The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Mint Hotel
Mint hotel is a budget hotel in Chandigarh that is best for the tourists who wish to travel the city with a tight budget. The cheap hotel in Chandigarh is well known for the amenities and services that they provide at pocket friendly prices.
Key highlights of the hotel
The hotel in Chandigarh is only 2.8 km from the Chandigarh railway station and 1.8 kms from the tdi mall.
The budget hotel in Chandigarh has two budget room options namely Deluxe room and super Deluxe rooms.
All the rooms here are well equipped with air conditioners, refrigerators, a flat screen TV, a wake up call and 24 hours room service.
The hotel does not consist of an on site restaurant for the visitors
The hotel also provided additional services such as luggage assistance, paid pickup drop service, doctors on call, laundry services and a 24 hour room service for and further queries
The Treebo Mint hotel is a treat for those on a budget. This hotel offers well-furnished rooms at affordable prices and is approximately 12 km from Chandigarh International Airport and approximately 3 km from the Chandigarh Railway away. If you want to drive to the "beautiful city", the Interstate Bus Terminal is 7 km away. Speaking of the Treebo Mint: the rooms have a coffee table, an LCD TV with cable / DTH connection, comfortable pillows, a cozy bed that promises a good night's sleep, and an attached bathroom with free Treebo toiletries.
Top places nearby
The mall is 3.2 km from this cheap hotel in Chandigarh and can be easily reached by any means of transportation. The mall is generally used by the visitors to buy souvenirs for the trip to chandigarh.
The mall is 2.8 km from the hotel in Chandigarh. The tdi mall is very popular in the city and is well known for their discounts and services. The mall is a well structured place attracting tourists who visit the city for the first time.
Mata mansa devi temple
Mata mansa devi temple is 5.5 km from this cheap hotel in Chandigarh and is a major tourist attraction of the city. The temple is of great religious importance and is visited by a number of people.
Topiary Park is a good option for a one day picnic. Topiary Part is in Sector 35. Topiary park is lush green and comparatively cooler as compared to neighbouring areas. You can also see different animals which is an added advantage of this attraction.
Chandigarh Rose Garden
Chandigarh Rose Gardenis in
Sector 16 and is situated at Zakir Hussain Rose Gardenwhich is Asia's largest Rose Garden and is spreaded over 30 acres of land having over 1600 different species or roses.
Top restaurants nearby
The restaurant is only 0.1 km from the hotel and is well known for its non vegerterian dishes. The butter chicken of this hotel is appreciated by all the people visiting the restaurant.
The mainland China restaurant is 0.3 km from the budget hotel in Chandigarh. The restaurant provides Chinese food options which are great in taste and quality. The restaurant can be easily reached by any means of transport
The restaurant is 0.6 km from this hotel in Chandigarh and provides multiple Cuisine foods which are well known for its good taste and quality. The restaurant is very close to the hotel and can be easily reached by public as well as private vehicles.
Indian, Barbecue, Asian cuisine is available in barbeque nation. Special diets include Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.