The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Grand Xenia
Hotel Grand Xenia Ajmer personifies all the traditional values keeping up-to-date with the modern-day requirements of the business and leisure traveler, situated at Foy Sagar Road in Ajmer. This hotel offers a peaceful stay amidst the Aravalli ranges. It offers splendid views of the Aravallis to all its guests. It is a 4-star hotel in Ajmer, and their services add more stars to this spectacular resort.
- This 4 star hotel Grand Xenia is located 5.6 km from the Ajmer Railway Station.
- This hotel has 64 big lavish rooms with double beds, complete air conditioning, attached bathroom, 24-hours service, hairdryer, toiletries, towels, hot and cold water supply, minibar, free WIFI, tea/coffee maker, electronic safe(laptop compatible), and newspaper.
- It provides an on-site restaurant that is beautifully decorated with dim lighting in the evenings and resembles royalty in a modern way.
One can visit Lake Foy Sagar and Lake Ana Sagar to witness the beauty of Ajmer.
- To flavor various foods and fast food, one can visit Urban Table and Laughing Buddha Café.
This resort is best suitable for hosting wedding ceremonies as they offer heavenly views combined with lavish hospitality. This hotel is the best luxury hotel in Ajmer.
Popular places near Hotel Grand Xenia
Escapade Adventure Park
This park is located near Foy Sagar Road. This adventurous park offers Zipline, Rock-climbing, Bungee Jumping, Paintball, Parasailing, Zorbing, and Camping. It is a beautiful place with some great activities near a luxury hotel in Ajmer.
It is a great place to spend time with kids. Also, the staff is very supportive and helps throughout activities. It is fun to visit Xcapade Adventure Park.
Shiv Shakti Arts and Handicrafts
One must visit this place if interested in arts and crafts. It is found at the Main market of Hotel Amar, in front of Radhika Handicrafts, Pushkar. A marvelous collection of beautiful paintings to admire. They sell products of excellent quality and at a very reasonable price.
They also offer art workshops and painting classes from 1:30 PM till 9:00 PM daily. The artists patiently show their techniques to students and help them to improve their painting skills.
Nasiyan Jain Temple
This temple is located at Prithvi Raj Marg nearby Hotel Grand Xenia Ajmer. It is also known as Lal Mandir( Red Temple), devoted to Lord Adinath, the first Jain ‘Tirthankara’. The temple is a two-storied building and is one of the best tourist places. The prayer area of the temple holds the sculpture of Lord Adinath, whereas the opposite forms a museum and includes a hall. Made of gold, the gallery of the museum portrays the five stages within the lifetime of Lord Adinath.Recognized as the Golden Temple, the temple features a focal lobby adorned with gold and silver embellishments. The temple reflects wooden gold representations, glass illustrations, and paintings. Its opening timing is from 7 AM to 7 PM.
Savitri Temple is located on the Ratnagiri hill, which is a famous religious site for the Hindus. This temple is devoted to Goddess Savitri. This temple has the sculpture of both the wives of Lord Brahma named Savitri and Gayatri.
The tourist can either take a trip to the temple gates or ride in the cable cars that take passengers to the temple. The ropeway ride is full of fun from where one can have a beautiful view of Pushkar city. The neighborhood of the temple is fascinating in that one can spend hours sitting there admiring the beauty of nature. This temple opens on all days of the week from 5 AM to 12 PM and then from 4 PM to 9 PM.
City Square Mall
City Square Mall is one of the biggest malls near Hotel Grand Xenia Ajmer. It is located just 8 km from the Ajmer Railway Station. This mall presents impressive facilities like specially designed shopping, entertainment, food, and parking spaces in two basements.Daily utility items and fashion items are readily available, which are obtainable at a discount most of the time. In addition, it has several multiple international brands outlets.This Mall resembles a modern Ajmer, it is situated far away from the old city but a nice place to shop, dine and enjoy.
Best Restaurants near Hotel Grand Xenia
It is one of the best places to have a meal near Hotel Grand Xenia Ajmer. This restaurant has excellent hospitality, excellent ambiance as it is located under the open sky. This restaurant serves fast food, Italian, Indian, North Indian, Rajasthani, Salad, Street food, and Chinese.The staff is very attentive, and it provides quick service. The best thing about it is that they take full precautions of COVID-19 and work, keeping all the safety measures in mind.
The laughing Buddha Café
The Laughing Buddha is located near the main market street Gau Ghat. The cafe serves local cuisines, homemade Indian food, vegetarian and, at a reasonable price and has a special vegan menu. It gives fantastic views around the city and a cozy indoor and outdoor setting area.
They have excellent service, and staff members are humble and helpful. This café has a refreshing atmosphere. Also, it can calm anyone’s mood by its atmosphere and music played in the restaurant.
Sunset is one of the most beautiful cafés in Ajmer. It serves Indian cuisines, vegetarian food, Italian food, and Chinese. When the sunset is close to happening, the whole area lights up with people from all around the city. It is cheap and hygienic. The ambiance of the place is fantastic. The sunset is a good choice in the town for dining.
It is located near Railway Station, Ajmer. The restaurant has the best catering service and a very delicious all-time meal. It provides ac and non-ac rooms. It is an old place but has maintained its beauty and tradition of food for a long time. This restaurant is famous for its non-veg and Chinese food. Very clean and hygienic with a refreshing atmosphere near Hotel Grand Xenia Ajmer.
TRM Restaurant offers Fast Food, Rajasthani, North-Indian, Chinese, Deserts. The staff and hotel management are very supportive and humble. Also, they take proper care of COVID-19 protocols, maintain social distance, and work wearing masks and gloves. One could have a memorable experience in this beautiful restaurant. It is the best place for parties and business meetings. This restaurant has a beautiful location and sitting arrangement, and it is near a 4-star hotel in Ajmer.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Bar
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Grand Xenia, Ajmer
People Also Ask About Hotel Grand Xenia
Yes, Hotel Grand Xenia Ajmer provides a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. It also provides a separate conference room.
Some of the popular amenities in Hotel Grand Xenia include a roof-top bar, free WIFI, complimentary breakfast, accessible parking facility, complete air conditioning, attached bathroom, 24-hours service, hairdryer, toiletries, towels, hot and cold water supply, minibar, tea/coffee maker, electronic safe(laptop compatible), and newspaper.
Of course, yes, Hotel Grand Xenia is one of the best 4-star hotels in Ajmer and has a lavish outdoor swimming pool.
Of course, yes, it has a spectacular on-site restaurant.
Grand Xenia is a luxury hotel in Ajmer that provides bathtubs and en suite rooms.
Overall it has 4.6 ratings; it is a beautiful 4 Star hotel in Ajmer.
Hotel Grand Xenia has three types of rooms: Suite, Premium Plus, Premium.