The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Mukesh Residency
- Hotel Mukesh Residency Pune has situated 1 km from Pune Railway Station and 6 km from Pune Airport.
- The hotel has well-designed 35 rooms for family, business and leisure travelers.
- Intercom, room service, newspaper, torch, attached bathroom, safe, TV, etc are a few amenities of rooms in the hotel.
- Food from the in-house restaurant can be delivered to the rooms.
- The property offers free parking, dry cleaning service, railway station transfers, ticket/tour assistance, luggage storage, etc.
Hotel Mukesh Residency in Pune Maharashtra is close to many places such as Geeta Society, Lal Deval, Camp, Synagogue Street, Modi Colony. The property has classy rooms with decent and pleasant wallpapers. The rooms are simple and comfortable, ensuring that the guests who stay here have a pleasant stay. The property provides visitors with fully furnished and modern rooms for a comfortable stay. This six-storied building comprises a total of 35 spacious rooms. The rooms are equipped with requisites such as an en-suite bathroom, bottled drinking water, bed, intercom, television, mirror, wardrobe, and toiletries. Hotel Mukesh Residency also has a well-stocked bar.
Other amenities provided by the property include a power backup facility, cashless card payment options, and a CCTV camera to ensure the security and safety of the guests during their stay. Guests can take a tour of the city's major tourist spots, including the Buddhist Temple, Wageshwar Lake, Anandvan, Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park, Parvati, Pashan Tekdi, Vetal Hill, and Samay Point. For visitors, there are several restaurants nearby the property, including Cactus Restaurant, Aaoji Khhaoji, Majestic Restaurant, Cafe Garden, Suriya Restaurant, and Hotel Maratha Samrat.
In just 250 M, there is a hospital named Rahel hospital in case of any emergency. There is a Johnson general store 780 m away from where you can get necessary items for yourself while you are staying at this comfortable accommodation. To book this budget hotel in Pune, you can easily choose HotelDekho.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Mukesh Residency, Pune
People Also Ask About Hotel Mukesh Residency
Buddhist Temple, Wageshwar Lake, Parvati Hill, Pashan Tekdi, Vetal Hill, Anandvan, Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park, and Samay Point are the various major tourist attractions at Mukesh Residency.
Business services, room services, and general services are provided by this cheap hotel in Pune.
The Check-In and Check-Out timings at Hotel Mukesh Residency are 12 PM and 11 AM respectively.
Yes, this budget hotel in Pune provides free parking.
Cashless payment methods are accepted by this budget hotel in Pune.
Yes, unmarried couples are allowed in this cheap hotel in Pune.
The nearby restaurants to this hotel are Cactus Restaurant, Aaoji Khhaoji, Majestic Restaurant, Cafe Garden, Suriya Restaurant, and Hotel Maratha Samrat.
No, there is no swimming pool at Hotel Mukesh Residency.
Yes, there is a restaurant at Hotel Mukesh.
Deluxe Room, Family Room, and Standard rooms are available at the hotel Mukesh Residency.