- Price Starts At :
- + 2102.76 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Hotel Grand Himalaya
Hotel Grand Himalaya is tastefully designed in the extraordinary valley of Leh. The place is located in between the green meadows of the city. The carved wooden windows emit a homely feeling. This 4 star hotel in Leh has a very authentic tint of Tibetan style. The city's main attractions, Leh Palace, Stok mountain range, and Kardoung La are within 5 minutes of walking distance.
Highlights of the Hotel
- The hotel is one of the best luxury hotels in Leh, located in the Himalayas valley, filled with orchards and flower beds.
- Being one of the best hotels, which offers four types of rooms to stay in with the traditional decor combined with royal antiques and Tibetan wooden work.
- The hotel has plenty of fine amenities for stay, including free parking, airport transportation, laundry, and dry cleaning services.
- The hotel offers a very flavorsome buffet meal. The buffet comes with a room package, varying on the room type and availability.
- The hotel features its award-winning portrait canvases and photographs clicked by renowned photographers.
- Considering the weather of Leh the place functions only from 1st May to 15th October.
Hotel Grand Himalaya Leh is best known for its ambiance, balcony, window, and the main entrance has beautiful wooden carving work that gives it a Tibetan tint.
The corridors, gallery, rooms, and reception area have magnificent canvases and photographs. The hotel has tourist places, restaurants, and everything very near, just within the walking distance.
Popular Places near Hotel Grand Himalaya - 5 places
Shanti Stupa is ordained and peacefully located at the mountain-top viewing down to the city. The stupa is just 7 minutes (2.7 km) away from this luxury hotel in Leh.
Located at an elevation of about 18380 feet from the plains. The Khardung La is best suited for adventurous bike trip ridders. The beautiful pass is situated just 5 minutes from the Grand.
Leh Palace is just 5 minutes away from the hotel Grand Himalaya Leh. The palace is a tribute to the kings and queens, the crown of the monarch's life.
Namgyal Tsemo Monastery
The monastery is about 7 minutes away from the Grand. The religious place offers pure, soulful peace and breathtaking views from the mountain top.
Pashmina House is situated in the Main Market of Leh. Only a few miles from one of the 4 star hotels in Leh. This shop is well-known for its Pashmina rugs, shawls, carpets, and woolen clothes.
Best Restaurant Nearby - 5 restaurant
Tyson Baba da Dhaba
Tyson Baba da Dhaba is just 8 minutes (2.3 km) from the charming hotel in Leh. The customer recommended food items here are the Punjabi Tadka and Non-veg platter.
The delicious continental and Italian eatery is just 7 minutes away from the Grand. The view and the outside sitting arrangement are to die for.
World Garden Cafe
The cafe is best for guests on a budget. The cafe has an outdoor setting, vegetarian and vegan options. The hotel Grand is just 5 minutes away from the cafe.
The eatery is well known for roadside authentic street food. The eatery is just a few minutes from the hotel. The snacks place is pocket-friendly at best.
A restaurant is a rooftop place for the guests to enjoy fine dining with astonishing views. The eatery is just 5 minutes from the luxury hotel in Leh.