- Price Starts At :
- + 275.16 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Mahadev Palace
Mahadev Palace Jaisalmer is situated in the heart of Gandhi Nagar and is close to many of the major tourist spots in the city. This is one of the finest 3 star hotels in Jaisalmer, known for its unique rock-face-styled exterior design that catches the eye of all tourists. Mahadev Palace is one of the heritage hotels in Jaisalmer. The hotel offers a wide range of amenities to the guests to provide them with a loving experience.
- Hotel Mahadev Palace Jaisalmer is located 14.5 km away from Jaisalmer Airport and 2.8 km away from the Jaisalmer Railway Station.
- This hotel has 31 rooms that are well-decorated and spacious and offer many facilities.
- The rooms are air-conditioned, have a flatscreen TV, and an attached bathroom with a shower. Some of the rooms open into patios, have a private swimming pool, and also a fireplace.
- Being one of the nicest budget hotels in Jaisalmer, this hotel has an on-site restaurant that serves delicious food.
- The hotel offers basic facilities like concierge services, luggage storage facilities, a 24-hour front desk, a travel desk, daily housekeeping, laundry, and dry cleaning services.
The hotel also has a conference hall for organizing events, an outdoor swimming pool, a massage centre, a garden, and horse riding amenities.
Nearby places to visit:
This place is 2.4 km away from this Mahadev Palace Jaisalmer. Being one of the ancient forts in the world, this shows the culture and richness of the city. This fort is one of the few forts where people still live.
Gadisar is an artificial lake that is beautiful and is loved by tourists. The entrance of this beautiful place is an arch that is carved in yellow stone. This is 2.3 km away from Mahadev Palace, one of the finest hotels in Jaisalmer.
Kothari’s Patwa Haveli Museum:
This place is 1.5 km away from Hotel Mahadev Palace Jaisalmer. The architecture depicts the life of kings and the history of the city. At present, it has various collections of intricate artwork, carvings, and furniture.
Spice Garden Restaurant:
This is 1 min away from Mahadev Palace, one of the admirable budget hotels in Jaisalmer. The restaurant is set up in a garden with a beautiful view and serves Indian, Chinese, Italian, and American cuisine.
Cafe The Kaku:
The restaurant is 2.5 km away from Mahadev Palace. This offers a beautiful view of the Jaisalmer Fort to the guests while enjoying the meal. They offer a wide range of international cuisine along with Indian food.
The Lal Garh Restaurant:
The restaurant is 3.4 km away from Mahadev Palace, one of the famous 3 star hotels in Jaisalmer. The restaurant offers huge varieties of cuisines: Afghani, Italian, Austrian, Indian, Bahamian, Asian, Deli, etc.