The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Himmatgarh Palace
The legacy style Hotel Himmatgarh Palace Jaisalmer was developed more than 22 years prior. To mirror the wonderful inheritance and legacy of Jaisalmer and thus of Rajasthan, the inn was developed utilizing the comparable yellow sandstone which was utilized to assemble the Jaisalmer Fort.
- Hotel Himmatgarh Palace Jaisalmer is probably the best retreat in Jaisalmer city. Found only minutes from the air terminal and the railroad station, the inn is to go after everybody.
- Every one of the 40 rooms at Himmatgarh Palace is novel with all the luxurious facilities.
- The room amenities include free Wi-Fi, charging focuses, contemporary restrooms, espresso/tea producer, TV, etc.
- Being one of the 3 star hotels in Jaisalmer, the multi-cooking eatery at the lodging serves the absolute best luxuries of Continental, Indian and Rajasthani foods.
- Some notable amenities available in this hotel are free wifi, on-site restaurant, parking space, currency exchange, babysitting, doctor on call, swimming pool, 24-hour room service, housekeeping, etc.
Being completely outfitted with the rich stylistic theme and conventional design patterns, a stay in Hotel Himmatgarh Palace Jaisalmer regularly moves one too far off past. The rooms are separated into 20 Tower Rooms and 20 Deluxe Rooms. The rooms thrive with advanced conveniences.
Being one of the luxury hotels in Jaisalmer, there are two eating places on the inn premises. The comfortable bar along the poolside is a fine spot to have a beverage, unwind and partake in the landscapes.
Likewise, significant vacationer locations in the city are additionally situated at a helpful separation from the inn which makes it exceptionally famous among sightseers. The people who stay here are spell limited with the perspectives on Jaisalmer Fort that are noticeable from here.
The Thar Heritage Museum
The Thar Heritage Museum is an authentic reservoir. L Narayan was a prominent researcher of Jaisalmer folklore. The exhibition hall lets you know the hours of Jaisalmer as well as features the rich culture, legacy, society workmanship, and design style of Rajasthan. It has an entrancing variety of Jaisalmer ancient fossils, instruments, showcases of sorts of kitchen hardware, turbans, birth and demise customs, and significantly more.
Patwon Ki Haveli
The unpredictability of this design lies in its choice divider compositions, galleries that open to an all encompassing perspective, entryways, curves and above all the mirror chips away at the divider. In one of the areas of the Haveli, the Mural work is planned extraordinarily, and each part isolates from each other portraying a particular style.
Bada Bagh, Jaisalmer
Bada Bagh, Jaisalmer is a well known site since it is a nursery that has the cenotaphs of the relative multitude of Maharajas and other esteemed relatives of Jaisalmer; all illustrious Rajputs rulers of 6 centuries.
Zoya Ka Zayeka
Zoya Ka Zayeka is situated just 0.3 km from the Hotel Himmatgarh Palace Jaisalmer and serves a variety of meals including Indian, Italian, Chinese, and Fast food.
The Turban restaurant and cafe
Situated near the Artist Colony near the Sunset point, The Turban restaurant and cafe is just 0.9 km from the hotel.
Pleasant Haveli - Roof Top Restaurant
Pleasant Haveli - Roof Top Restaurant is a rooftop restaurant located just 1 km from the Hotel Himmatgarh Palace Jaisalmer. This is a place where you can enjoy both the city views and food together.
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Himmatgarh Palace, Jaisalmer
People Also Ask About Hotel Himmatgarh Palace
Yes, Hotel Himmatgarh Palace Jaisalmer hotel in Jaisalmer, Rajasthan, like other hotels in Jaisalmer, offers every other business service. It even offers a conference room to its guests staying at the hotel.
Yes, Being one of the 3 star hotels in Jaisalmer, this hotel is a couple-friendly hotel. This hotel allows unmarried couples. However, the guess must have their id proof.
Some popular amenities available in this hotel are free wifi, on-site restaurant, parking space, currency exchange, babysitting, doctor on call, swimming pool, 24-hour room service, housekeeping, etc.
Yes, this hotel in Jaisalmer does provide the facility of a swimming pool. Some other popular amenities available in this hotel are free wifi, on-site restaurant, parking space, currency exchange, babysitting, doctor on call, 24-hour room service, housekeeping, etc.
Yes, this hotel provides on-site restaurants. The multi-cooking eatery at the lodging serves the absolute best luxuries of Continental, Indian and Rajasthani foods.
Yes, a bathtub is available in the rooms of Hotel Himmatgarh Palace Jaisalmer.
The customer ratings for Hotel Himmatgarh Palace Jaisalmer are 4.0/5 on the other booking platforms.
Every one of the 40 rooms at Himmatgarh Palace is novel with all the luxurious facilities. The rooms are separated into 20 Tower Rooms and 20 Deluxe Rooms.
Yes, Hotel Himmatgarh Palace Jaisalmer has a parking facility.
Yes, this hotel in Jaisalmer offers free parking facilities to its guests staying at the hotel in Jaisalmer, India.
The popular attractions close to this hotel in Jaisalmer are:
The Thar Heritage Museum
Patwon Ki Haveli
Bada Bagh, Jaisalmer
The room amenities that are available at this hotel in Jaisalmer are free Wi-Fi, charging focuses, contemporary restrooms, espresso/tea producer, TV, etc.
For food & drink options, Hotel Himmatgarh Palace Jaisalmer has an on-site restaurant.