The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Grand Himalaya
Hotel Grand Himalaya is tastefully designed in the extraordinary valley of Leh. The place is located in between the green meadows of the city. The carved wooden windows emit a homely feeling. This 4 star hotel in Leh has a very authentic tint of Tibetan style. The city's main attractions, Leh Palace, Stok mountain range, and Kardoung La are within 5 minutes of walking distance.
Highlights of the Hotel
- The hotel is one of the best luxury hotels in Leh, located in the Himalayas valley, filled with orchards and flower beds.
- Being one of the best hotels, which offers four types of rooms to stay in with the traditional decor combined with royal antiques and Tibetan wooden work.
- The hotel has plenty of fine amenities for stay, including free parking, airport transportation, laundry, and dry cleaning services.
- The hotel offers a very flavorsome buffet meal. The buffet comes with a room package, varying on the room type and availability.
- The hotel features its award-winning portrait canvases and photographs clicked by renowned photographers.
- Considering the weather of Leh the place functions only from 1st May to 15th October.
Hotel Grand Himalaya Leh is best known for its ambiance, balcony, window, and the main entrance has beautiful wooden carving work that gives it a Tibetan tint.
The corridors, gallery, rooms, and reception area have magnificent canvases and photographs. The hotel has tourist places, restaurants, and everything very near, just within the walking distance.
Popular Places near Hotel Grand Himalaya - 5 places
Shanti Stupa is ordained and peacefully located at the mountain-top viewing down to the city. The stupa is just 7 minutes (2.7 km) away from this luxury hotel in Leh.
Located at an elevation of about 18380 feet from the plains. The Khardung La is best suited for adventurous bike trip ridders. The beautiful pass is situated just 5 minutes from the Grand.
Leh Palace is just 5 minutes away from the hotel Grand Himalaya Leh. The palace is a tribute to the kings and queens, the crown of the monarch's life.
Namgyal Tsemo Monastery
The monastery is about 7 minutes away from the Grand. The religious place offers pure, soulful peace and breathtaking views from the mountain top.
Pashmina House is situated in the Main Market of Leh. Only a few miles from one of the 4 star hotels in Leh. This shop is well-known for its Pashmina rugs, shawls, carpets, and woolen clothes.
Best Restaurant Nearby - 5 restaurant
Tyson Baba da Dhaba
Tyson Baba da Dhaba is just 8 minutes (2.3 km) from the charming hotel in Leh. The customer recommended food items here are the Punjabi Tadka and Non-veg platter.
The delicious continental and Italian eatery is just 7 minutes away from the Grand. The view and the outside sitting arrangement are to die for.
World Garden Cafe
The cafe is best for guests on a budget. The cafe has an outdoor setting, vegetarian and vegan options. The hotel Grand is just 5 minutes away from the cafe.
The eatery is well known for roadside authentic street food. The eatery is just a few minutes from the hotel. The snacks place is pocket-friendly at best.
A restaurant is a rooftop place for the guests to enjoy fine dining with astonishing views. The eatery is just 5 minutes from the luxury hotel in Leh.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Grand Himalaya, Leh Ladakh
People Also Ask About Hotel Grand Himalaya
There are plenty of places near the hotel. The aesthetic rest place has historic places or for hiking everything is nearby. Here are few destinations to visit:
Lachulung La – A Breathtaking Route
Tanglang La – For Thrill-Seeking Adventure
Mulbekh Monastery – A Pristine Location
Gol Market – Buy Traditional Apparel
Khardung-la Pass – Gateway To Valleys
Nubra Valley – Get Arabian Nights Experience
Magnetic Hill – An Intriguing Phenomenon
Spituk Gompa - A Beautifully Carved Spot
Yes, the hotel provides laundry and dry cleaning services. The hotel has 24-hour housekeeping and a very helpful front desk. The staff is very helpful and with good behavior.
Yes, all major historical sites are very close to this hotel in Leh, like the Leh Palace, Zorawar Fort, and Shanti Stupa, and other old & famous Monasteries to take a tour. Book now to visit the Leh main Bazaar, which is an ancient market of the main city.
Yes, one of the best luxury hotels in Leh, this hotel offers buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Prices may vary from the offers, choice, and availability of the room.
No, the hotel does not have a swimming pool, although the guests can enjoy the hot bathtub to relax. If the guests are looking forward to burning some calories, the guests can also go hiking or river rafting which is very close to this hotel.
This 4 star hotel in Leh provides all kinds of facilities, laundry, dry clean services, 24/7 front desk help, centrally heated rooms, Travel desk, buffet meals, airport pick up and drop service, doctor on call. For any other additional service, the guests can request from the front desk.
The hotel offers four rooms: Premium Single, premium double, Suite, and Presidential Suite. Rooms are centrally heated and also have an extra bed for the convenience of the guest.
Yes, the hotel provides free parking. The hotel is very generous to provide all facilities and help to ensure convenience for the arriving guest.
The city center is 8 minutes away from the hotel. The shuttle service provided by the hotel is very convenient on request, and local transportation is also available. Experience the city and local customs while booking the most beautiful hotel.
Depending on the choice of room, stay, and availability. The room in the hotel Grand costs Rs. 6710 to Rs. 22770. The cost may vary according to the tariff offered for other services like extra bed, child, and GST.
The 08.00 AM is the Check-in time, and 08.00 AM is the check-out time. If the visitors arrive early or late, get confirmation from the hotel without extra charge. Cancellation policies state a 100% refund of the booking if canceled before the arrival of 4 weeks. 50% refund if the guests inform the hotel about the cancellation before 2 weeks of arrival; otherwise, the guests can be charged 100%.