- Price Starts At :
- + 0 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Hotel Malabar House
Hotel Malabar House Cochin, a budget hotel in Kochi, participates in one of the finest affordable hotels available in Ernakulam. The hotel is easily accessible from Ernakulam Railway Station by covering a distance of 1. 9 km. Marine Drive and the popular St. Francis church are in proximity to the hotel. Finest hotels in Cochin. Proper safety and hygiene measures have been adopted to ensure the well-being of the guests!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
*Located on Gopalaprabhu Road, Ernakulam, Malabar Town has a distance of 3. 2 km, forming one of the oldest markets from the Jewish era. The Penta Menaka area is also close to the hotel.
*Standard AC and Standard Non-A. C. rooms are the two categories of accommodations available at Hotel Hotel Malabar House.
*Hotel Malabar House, a cheap hotel in Kochi, has special amenities featured in every room. You would get 24-hour room service, a double bed, free Wi-Fi, and housekeeping.
*The hotel has a restaurant which serves hot breakfast in a room you can enjoy with your family in comfort.
*Shuttle services and pickup/drop facility is available on pre-information; the hotel provides multiple facilities of safety and security, power backup, and dry cleaning service too.
The hotel also provides outdoor furniture to relax and stretch your legs after a long day; a verandah is also featured in the hotel. You can enjoy leisure activities in the living room.
Paid transfers option is also available on request at the reception.
All the rooms are available with free cancellation. The standard check-in and check-out timing of the hotel is 12 PM.
POPULAR PLACES TO VISIT NEAR HOTEL MALABAR HOUSE;
- 1. Mattancherry Palace-The place was developed by the Portuguese, commonly known as Dutch Palace.
The palace has portraits of Rajas of Kochi; the place was included in UNESCO's 'tentative list of heritage sites.
- Bolgatty Palace-The palace was built by the Portuguese on the island of Bolgatty.
- Cherai Beach-The beach is considered one of the most visited beaches of the state; it is situated on the northern side of Vypin Island.
It is visited for evening walks by many tourists, if you want to tour in the most charming regions of Kerala, Cherai Beach is one of them.
- Paradesi Synagogue- It was built in the 16th century by the Jewish community in Malabar and some Portuguese refugees.
The gallery consists of portraits and antiques. You can shop for spices from the nearby market.
- Mangalvanam Bird Sanctuary-The sanctuary has all exotic wildlife flavors. It offers great sight for birds of different species.
The best time to visit the sanctuary is in the morning. You can witness many beautiful landscapes here.
RESTAURANTS NEAR HOTEL MALABAR HOUSE;
- Malabar Junction-Exotic flavors of European and Indian cuisine available.
1/268 Malabar Junction Parade Road
5 km from Hotel Malabar House Cochin, budget hotels in Kochi
- Beach Inn Seafood restaurant-Fresh and crispy seafood at an affordable price situated near Cherai Beach
5 km from Hotel Malabar House Cochin, cheap hotels in Kochi
- Arabian Food Court-This food court is located on Cherai beach and serves fresh seafood with tangy spices of Kerala; travellers have given positive reviews to fish and crab dishes.
- 7 km from Hotel Malabar House
- East Indies-Asian treat with exotic Indian spices made for seafood lovers
1/259 Napier Street Fort Kochi
5 km from Hotel Malabar House
- The Asian Kitchen by Tokyo Bay-The restaurant is a combination of Japanese, Thai, Indian, and Chinese cuisine
St. Francis Church Rd Cochin Club, Opp Parade Ground
6 km from Hotel Malabar House