- Price Starts At :
- + 307.56 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Hotel Himmatgarh Palace
The legacy style Hotel Himmatgarh Palace Jaisalmer was developed more than 22 years prior. To mirror the wonderful inheritance and legacy of Jaisalmer and thus of Rajasthan, the inn was developed utilizing the comparable yellow sandstone which was utilized to assemble the Jaisalmer Fort.
- Hotel Himmatgarh Palace Jaisalmer is probably the best retreat in Jaisalmer city. Found only minutes from the air terminal and the railroad station, the inn is to go after everybody.
- Every one of the 40 rooms at Himmatgarh Palace is novel with all the luxurious facilities.
- The room amenities include free Wi-Fi, charging focuses, contemporary restrooms, espresso/tea producer, TV, etc.
- Being one of the 3 star hotels in Jaisalmer, the multi-cooking eatery at the lodging serves the absolute best luxuries of Continental, Indian and Rajasthani foods.
- Some notable amenities available in this hotel are free wifi, on-site restaurant, parking space, currency exchange, babysitting, doctor on call, swimming pool, 24-hour room service, housekeeping, etc.
Being completely outfitted with the rich stylistic theme and conventional design patterns, a stay in Hotel Himmatgarh Palace Jaisalmer regularly moves one too far off past. The rooms are separated into 20 Tower Rooms and 20 Deluxe Rooms. The rooms thrive with advanced conveniences.
Being one of the luxury hotels in Jaisalmer, there are two eating places on the inn premises. The comfortable bar along the poolside is a fine spot to have a beverage, unwind and partake in the landscapes.
Likewise, significant vacationer locations in the city are additionally situated at a helpful separation from the inn which makes it exceptionally famous among sightseers. The people who stay here are spell limited with the perspectives on Jaisalmer Fort that are noticeable from here.
The Thar Heritage Museum
The Thar Heritage Museum is an authentic reservoir. L Narayan was a prominent researcher of Jaisalmer folklore. The exhibition hall lets you know the hours of Jaisalmer as well as features the rich culture, legacy, society workmanship, and design style of Rajasthan. It has an entrancing variety of Jaisalmer ancient fossils, instruments, showcases of sorts of kitchen hardware, turbans, birth and demise customs, and significantly more.
Patwon Ki Haveli
The unpredictability of this design lies in its choice divider compositions, galleries that open to an all encompassing perspective, entryways, curves and above all the mirror chips away at the divider. In one of the areas of the Haveli, the Mural work is planned extraordinarily, and each part isolates from each other portraying a particular style.
Bada Bagh, Jaisalmer
Bada Bagh, Jaisalmer is a well known site since it is a nursery that has the cenotaphs of the relative multitude of Maharajas and other esteemed relatives of Jaisalmer; all illustrious Rajputs rulers of 6 centuries.
Zoya Ka Zayeka
Zoya Ka Zayeka is situated just 0.3 km from the Hotel Himmatgarh Palace Jaisalmer and serves a variety of meals including Indian, Italian, Chinese, and Fast food.
The Turban restaurant and cafe
Situated near the Artist Colony near the Sunset point, The Turban restaurant and cafe is just 0.9 km from the hotel.
Pleasant Haveli - Roof Top Restaurant
Pleasant Haveli - Roof Top Restaurant is a rooftop restaurant located just 1 km from the Hotel Himmatgarh Palace Jaisalmer. This is a place where you can enjoy both the city views and food together.