The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Kumkum
- The Hotel Kumkum Mumbai is 4 km from the picturesque Marine Drive, 8 km from the historic Gateway of India, and 25 km from Juhu Beach. The distance between Mumbai and the International Airport is 17 kilometers.
- The hotel offers delicate rooms like superior double or twin room, deluxe double room, superior room.
- The Hotel Kumkum Mumbai Maharashtra presents pleasant room amenities like tv, balcony/terrace, electrical chargers, wake-up call, bellboy service, newspaper, room service, telephone, and attached bathroom.
- The hotel also serves cafes, restaurants, and dining areas for the guests.
- The Kumkum is one of the budget hotels in Mumbai to offer services like Laundry Service, Luggage Assistance, Paid Bus Station Transfers, First-aid Services, Doctor on Call, Paid Pickup/Drop, Paid Airport Transfers, Ticket/Tour Assistance, Paid Railway Station Transfers, Common Safe and Dry Cleaning Service.
Hotel Kumkum is a wonderful alternative for rest and refreshment for visitors to Mumbai. Hotel Kumkum Mumbai is well-known for its family-friendly atmosphere and accessibility to fantastic restaurants and activities. Air conditioning and blackout curtains are provided in the rooms, and a free internet connection is offered, allowing you to relax and rejuvenate with ease. A 24-hour front desk, a concierge, and room service are available at Hotel Kumkum. In addition, as a valued Hotel Kumkum guest, you will have access to an on-site restaurant.
Hotel Kumkum is one of the cheap hotels in Mumbai and is close to Leopold Cafe and Bar, Pizza By The Bay, and Quattro Ristorante.
During your stay, make sure to explore the Mani Bhavan Gandhi Museum (0.6 km), Nariman Point (0.8 mi), and Dhobi Ghat (1.1 mi), all of which are within walking distance of the hotel. Whether you're visiting Mumbai for business, pleasure, or both, Hotel Kumkum will ensure that your stay is memorable.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Kumkum, Mumbai
People Also Ask About Hotel Kumkum
The business services near the hotel are:
No, the hotel Kumkum does not allow unmarried couples.
The hotel offers room amenities like the tv, balcony/terrace, electrical chargers, wake-up call, bellboy service, newspaper, room service, telephone, and attached bathroom.
The hotel does not have a swimming pool for the guests.
The hotel also serves cafes, restaurants, and dining areas for the guests.
No, the Hotel Kumkum does not offer a bathtub in the rooms.
The hotel offers delicate rooms like superior double or twin rooms, deluxe double rooms, superior rooms.
No, the hotel does not have any parking services for the guests.
No, the hotel does not have a free parking services for the guests.
The popular attractions near the hotel are:
Mani Bhavan Gandhi Museum
Sankat Mochan Hanuman Mandir
Maratha Mandir Cinema
The popular restaurants near the hotel are:
Yes, there are cleaning services like housekeeping, laundry service provided by Kumkum, one of the cheap hotels in Mumbai.
No, there are no historical sites close to Hotel Kumkum.
The staff of the hotel speaks Hindi and English along with regional languages including Marathi.