The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Jupiter
Hotel Jupiter Manali offers the guests luxurious accommodation and the best hospitality at an affordable price. The magnificent view from the rooms is sure to make visitors spend an unforgettable vacation at the hotel.
Staying at Jupiter, one of the best 3 star hotels in Manali gives an experience of the happiness and beauty of the snow-capped mountains of Manali, Himachal Pradesh.
Highlights of the hotel:
- Hotel Jupiter is a traditional hotel located in the mountainous city of Manali.
- The hotel offers 21 beautifully decorated guest rooms and a spacious outdoor terrace with views of the surrounding mountains.
- The hotel provides laundry services and free Wi-Fi in all the rooms.
- For guests' comfort and convenience, the hotel offers an on-site restaurant and a laundry service.
- Jupiter Hotel Manali, Himachal Pradesh offers high-quality caring services and convenient, practical facilities, and has won widespread praise from guests.
The entertainment items provided by the hotel ensure that the guests have a lot to do during the stay.
Jupiter hotel, one of the best budget hotels in Manali has 21 beautifully decorated guest rooms, many of which are equipped with lockers, mirrors, slippers, towels, and telephones. Each traditionally furnished room is equipped with ornate curtains, TV, and additional seating options. The hotel provides free breakfast for all guests every morning, and there is also a restaurant that provides lunch and dinner services.
Popular Places near Hotel Jupiter - 5 places
Situated in the heart of Aleo, Jupiter, one of the best 3 star hotels in Manali is an ideal base for exploring Manali. From here, guests can easily visit all the attractions of this lively city. The hotel is conveniently located for guests to visit the city's must-see attractions.
Hotel Jupiter Manali Himachal Pradesh, is less than two kilometers from Manu Temple, while Hidimba Devi Temple is only 450 meters away. Manali Bazaar and Mall Road are a 10-minute drive away.
This ancient temple is located next to a dense cedar forest, which is a pleasant surprise in the tourist resort of Manali. The forest cover around Hadimba Devi Temple is impressive, and many places do not reach the ground with sunlight.
Manu Temple is an ancient temple, 3 km from Manali's main market. The complete Temple of Manu consecrates Manu, the great Indian saint, considered the creator of this world.
Gadhan Thekchhokling Gompa monastery
The Tibetan monastery is one of the most visited tourist destinations in Manali, the place is famous for weaving carpets. Tibetan residents and immigrants make handmade crafts to attract various tourists.
Museum of Himachal Culture and Folk Art
The museum is a treasure trove of traditional heritage collections in different regions of Himachal Pradesh since 1990. The unique and extraordinary collection of unknown and rare antiquities from Himachal Pradesh showcases forgotten culture, arts, and crafts.
Dhungri Van Vihar
Dhungri Van Vihar is a wildlife sanctuary located in Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India. It is right next to the Hidimba Devi temple. This place is related to the Indian Mahabharata myth.
Best Restaurant Nearby - 5 restaurant
If one is looking for a comfortable and convenient, then hotel Jupiter Manali Himachal Pradesh acts as a second home. Jupiter, one of the best budget hotels in Manali has an on-site restaurant where the guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner and there are also some famous nearby restaurants:
Southern souls café
This café is just 4 min away from the hotel with Indoor seating providing a comfortable dining experience and outdoor garden seating providing more relaxed and peaceful conversation with authentic food.
Il Forno is a family-run restaurant depicting authentic Italian cuisine, the restaurant is set amidst a unique apple orchard along with stunning views of the Himalayas range. The eatery is just a few miles away from Jupiter, one of the best 3 star hotels in Manali.
Casa Bella Vista
The maximum snug and well-geared-up cabin in Manali, and the satisfactory European coffee. This place lets the visitors experience the tranquility and amusement of the mountains. The hotel Jupiter Manali Himachal Pradesh is just a few miles away from the eatery.
The johnsons café
Established in 1997, The Johnson’s Cafe is the primary trout specialty eating place inside the country. The all-day menu showcases loads of dishes starting from succulent lamb, pork, and vegetarian arrangements to freshly organized skinny crust pizzas directly from a timber-fired oven.
highland burger grill
The restaurant is 2.3 km away from the hotel Jupiter. The Grill serves the best and famous chicken burger along with waffles and pizza.
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Disposable serveware
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Jupiter, Manali
People Also Ask About Hotel Jupiter
No, hotel Jupiter does not offer any business services.
Yes, unmarried couples are allowed as long as the guests have valid identity proof.
Some of the popular facilities offered by Jupiter Hotel include a spa, luggage storage, laundry service, disinfectant installation, and a restaurant.
No, the hotel does not provide a swimming pool to the guests staying.
Yes, the hotel has an on-site restaurant where guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
No, there are no bathtubs in the bathrooms of hotel Jupiter.
The overall customer rating for hotel Jupiter is 4.1/5.
Hotel Jupiter has 3 types of rooms: deluxe room, super deluxe room, honeymoon suite.
Yes, the hotel has a parking facility.
Yes, the hotel offers a free parking facility.
Popular attractions close to hotel Jupiter are:
- Hadimba temple
- Manu temple
- Gadhan Thekchhokling Gompa monastery
- Museum of Himachal Culture and folk art
- Dhungri Van Vihar
Popular room amenities include flat-screen TVs, blackout curtains, and desks.
Guests can enjoy free breakfast, a restaurant, and a free welcome drink during their stay.
Some restaurants close to hotel Jupiter:
- IL Forno
- highland burger grill
- The Johnson café and bar
- southern soul café
- Casa Bella Vista
Yes, guest laundry and self-service laundry are provided.
The staff at the hotel Jupiter seeks a multi-language including English and Hindi.
Yes, the hotel has a very beautiful scenic view from the hotel room.