The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Crown Suites
Hotel Crown Suites Kochi Kerala is one of the decent and cosy hotels in Kochi. The excellent services, the wooden tiled floor, and the welcoming ambience make the hotel one of the best budget hotels in Kochi. The hotel is located just 6 km from the centre of the city, which gives easy access to the best of the city.
Hotel Crown Suites provides exceptional services and facilities at an affordable price and is preferred among other cheap hotels in Kochi.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- The hotel is located very close to the centre of the city, thereby availing the guests the best of what the city has to offer. It is also closely located to the best of the tourist attractions and restaurants.
- The hotel offers well furnished, spacious and tidy rooms for a cosy and comfortable stay. The rooms have balconies that offer a city view.
- The hotel offers fantastic amenities like free Wi-Fi, free parking space, complimentary breakfast, airport transfer service, elevator, 24-hour room service, and cleaning services.
- The hotel provides free complimentary breakfast to the guests. The food is tasty and hygienic.
- The facilities provided by the hotel include housekeeping, express check-in and check out, 24-hour security, 24-hour front desk service, and a salon.
PLACES TO VISIT
Hotel Crown Suites is Not very far from some of the popular tourist attractions of the city. The tourists staying at the hotels in Kochi must not miss a visit to these places.
Fort Kochi Beach
It is a beautiful beach with picturesque views of nature. Enjoy the bliss of the scenic beauty of sunset and sunrise by the beach, and feast on the cafes around.
Contrary to its name, it is a public pathway engulfed in a natural setting. Take a stroll on the heavenly path by the backwaters or relax on the weatherproof seating arrangement.
This theatre museum of Kerala holds the antique and ancient culture of Kerala. It is thrilling as well as informative to have a visit to this museum.
This palace is located on Bolgatty island. This dated back to 1744 and was built for Dutch traders. Later it went to the British Governors. It is pretty exciting to see this old heritage.
Mangalavanam Bird Sanctuary
This is heaven to the bird lovers. The visitors can find several unique and rarely known birds in this sanctuary. This sanctuary is given the title of the "Green Lung of Kochi".
Hotel Crown Suites Kochi Kerala is located near the best of the eateries in the city. The passionate food lovers must give it a chance and eat at those restaurants.
Hotel South Bridge
The hotel offers delicious cuisines from South India. Relish the authentic taste of the local Kerala cuisines in a comfortable setting.
This place has unique and numerous varieties of pizzas, cookies and other snacks. Although the site does not offer dine-in, one can get the parcel pick-up and savour the yummy flavours at the location of their own choice.
This eatery offers the taste of Kerala. The "Sadhya" or the traditional "thali" of the area includes fresh delicacies prepared. The place does not provide dine-in.
A neat and modish place to have a sweet treat! This eatery is well known in the locality for its heart-melting ice cream and other desserts.
A lovely place to fill your time! This restaurant has a charming look to it and serves a great variety of food to the visitors. The food is mouth-watering, and the service is commendable.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.