally satisfied.
It is a must-visit place for real food lovers. The restaurant takes care of every diner of every age group. The environment is friendly for kids and parents. They serve Indian and Chinese cuisines.
It is one of the most preferred places to hang out with friends and family. It is a restaurant plus club where the visitors enjoy delicious food and delightful drinks.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.