- Price Starts At :
- + 161.16 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Hotel Corporate Jammu
Hotel Corporate is situated in the capital province of Jammu, a budget hotel with many facilities provided to your room at ease. It is located near tourist destinations; Hotel Corporate Jammu is best suitable for business people who want a stay while on a corporate visit.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- Location of Hotel Corporate Jammu J&K, near Bari Brahmana, the industrial area and SIDCO factories, Jammu Airport is just 20 minutes away from the hotel’s destination.
- Facilities available at the hotel are high-speed internet (WIFI), air conditioning, heater in winters, twin bed, laundry services, city view rooms, luggage storage, doctor on call, wake-up call, electrical chargers, CCTV, Safety and security, caretaker, seating area, etc. The hotel staff at ease has provided all the basic facilities.
- The hotel provides you with homemade breakfast included in your booking with a room; you can also order from the nearby restaurants with multi-cuisine choices.
- Standard room option is available at the hotel having an area of 180 sq. ft. , twin bed facility is available, the rooms are spacious, have a garden view, air conditioning is available.
Room services are available with coordinating and hospitable staff so that you can have a pleasant stay at the hotel in Jammu. You can explore Jammu by visiting the nearby Bazaar. The best element of the hotel is its convenient location and proximity to most of the items of need. It is a pocket-friendly cheap hotel in Jammu.
POPULAR PLACES TO VISIT NEAR HOTEL CORPORATE, JAMMU
1. Bahu Fort is a historic fort constructed on the banks of the Tawi River; it is one of the oldest towers in the city. Near most hotels in Jammu.
2. Akhnoor Fort holds tremendous significance for rewriting the past; it has been declared a national monument protected by the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI). There are two-storeyed watch-towers at the corner to give you a fantastic view of Jammu and a ghat on the Chenab river. Near Hotel Corporate Jammu, a budget hotel in Jammu.
3. Amar Mahal Museum, which was a palace before the government of Jammu and Kashmir converted into the museum.
4. Mubarak Mandi Palace was the residence of the Maharaja of Dogra Dynasty who ruled Jammu and Kashmir till 1925; it resembles the Rajasthani and Mughlai architecture. It also has the golden bow and arrow of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan.
5. Surinsar Lake is situated 42 KM from Jammu; dense forests and hills surround it; Mansar lake referred to as twin lakes, also has some mythological importance. You can take a ride to visit the lake from Hotel Corporate Jammu J&K.
BEST RESTAURANTS NEAR HOTEL CORPORATE, JAMMU
1. Pahalwan-Indian Northern Cuisine, best in serving healthy and wholesome breakfast in the locality.
2. Imperial Grill Restaurant –Indian Cuisine serving restaurant with expert chefs and amazing treats.
3. Oh Jammu – It is the best Italian restaurant serving crispy pizzas and creamy pastas.
4. Mosaic Restaurant –Chinese/Italian/Indian restaurant having delicious corners for everything.
5. Rajan Restaurant –Indian / Chinese Fast Food centre, the food has been given positive reviews by the travellers.