The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Saboo Resort
The love for excursions, cultural evenings, village walks, rooftop cocktails, and polo matches can only be experienced at Saboo Resorts in the mystical Leh. The resort takes its guests to the unseen landscapes while exhibiting the nirvana feels. This 4 star hotel in Leh is home to therapy amid the mountain; hence it is one of the most unique hotels in Leh.
Highlights of the Hotel
- The resort is located in the Lap of Zanskar Range of Saboo village.
- Saboo Resorts Leh has fifteen cozy cottages-styled rooms in total.
- The hotel provides remarkable services like the electric blankets, which are the rooms' special feature. The rooms are well equipped with centralized heating systems.
- The café and the multicuisine restaurant possess the magic of Ladakh. Using the signature dishes made with hand-picked spices.
- One of the famous luxury hotels in Leh offers facilities like; free parking, wheelchair accessibility, airport shuttle, and many more.
The exclusive cottages are surrounded by the Stok Kangri, Stok Range, farm fields, and various glaciers and melted rivers. These cottages have a private verandah to enjoy the cold breeze.
This mystical hotel in Leh ensures the most comfortable environment for the adorable guests visiting the beautiful mountains.
Popular places near Saboo Resorts
Shey Palace : Shey Palace is just 19 min away from the resort and witnesses the 16th-century historic monastery.
Saboo Gompa : This one of the popular 4 star hotels in Leh is just 400 m away from Saboo Gompa, a small monastery. The eatery is small but still very old to experience the historic elements.
Namgyal Tsemo Gompa : Namgyal Tsemo Gompa is 25 minutes away from this luxury resort in Leh. The restaurant's main attraction is its three-story high gold statue of Lord Buddha.
Indus River View Point : Indus River View Point is at a distance of 6.8 km from the Saboo Resorts. This is the most visited and loved destination in Leh.
Jama Masjid, Leh : Jama Masjid is the biggest mosque in Leh, Ladakh. It is located in the city's center, in the middle of Bazaar, just 16 minutes away.
Best Restaurants near Saboo Resorts
Café TBQ Leh : Café TBQ Leh is best for experiencing urban farming. The café is 8 km away and a super satisfying option to quench the thirst for freshly-brewed strong coffee.
Donating : Donating is just 15 minutes away from the hotel. The place is famous for its quick bite snacks, and pizza is mouth-watering.
Happy Leh : The restaurant is inhabited to make the customers happy. The eatery offers various cuisines, and without a doubt, the food satiates the whole heart. The restaurant is just 12 minutes away from the hotel in Leh.
Indian Kitchen : Indian Kitchen is very good at vegetarian dishes. With its motherly taste and pure spices, the haven comes down to earth. This comforting hotel is just 15 minutes away from Saboo Resorts Leh.
Tyson da Dhaba : Tyson da Dhaba is at a distance of 7.4 km and very famous for its non-veg platter. It serves the best North Indian food.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Saboo Resort, Leh Ladakh
People Also Ask About Saboo Resort
Yes, this luxury hotel in Leh might allow the pet for a stay at pre-request.
Yes, indeed the best multicuisine restaurant ever. The restaurant serves the best dishes and has delicious signature dishes made with Ladakh spices. The hotel also has a very sweet café to grab a bite with high tea.
No, the hotel does not have a Swimming pool but surely has a relaxing hot tub bath.
There are two types of rooms available: Suit, family rooms. The room includes the following services:
Wake-up service/alarm clock
Yes, free self-parking on-site as well as wheelchair-accessible parking is available. The hotel also provides a 24-hour return airport shuttle (with surcharge) on request.
Yes, the resort has been rated 5/5 for its cleanliness. They follow all the coronavirus guidelines and sanitize the property from time to time.
The hotel provides all kinds of services like:
Shared lounge / TV area
Private check-in / check-out
The check-in time is from 9:30 AM to midnight, late check-in will be subject to availability, and the check-out minimum is 8.00 AM. The minimum age for check-in is 18 years. If the guests have any queries, the desk is always open to answer from 8.00 AM to 8.00 AM.
Yes, Couples are welcomed here. Couples can stay and enjoy the view from their private verandah. Looking at the mountains covered with clouds and rivers flowing from the mountains is very pleasant to experience.
The Saboo Monastery is the nearest attraction. The nearby viewpoint is another mesmerizing destination to visit near Saboo hotel.
Yes, cleaning and laundry services are also available at the hotel. The staff here is very welcoming and means to make us comfortable; the guests are always a call away to reach any help needed.
Yes, there are many historic stupas, gompa, and monasteries near the hotel like:
Namgyal Tsemo Gompa
The center is just 15 minutes away from the hotel. The hotel can provide Cab service (with surcharges), or guests can reach by local public transport.
Room in this 4-star hotel starts at a minimum of Rs.8,000 per day for an adult, further varies from type of room and the availability.
Yes, the visitors can contact the desk before the arrival and request convenience. The hotel also provides wheelchair-accessible parking and wheelchair-accessible for the path of travel.
No, smoking is not allowed. The resort has very strict rules against smoking. The premises are Tobacco-free.
The property only accepts cards or online payments. According to the policies, the hotel does not accept cash.