The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Hill Vista
Hotel Hill Vista Udaipur is a resort located in the hills of Udaipur, where you can escape from day-to-day life.
All rooms of this 3 star hotel in Udaipur are air-conditioned with comfy beds and large windows that provide beautiful views of the surrounding countryside.
All the rooms are fitted with present-day luxuries, including a tv, closet, mirror, tea/coffee maker, a separate sitting region, etc.
Hotel Hill Vista in Udaipur, India, is a five-star luxury hotel with a panoramic view of the city from its rooftop restaurant.
The Hill Vista Hotel offers a wide range of services and facilities, including Conference Facilities, Free Wifi throughout the Resort, Swimming Pool, 24/7 Room Service, 24/7 Security Guard, Children's Play Area, a Lobby Bar Facility, etc.
The Hotel Hill Vista Udaipur Rajasthan has a hundred acres of open fields, natural forests, and wildlife. Guests have access to 1 km of trails which are perfect for trekking, horse riding, or simply exploring nature without ever setting foot outside their door. The Hotel Hill Vista in Udaipur extends the swimming pool's shore, with beautiful sun decks with views of the surrounding hills. The dining halls of this luxury hotel in Udaipur are equipped with large windows; there are also designated areas for children to play while parents relax together, enjoying their time in Udaipur.
Hotel Hill Vista is one of Udaipur hotels that is ideally situated in Siyana, at the edge of Udaipur's City wall. Guests can explore the entire city on foot; all major tourist attractions are within walking distance.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.